Knight Musings

22/3/21

I’m been musing on my upcoming adventures with the LWA . I am still not sure what exactly they want from me, as I’m not the worshipping type, and don’t particularly have room to set up any altars, but I guess I will have to wait and see what they have in store. I don’t get approached by spirits, mainly due to my shielding, and this is the first time that I can recall it happening, so if nothing else, the experience should be interesting. 46 days to go.

Vibrated the magical potential mantra for fifteen minutes before beginning Ritual 39 of Success Magick. Only ten weeks remaining now before I complete the book. My, how time flies.

In the early evening, I pulled power through my chakras, and performed the preliminary exercises from the soul travel course. Haven’t quite been able to separate my subtle body yet, but I took a walk through my neighbourhood in a mental projection which was kind of fun.

In a change from my usual, I fell asleep quite early while watching some cartoons so I had no chance to meditate to the Concordia Booster.

End of the adventures.

9 Likes

23/3/21

Had a laid back day today.

Performed Ritual 39 of Success Magick late in the evening.

Got inebriated and passed out while watching a show. Woke up at 2 AM and had no luck getting back to sleep. Put on the Concordia Booster in the vain hope of relaxing enough for another visit from that fickle temptress but it was not to be.

7 Likes

24/3/21

'Twas a a good day. Went out for a nice adventure in the bit of sun that was peeking through the usual clouds. I am trying to turn my focus more towards the positive things in life, and I am finding that getting out of my dank cave at least once in a while is helping with that (maybe the universe will now stop hitting me over the head with heavy objects to get a clue lol).

Had a delicious cheeseburger and poutine for lunch. Yummy food is always a great mood lifter :yum:

In the late evening, I vibrated the magical potential mantra for ten minutes, before performing Ritual 39 of Success Magick.

A few hours later, I did a pathworking with Raziel and Ariel, and received a mantra for healing plants and animals.

Meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies before bed, and then drifted off listening to the Concordia Booster.

End of the adventures.

8 Likes

25/3/21

It was lovely day today. Sunny, but cool, with a bit of wind. Getting out and about felt rather nice. There seems to be a shift in the overall energy of people. It’s almost, dare I say it, optimistic, after the isolation and uncertainty of the last year.

Decided to enter a random draw for a slot in a local theatre festival to tweak my techniques for influencing probability.

In the evening, I vibrated the mantra for magical potential for fifteen minutes before performing Ritual 39 of Success Magick.

Meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies before bed, and then put on the Concordia Booster to sleep to.

End of the adventures.

8 Likes

26/3/21

Started the adventures off with giving the new Metatron mantra for spiritual perfection a whirl for thirty minutes. I didn’t feel much while chanting, other than a slight pain in the right side of my head, but it left me feeling a bit out of sorts afterwards, like I was off balance internally.

I’ve received some interesting feedback so far from those testing the new mantras. I’m beginning to suspect that these mantras may not be “for me,” so to speak, as I don’t seem to get the same kind of effect as others do when chanting them. I’ll have to continue to experiment, though, to know if this is correct or not. It’s possible they were specifically given to be shared, as that was my intention when asking for them, and not for my own use.

Later, I chanted the magical potential mantra for 15 minutes before performing Ritual 39 of Success Magick.

Meditated to a Solfeggio frequency track before bed, and wound up falling asleep to it, so no Concordia Booster on this adventure.

8 Likes

I had fried chicken poutine once in Montreal. I’m so jealous.

Poutine should be one of the basic food staples of all cultures. Forget water or oxygen. We need poutine.

3 Likes

27/3/21

Not much in the way of adventures today. Performed Ritual 39 of Success Magick late in the evening.

Then things got a little maudlin.

7 Likes

28/3/21

Started the adventures late in the afternoon.

Chanted the new Metatron mantra for spiritual perfection for fifteen minutes, and then followed it with the Raziel mantra for expanding psychic powers for another fifteen minutes.

I found myself singing the mantra for spiritual perfection in a low vibrato, which produced an interesting effect. It felt almost like reaching out to a lover.

Several hours later, I vibrated the mantra for magical potential for ten minutes, and then performed Ritual 39 of Success Magick. It has gotten to the point now that doing the quick Enochian rituals from the book without first doing the mantra feels off, which is unexpected. Perhaps the energetic boost is a little addicting.

Meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour before bed. End of the adventures.

7 Likes

A reason for why your mantras might work better for others than for you, might be that you may feel underserving to reap the fruits of your labor?

I don’t know you enough to make such assumptions but that is a common theme with people that I deal with at my work so it might fit as well :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

29/3/21

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes to kick off the day’s adventures.

Vibrated the magical potential mantra for 15 minutes, and followed it with Ritual 40 of Success Magick.

Meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies late in the evening, and wound up falling asleep. Woke up after a few hours and switched over to the Concordia Booster, then tried to get back to sleep.

End of the adventures.

7 Likes

30/3/21

Started the adventures with chanting the mantra for spiritual perfection in the late afternoon for 30 minutes. Had a difficult focusing; the Queen song “Who wants to live forever?” kept repeating on a loop in my head, and I couldn’t get rid of it.

Later, I vibrated the magical potential mantra for 15 minutes, and then followed it with Ritual 40 of Success Magick.

I received a reading from @BladeOfWoe, that has lead me to muse upon the idea of “home.” I think, for me, the idea of having a home is more than just having a place to call my own, but something deeper. It’s a sense of belonging, of finding my place in the world, of stability and where I can be myself free from the expectations of others.

Performed a pathworking with Raziel and Malkidiel, and received a mantra for purging subconscious blocks and emotional loops, and a mantra for increasing vital energy.

Meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour before trying to sleep. Sleep decided to take a vacation, so I switched to the Concordia Booster and basically laid in bed for a few hours, lost in my musings.

8 Likes

eagerly awaiting you to post this in the peer-testing thread. or anywhere. [grabby hands]

4 Likes

1/4/21

Started the adventures off with some no-mind meditation for 30 minutes in the morning.

In the afternoon, I vibrated the magical potential mantra for 10 minutes, before performing Ritual 40 of Success Magick.

In the early evening, I did some energy work with the Muladhara chakra utilising the Bija mantra and mudra.

Before sleep, meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour. Once I was sufficiently relaxed, I utilised Lady_Eva’s “If I was a living god…” statement toward manifesting a certain outcome in a random draw.

End of the adventures.

6 Likes

2/4/21

Once again, the adventures started with no-mind meditation upon awakening.

A few hours later, I did some soul travel practice along with the preliminary exercises from the mastering soul travel course.

In the early evening, I vibrated the magical potential mantra for 10 minutes, before performing Ritual 40 of Success Magick.

The outcome of the random draw I used the “If I was a living god” statement for manifested exactly as I wanted.

Meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies before bed. Had plans to journey but wound up falling asleep instead.

End of the day’s adventures in praxis.

6 Likes

3/4/21

No-mind meditation upon awakening.

The rest of the day was unadventurous.

Vibrated the magical potential mantra for five minutes, before performing Ritual 40 of Success Magick late in the evening.

Then got inebriated and stuffed full of pizza do didn’t go on any other adventures.

Listened to the Solfeggio frequencies while trying to sleep.

4 Likes

4/4/21

I tried to start the day’s adventures with the spiritual perfection mantra, but it fell flat and lifeless from my lips, so I stopped after about ten minutes.

I felt singularly unmotivated to do much of anything. In the early evening, I performed Ritual 40 of Success Magick, but that was the only praxis accomplished this day.

Listened to the Solfeggio frequencies while trying to fall asleep.

End.

6 Likes

5/4/21

'Twas a busy day of adventuring. Started it off with one of the sigils from Tempest’s Angels of Omnipotence. It gave me a headache that lasted a while.

Later, i chanted the magical potential mantra for about ten minutes, and then performed Ritual 40 of Success Magick.

In the evening, I did two pathworkings, with Raziel, Raphael, and Tzadkiel, and asked for and received two more mantras, one for healing the subtle bodies, and one for luck in gambling.

Lastly, I journeyed through the Goblin Key, to the home of the Fae, as described here.

End of the adventures.

9 Likes

6/4/21

Felt a bit blah today.

Started the adventures with the sigil ritual from Angels of Omnipotence. Didn’t really feel anything from it, but got a slight headache again, though it didn’t last more than a few minutes.

Later in the evening, I chanted the magical potential mantra for ten minutes, and then moved on to Ritual 41 of Success Magick.

Have been musing lately about my upcoming work with the LWA. Only 30 days to go before our agreed upon time to begin. I would be lying if I didn’t admit I was a wee bit nervous.

Fell asleep listening to the Concodia Booster.

End of the adventures.

6 Likes

7/4/21

'Twas a light day of adventuring.

Angels of Omnipotence sigil ritual in the early afternoon.

Ritual 41 of Success Magick in the late evening.

Meditation with the Solfeggio frequencies before bed.

Fell asleep listening to the Concordia Booster.

End of the adventuress.

4 Likes

8/4/21

Another light day of adventuring. I spent most of the day just relaxing, and watching some feel-good movies.

Performed the Angels of Omnipotence sigil ritual in the late afternoon. I’m not feeling much from it thus far.

Ritual 41 of Success Magick rounded out my day in the late evening.

Fell asleep listening to the Concordia Booster, and ended the adventures. So far, the booster has not had any sort of impact on me like the various reviews have suggested it would.

4 Likes