Knight Musings

4/11/20

Was unable to sleep last night so was very tired. Did no mantra chanting in the morning.

Performed Ritual 20 of Success Magick. Had difficulty concentrating and did not include the Enochian LBRP.

Muladhara work before supper. Mind kept drifting focus away from the chakra.

Meditated on the mesh ka mantra audio before bed.

End of praxis.

3 Likes

5/11/20

Ritual 20 of Success Magick is hitting home. Itā€™s foundational idea is definitely something I need to work on. Setbacks are par for the course when when seeks a goal.

Meditated to the mesh ka mantra for an hour in the early evening.

Listened to the Song of Belial on loop as I tried to sleep.

End of praxis.

2 Likes

6/11/20

Not really much to document at the moment.

Ritual 20 of Success Magick in late afternoon.

Meditation to the mesh ka mantra audio for an hour before supper.

Meditation to the Solfeggio frequencies before bed.

End of praxis.

3 Likes

7/11/20

Ritual 20 of Success Magick in the late afternoon due to some life circumstance.

Meditation with the mesh ka mantra for an hour after supper.

Around midnight I tested a servitor for someone that was said to be able to connect you to any native gods or ancestors you may have.

When doing so, I encountered a line of African warriors brandishing spears, and a giant serpent. It was an interesting experience, though Iā€™m not sure what to make of it at this early juncture. Could be ancestors, could be past life, I donā€™t know.

End of praxis.

4 Likes

8/11/20

Enochian LBRP and Ritual 20 of Success Magick in early afternoon.

Meditation with the mesh ka mantra audio for an hour before supper.

Meditation with the Solfeggio frequencies before bed.

End of praxis.

4 Likes

Define praxis.

1 Like

Praxis: practice, as distinguished from theory; accepted practice or custom.

2 Likes

A+ :+1: and a unicorn sticker :unicorn: with a sparkly heart :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

9/11/20

Had a rough time sleeping so my practice started quite late.

Enochian LBRP and Ritual 20 of Success Magick in late afternoon.

Meditation with mesh ka mantra audio for an hour before supper.

End of praxis.

I whiled away the rest of my evening watching the series Truth Seekers, with Nick Frost, Simon Pegg and Malcolm McDowell on Amazon Prime. It was entertaining.

2 Likes

10/11/20

Another late start to my day.

Enochian LBRP and moved on to Ritual 21 of Success Magick in late afternoon, around 3 PM.

Meditation with mesh ka mantra audio for 1 hour in the early evening.

Pathworking with Raziel before bed. I asked the archangel to help free me from habitual ways of thinking, and behaviour.

End of praxis.

4 Likes

11/11/20

Man, what is up with my sleep cycle these days? It was yet another late start to my day.

Enochian LBRP and Ritual 21 of Success Magick in the late afternoon, around 3 PM.

Chanting of personal Raziel mantra for 30 minutes in the early evening.

Pathworking with Raziel and Advachiel before bed. Tasked Advachiel with helping me find some self love, 'cause who doesnā€™t need a bit more of that in their life?

End of praxis.

3 Likes

12/11/20

It seems all my days are starting late this week.

Enochian LBRP and Ritual 21 of Success Magick in the late afternoon, around 330 PM.

Chanting of the personal mantra received from Raziel for 30 minutes in the early evening.

Pathworking with Raziel and Ambriel before bed. Asked the angel to help me believe in myself and what I can accomplish, 'cause why not?

End of praxis.

4 Likes

Just saying hello. I hope you are doing well, Iā€™ve been enjoying reading your journal.

2 Likes

13/11/20

Canā€™t seem to fall asleep at a decent time so it seems my days will start late for at least a while longer.

Enochian LBRP and Ritual 21 of Success Magick in the late afternoon, about 330 PM. I think Iā€™m probably mangling the Call of the Aethyrs. Itā€™s quite a bit longer than the previous calls and easily stumbled over.

Chanting personal mantra from Raziel for 30 minutes in early evening, around 730 PM.

Pathworking with Raziel and Amnitziel before bed, at 1230 AM. I asked the angel to help heal my insecurities 'cause, you know, we all have 'em and anyone who says they donā€™t is lying.

End of praxis.

4 Likes

14/11/20

Another late start.

Enochian LBRP and Ritual 21 of Success Magick in the early afternoon, around 2 PM.

Opened Belialā€™s seal at about 430 PM and asked for his help to open the way for my obnoxious roommate to find a new place to live. Apparently the friend she was going to room with bailed on her and got her own place, so now it is looking more and more like she may not be leaving at the end of the month.

Chanted personal Raziel mantra for 30 minutes in the early evening, about 730 PM. Felt a definite build up of energy around the top of my head today. It felt like I was wearing a hat.

Invocation of Archangel Raphael in the very late evening, using the method of Damon Brandā€™s book Archangels of Magick. I chose to take upon the Quality of Ease, because life doesnā€™t always have to feel like a struggle. The sigil didā€¦weird things.

End of praxis.

5 Likes

Hi man, you can work with Sitri to make somebody leave, comes from Goetia pathworking by Corwin Hargrove

Urge somebody to leave. Make somebody leave your home, or make a neighbour leave your street or building. This can take time and will work on that personā€™s weakness, so be patient and let the power find a creative way to bring about the outcome.

15/11/20

Had a really off day today. I donā€™t know if itā€™s the change in weather or what, but Iā€™ve been feeling very unbalanced and blah lately.

My two moods this last week:

Andā€¦

Very late start to the day so I did the Enochian LBRP and Ritual 21 of Success Magick in the late afternoon, around 3 PM.

Meditation with mesh ka mantra audio for an hour in the late evening.

End of praxis.

7 Likes

Have you tried this?

6 Likes

No, I havenā€™t seen that. Iā€™ll check it out, thanks.

3 Likes

How do you know when your feeling unbalanced? Hopefully Iā€™m not asking a dumb question lol

1 Like