Knight Musings

So mote it be.

1 Like

8/3/21

It was an off day. Felt a bit out of sorts and didnā€™t do my praxis until quite late.

Tried out the new mantra for divine wisdom. It was a bit of a struggle to get a good flow going as I kept stumbling over the words. Didnā€™t notice much of an effect other than a feeling of energy moving across my scalp from my crown to my third eye. It felt a bit like my hair was standing on end.

I decided to skip the magical potential mantra and just performed Ritual 37 of Success Magick on its own, quick and dirty.

Ended the day with meditation to the Concordia Booster.

6 Likes

Just saying sometimes the master needs to take a break for inspiration to hit :heart:

2 Likes

9/3/21

Did not have a very restful sleep. Woke up around 9 AM, and just lounged in bed, not feeling very motivated to get up and do anything. Iā€™ve been feeling off balance for several days now, and Iā€™m beginning to wonder if it may be related to sleeping with the Concordia Booster on loop.

i was going to write that Iā€™ve been using the booster for twenty days and havenā€™t had any noticeable effect yet despite its rave reviews, but thinking about it now, iā€™m not so sure. Itā€™s hard to tell because sometimes I just naturally feel this way, off kilter and unmotivated, as an effect of my dysthymia, so it is difficult to point at the booster as the singular cause of my malaise. I think i may take a break from it to see if the symptoms clear.

Performed Ritual 37 of Success Magick late in the day, again quick and dirty, without the warm up of the magical potential mantra.

Ended the day with meditation to the Sollfeggio frequencies.

8 Likes

10/3/21

The adventures started with pulling myself out of a dream about being trapped in a house of vampires. It was pretty bizarre, and I had some difficulty in opening my eyes and getting out of it. I felt a bit lightheaded and discombobulated for a few minutes afterwards.

After some lounging around in bed, and mindless internet browsing, I pulled power through my chakras and vibrated the Bija mantras. This brought the olā€™ jalopy that is my mind/body to some semblance of life and function.

Later, I vibrated the magical potential mantra for about ten minutes, before performing Ritual 37 of Success Magick. I am finding it harder now to connect to the Enochian sigils when I donā€™t use the mantra beforehand. When I do use it, it seems things just seem flow better.

In the evening, I meditated for an hour or so to the Solfeggio frequencies. As Iā€™ve mentioned before in this journal, I find them very relaxing, and they put me in an altered state.

After the meditation, I did a pathworking with Raziel and Azrael to ask for some more mantras. The angel appeared in the darkness glowing with some sort of green light. I received two mantras, one for communicating with the dead, and one for helping with grief, but I think I will seek some third party verification before I post them in the lounge for peer testing because the whole experience had a weird feeling to it, and these mantras have a high parasite potential.

I asked a friend who is currently working with Azrael to run them past him to confirm they are correct and do what I was told they would.

After the pathworking, I watched some television, before listening to a subliminal for mastering visualisation, and trying to sleep.

End of the adventures in praxis.

13 Likes

I am sooo excited to learn all these new mantras youā€™ve been given lately. Can. Not. Wait. : D
(And yet Iā€™ve been too busy myself to chant any of the ones youā€™ve already sharedā€¦oof. I best get to work on that.)

3 Likes

11/3/21

Short adventures today.

Vibrated the magical potential mantra for ten minutes, and followed it with Ritual 37 of Success Magick.

Pulled power through my chakras and vibrated the Bija mantras.

Received word from my friend that Azrael had confirmed that I got the mantras mostly right so with some minor changes, I can post them to the testing thread.

End of the adventures in praxis.

8 Likes

12/3/21

Felt heavily burdened today. Donā€™t know why, but it felt like I was dragging a weight around.

The adventures were light. Vibrated the magical potential mantra for about ten minutes, followed by Ritual 37 of Success Magick.

That was the only praxis.

6 Likes

I felt the same, though we live different lives. Woke up that way. Abated for part of the middle, but came back.

4 Likes

13/3/21

A light day of adventuring. Was still feeling burdened, but not as heavily as the previous day.

In the late afternoon, I vibrated the magical potential mantra for ten minutes and then followed it with Ritual 37 of Success Magick.

Iā€™ve been musing on the subject of possibility lately. In his book on the Law of Attraction, The Manifestation Mindset, one of the strategies that the author, Forbes Robbins Blair, suggests to help stimulate oneā€™s creative faculty is to watch movies and television shows that trigger a deeper awareness of the innate abilities of our consciousness, particularly those in the science fiction and fantasy genres, so I have been trying to include more of such shows in what I feed my brain.

End of the adventures.

11 Likes

14/3/21

Felt better today, not so burdened. Started the adventures with some dynamic stretches followed by some basic yoga asana. I think it might be time to start up my calisthenic programme again, to go along with my usual qi gong workouts.

Took a powdered greens supplement, and then practiced soul travel, following the preliminary exercises from the mastering soul travel course.

In the afternoon, I took a nice walk out in the sun, though it was a cold, blustery day. It felt good to get outside. After some household chores, I chanted the magical potential mantra for ten minutes, and followed it with Ritual 37 of Success Magick.

Later, I did a pathworking with Raziel and Metatron. Received two more mantras to eventually share.

Iā€™ve been thinking of opening another journal or two for the work I have been doing that I have chosen not to include in this one due to its more personal nature. I have been impressed by the working journals I have been reading by members such as @anon39079500, @Dralukmun, @Keteriya, @A_Pariah and @SagaMysterium, and think perhaps I should start sharing my own.

Meditated to the Concordia Booster before sleep. Thus ends the adventures.

13 Likes

Iā€™m interested in your work, as always and think you have more to offer to the table than you typically realize but youā€™re too kind throwing my name in there lol :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

15/3/21

It was a rough day. Felt like warmed over doggie doo.

The only adventuring I did was vibrate the magical potential mantra for 15 minutes, before starting Ritual 38 of Success Magick.

I meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for about an hour and a half late in the evening which relaxed me.

I could not sleep. I listened to the Concordia Booster for several hours, and instead of drifting off like I usually do, I just tossed and turned. After hours of no sleep, I replaced the booster with a visualisation subliminal, and basically played with visualising different things until sleep finally claimed me.

I had taken a week off from listening to the Concordia Booster, and have only now begun listening again, so I cannot help but wonder of it is the reason for my fatigue and low desire to leave my bed.

End of the adventure.

11 Likes

Watch The Matrix on repeat. Got it.

I am deeply interested in the Metatron mantras. Canā€™t wait. :smiley:

4 Likes

16/3/21

Today was mostly a day of meditation and contemplation. I need to look inwards rather than outwards for the answers to some deeper questions I have. The only adventure in praxis was vibrating the magical potential mantra for ten minutes, followed by Ritual 38 of Success Magick.

Listened to the Concordia Booster while I waited for sleep to claim me.

3 Likes

17/3/21

Had a good day. Stocked up on some pretty awesome food stuffs.

In the late afternoon, I gave the new mantra for psychic powers a whirl for thirty minutes and successfully gave myself a headache that lasted for close to an hour. Weirdly enough, it made my temples throb.

The early evening saw me vibrating the magical potential mantra for fifteen minutes, before performing Ritual 38 of Success Magick. This particular ritual, Completion, is yet another synchronicity in a long line of synchronicities where the Enochian forces bring focus to bear upon the musings currently running through my head.

The last adventure of the day was meditating to the Concordia Booster before going to bed to await that fickle temptress called sleep.

7 Likes

18/3/21

Went light on the adventures today. Focus was mainly on introspection. Thereā€™s something staring me in the face that Iā€™m just not seeingā€¦

In the early evening, I vibrated the magical potential mantra for about ten minutes, and then performed Ritual 38 of Success Magick.

Fell asleep listing to the Concordia Booster.

8 Likes

19/3/21

Another short day of adventuring, but it was an all around good day regardless.

Bought copies of Jareth Tempestā€™s new book Angels of Omnipotence, and Ben Woodcroft;s Angelic Trance Magick, to try out. I think these will be the last magick books I buy for a while though. I feel like I donā€™t need more, but instead should go deeper into what I already practice.

Performed Ritual 38 of Success Magick very late in the evening. I decided to skip the mantra beforehand.

Fell asleep listening to the Solfeggio frequencies.

End of praxis.

9 Likes

20/3/21

Iā€™ve been occupied with a lot of introspection and contemplation lately. Trying to get a handle on my own internal environment. Havenā€™t done much in the way of practical magick. Had a whole post of musings planned out, but didnā€™t think to write them down as they churned in my brain and so forgot what I was going to say.

Vibrated the magical potential mantra for ten minutes, and followed it with Ritual 38 of Success Magick.

Iā€™ve decided to channel five or six more mantras for testing, and that will be the final group, at least for now. I have too much coming up to continue with this, and I figure having 15 or so new mantras to experiment with should be sufficient for those who are interested in them.

Meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour late in the evening.

Fell asleep listening to the Concordia Booster.

End of the adventures.

9 Likes

21/3/21

More introspection. More musings about the universe and my place in it. And more forgetting to write things down :stuck_out_tongue:

Vibrated the magical potential mantra for fifteen minutes, followed by Ritual 38 of Success Magick.

Meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour in the early evening, then ordered pizza to fill the void within my soul.

Fell asleep listening to the Concordia Booster.

End of praxis.

8 Likes