Knight Musings

28/8/21

It was a light day of praxis.

No-mind meditation for thirty minutes.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra in the late afternoon, but only got about ten minutes in before being interrupted. After dealing with it, I didn’t feel like continuing so I left it at that.

In the evening, I meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour.

Did some trancework before bed to round out the day’s adventures.

6 Likes

29/8/21

The day was fairly good. Mood was slightly elevated.

Didn’t start my magical adventures until late in the afternoon, when I chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes.

In the early evening, I meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour.

Planned out a rough idea of what my next major operations will be.

Did some reading on the principles of manifesting,and the Law of Attraction.

End the adventures with a binaural track for clairaudience before bed.

6 Likes

Hi
If you don’t mind, I would love to know which binaural track you use.
The tracks I’ve always used are making me very sleepy and I can’t finish the rituals. lol
Thanks.

1 Like

30/8/21

Not a lot was done in regards to my praxis today. Logged in to find that I was now a moderator on the forum so spent the day mostly just trying to find my way around with the new tools at my disposal.

Meditated to a binaural track before bed.

I use a couple from a YouTube channel called Ascension-Archangel. I don’t use them in ritual though, just to meditate to.

8 Likes

Congrats! A position well deserved. Honestly, I thought you already were one. XD

3 Likes

31/8/21 and 1/9/21

My adventures have been a bit light recently due to general life stuff, but I’ve tried to make sure I do at least one thing from my praxis, mostly just chanting the spiritual perfection mantra for 20-30 minutes.

3 Likes

Me too LOL, I always thought he was a mod.
btw congratulation @DarkestKnight!! I know you were and are a great mod!!

4 Likes

You were already trying to play the role anyway so maybe they thought “hell lets just give it to him”! In all seriousness congrazt you deserve it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2/9/21

The day was pretty good.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for 20 minutes.

Meditated to a binaural track for an hour.

Manifested a free pizza :slight_smile:

5 Likes

3/9/21

A fine day of adventures.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for 30 minutes.

Meditated to a binaural track for an hour.

Did some trancework before bed.

4 Likes

4/9/21

It was a good day. We got some much needed rain, so the temperature was cool, with a nice breeze.

My adventures began as usual, with the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes. I’ve been using this mantra daily for several months now, and though it might outwardly seem like it is not doing anything, various readings I have received definitely say otherwise. It is having a spectacular effect on my spiritual essence, and I recommend it to anyone interested in pure Ascent.

In the evening, I chanted the psychic powers mantra for thirty minutes. This mantra always fills my head with energy, and makes me a bit wobbly on my feet, almost like I’m drunk, and how long the effect lasts generally depends on what I do after chanting. If I’m just relaxing, and watching TV, the effect has lasted up to an hour, but if I’m more active, like walking outside, it fades pretty quickly.

Ended the adventures with meditation to a binaural track for an hour before bed.

6 Likes

5/9/21

A good day.

Chanted the mantra for psychic powers for 30 minutes.

Meditated to a binaural track for an hour before bed.

5 Likes

6/9/21 and 7/9/21

Easy days.

Mostly just chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes, and meditated to some binaural tracks.

My clairaudience seems to have kicked up. My ears keep ringing randomly and I occasional hear whispering with no discernible cause.

5 Likes

8/9/21

A carefree day.

The adventures started with chanting the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes in the afternoon. My left ear started ringing loudly when I started, but subsided after a few minutes.

Chanted the psychic powers mantra for thirty minutes in the early evening.

Did some trancework after supper. I’ve started experimenting with some different meditations for getting into trance.

In the late evening, I did some energy work.

I’ve realized that, even though I refer to my praxis as adventures now, I haven’t really been approaching it in that way. I’ve repeatedly been told in readings not to be so serious with my magick, to treat it more like play, but I’m still not “playing” like a child does. It sounds a bit odd, but apparently, I need to practice playing more :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

9/9/21

An enjoyable day.

Started the adventures with the chanting of the spiritual mantra for 20 minutes in the early afternoon.

In the early evening, I did some trancework, and then chanted the psychic powers mantra for 25 minutes.

Several hours later, I did some energy work, combining some exercises from Jason Newcomb and Robert Bruce.

Meditated to a binaural track before sleep to wind up the day’s adventures.

4 Likes

10/9/21

A good day.

Went out and enjoyed a nice meal of fish and chips while sipping a beer at a local restaurant.

Had a dream/astral experience the night before when listening to a trance track. I happened to open my eyes and glance at the door to my room…except my door was no longer there. Instead, I saw what appeared to be a hole, with jungle just beyond. As I stared, a shadowy figure came into view., and seemed to to wearing a top hat. My first thought was…Papa Legba? Maybe I need to make a call…

5 Likes

11/9/21

Had a pretty good day.

Started the adventures with the usual chanting of the spiritual perfection mantra for 30 minutes in the early afternoon.

The next adventure was performing the Ritual of Perception from Damon Brand’s Mystical Words of Power.

In the late evening, I chanted the cleansing/purging mantra for 30 minutes.

I wrapped up the adventures with meditation to a clairaudience binaural beat before bed.

6 Likes

12/9/21

The day was good.

Started the adventures off with the Lesser Banishing of the Pentagram, followed by the Middle Pillar. It’s a been a long, long while since I’ve done the rituals so they felt quite awkward.

Several hours later, I chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes.

In the evening, I meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour.

Finished the adventures off with the Ritual of Perception from Mystical Words of Power.

6 Likes

13/9/21

The day was warm. Mood was okay.

The adventures were light. Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes, and performed the Ritual of Perception from Mystical Words of Power.

Then got inebriated and fell asleep.

6 Likes

14/9/21

It was a pretty laid back day.

Meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour.

Performed the Ritual of Perception from Mystical Words of Power

Did some light trancework in the evening.

Fell asleep listening to binaural track.

7 Likes