Knight Musings

I had both my shots (Moderna) had a headache after the first one. It’s very commonplace to get side effects with these vaccines.

Let me know if meditation and mantras help you avoid them. I found the 2nd dose worse then the 1st.

A question relating to your post: Any good healing chants for knee pain? I been getting a sore knee with inflamation from my job. Hurt my knee unknowingly a while back it hasn’t got right since. Unknowingly because the pain didn’t happen at work it came on a couple days later then after a few days it went away but it keeps coming back now almost every time I work. By the end of my shift it hurts. So healing chants mantras or mediations recommendations would be appreciated.

3 Likes

23/7/21 and 24/7/21

Been under heavy stress trying to get my creative project off the ground in the short time frame I have so my praxis has been limited in the past several days to mainly meditation with various binaural tracks.

The mantric sigil cast on 21/7 appears to have failed. The reason for its failure, I believe, is due to emotional attachment to the desired outcome.

I have not been sleeping well.

5 Likes

The sleep issue was common with me with the Moderna shots.

1 Like

The vaccine has nothing to do with the sleep disturbances. It’s due to stress.

@Kish I’m sorry, but I don’t have any healing chants for physical ailments. However, there are several available on the forum. Try Lady_Eva’s Raphael wrap.

3 Likes

25/7/21 and 26/7/21

The days are getting increasingly warm again. Still stressed over my creative project.

Praxis has involved mostly meditation to binaural beats and the Solfeggio frequencies. Haven’t been feeling too “magical” lately.

5 Likes

My days are blending together, so I forgot to do yesterday’s entry :joy:

27/7/21

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for 20 minutes in the afternoon.

In the early evening, I meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour.

Later, I chanted the mantra for enhancing psychic powers for 15 minutes.

Meditated to a binaural track before bed.

End of the adventures in praxis.

7 Likes

28/7/21

An easy day of praxis.

Spiritual perfection mantra for 20 minutes in the afternoon.

Meditation to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour in the early evening.

More meditation with a binaural track before bed.

5 Likes

29/7/21

It was a good day. Weather was hot, inching toward another mini heat wave.

The adventures started with chanting of the spiritual perfection mantra for 20 minutes.

In the late afternoon, I meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour.

Apparently, I wrote off the mantric sigil I cast on 21/7 as a failure too soon, as the result manifested today.

Meditated to a binaural track before bed to end the day’s adventures in praxis.

5 Likes

30/7/21

The day was alright. Weather was hot.

The adventures started with meditation in the morning to a binaural track for an hour.

In the afternoon, I created some more mantric sigils to experiment with.

I think i’m going to be getting a lot of use out of the mantra for enhancing mental prowess that I received from the archangel Metatron in the next couple of weeks. I’ve got a lot of information I need to shove into my brain.

Meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies in the evening for an hour.

End of the adventures in praxis.

5 Likes

31/7/21

Not a bad day.

Started the adventures with meditation to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour upon awakening.

In the afternoon, I performed the Attuning Ritual from Damon Brand’s Mystical Words of Power. I plan on experimenting with the magick in this book over the next few weeks.

Meditated to a binaural track in the evening.

End of the adventures.

5 Likes

1/8/21

It was a good day. The weather was quite hot though.

The adventures began with meditation to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour upon waking.

Thinking about working a binding on my roommate, after an argument. He’s old, stubborn, and likes to push his way around, but then sulks like a child when he’s told off, so binding him could be a preventative measure against his passive aggressive tantrums. Considering using Angels of Wrath, but success with the book in the past has been hit and miss for me.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for 20 minutes in the early evening.

Ended the adventures with some trance work.

6 Likes

2/8/21

A good day.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for 20 minutes to start the adventures. I’m starting to feel some odd…ripples… through my body when chanting. I’ve been using this mantra for a couple of months now but I’ve never felt anything beyond a subtle sense of balance so this is something new.

Meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour in the early evening. Had my first real rehearsal for my creative project this day and am starting to feel some anxiousness about the rapidly approaching day of performance, so it felt good to be able to let go and relax.

Later, I fell asleep listening to a binaural track.

End of the adventures.

5 Likes

3/8/21

It was a good day. Very warm.

The adventures started with the spiritual perfection mantra for 25 minutes.

Several hours later, I performed the Ritual of Perception from Brand’s Mystical Words of Power.

In the evening, I meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour.

Finished of the adventures with some trance work before bed.

5 Likes

4/8/21

Another sweltering day.

The adventures started in the usual way, with the spiritual perfection mantra for 30 minutes.

In the afternoon, I meditated to a binaural track for an hour.

In the evening, I fell asleep to the Solfeggio frequencies.

5 Likes

5/8/21

The day was a bit cooler.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for 30 minutes to get the adventures under way.

In the afternoon, I chanted the mantra for enhancing mental prowess for 15 minutes before rehearsal for my creative project.

The evening brought some meditation to a binaural track for an hour.

Finished the adventures off with some trance work before sleep.

6 Likes

6/8/21 and 7/8/21

Both were easy days. The adventures in praxis were limited to mainly meditation to binaural tracks.

Been busy getting ready for the debut of my creative project.

5 Likes

I wish you much luck and success on your new endeavor. How long have you been writing/participating in plays?

2 Likes

8/8/21

Another easy day of adventures.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for 20 minutes.

Chanted the mental prowess mantra for 15 minutes prior to rehearsal.

Meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour in the evening.

@cygnus I’ve been doing theatre for over twenty years. Wrote my first play in high school.

6 Likes

9/8/21

It was a good day. Not too hot.

Started the adventures with the spiritual perfection mantra for 20 minutes.

In the afternoon, I chanted the mental prowess mantra for 15 minutes before rehearsal. I have noticed an increase in my memory retention and a sharpness to my recall.

A great big thank you to archangel Metatron for this very useful mantra!

In the evening, I meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies and did some trancework before bed to end the adventures.

7 Likes

10/8/21

The temperature climbed back up today so it was hot, and it’s supposed to remain hot all the way into next week.

The adventures started with the spiritual perfection mantra for 20 minutes.

In the late afternoon, I chanted the mental prowess mantra for 15 minutes prior to rehearsal.

Later, in the evening, I meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour.

Before bed, I did some trancework, and listened to a binaural track.

End of praxis.

5 Likes