Knight Musings

I’d like to try the binaural beats he talks about and the solfeggio frequencies he describes.

3 Likes

Those are interesting. I might like to try them too. It’s time I started getting my feet wet. :grinning:

3 Likes

Me too! I always listen to binaural and solfeggio frequencies on YouTube on my daily “calm down walks” (lots of pacing from a medication side effect) and would love to add more to the library

3 Likes

That’s cool I’ve got to add something like this to my practice too.

3 Likes

17/6/21

It was a good day. Sunny, and very warm. Mood was good.

Gratitude practice upon awakening to start things off.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes, then went out and about in search of food stuffs.

Several hours later, I performed the sigil ritual from Angels of Omnipotence.

In the early evening, I chanted the mantra for enhancing psychic powers for thirty minutes.

I hit on the bright idea to do the elemental meditation outside in the evening, when the sun was lower and it was a bit cooler. However, there was one thing i failed to account for… the mosquitoes! I was an all you can eat buffet for them, and unable to properly focus, so I ended up returning inside to complete the meditation.

I ended the day’s adventures with a meditation to a binaural beat for an hour before bed.

Thanks for the kind words @anon25000386 and @AmberMoon !

8 Likes

18/6/21

It was a good day. Beautiful weather. Mood was elevated.

The adventures started in the usual way, with the gratitude experiment upon awakening.

An hour or so later, I chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes.

In the afternoon, I did a manifesting meditation.

Later, I went outside and preformed the elemental meditation on the front lawn. Still having difficulty in fulling sinking my awareness, but it’s getting better.

The next adventure was chanting the psychic powers mantra for thirty minutes in the early evening, followed by a journey to the Fae mounds to meet with my guide, as described here.

A couple of hours later, I vibrated the personal Raziel mantra for thirty minutes.

Ended the adventures with meditating to a binaural track before sleep.

5 Likes

19/6/21

Felt pretty good today. Weather was hot, mood was balanced.

Had the usual beginning to my adventures with the gratitude experiment upon awakening.

After my post awakening ablutions, I sat and chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes.

About an hour and a half later, I performed the sigil ritual from Angels of Omnipotence.

In the late afternoon, I decided to take a walk out in the sunshine, and figured I’d spend my last dollar on an energy drink from the local dollar store. Before leaving, I checked my account just to be sure I still had that dollar, and lo and behold, I had received some unexpected monies! Yay for unconscious manifestation!

Of course, I sent out a happy thank you to whatever force or forces conspired to bring that surprise gift to me :slight_smile:

My landlady returned unexpectedly, so I no longer have the house to myself and the noise has increased considerably. Have to get used to it again after almost three weeks of quiet.

After my walk, I sat on the lawn and performed the elemental meditation. I was breathing heavy from the exertion in the heat, but managed to somewhat sink my awareness, and my system calmed down. I sat for about fifteen minutes.

In the evening, I vibrated the personal Raziel mantra, and then decided to splurge on some pizza for supper. It was delicious :yum:

I ended the adventures with meditation to a binaural track for an hour before bed.

7 Likes

20/6/21

It was a leisurely day, and I felt good. I went light on the adventures.

My daily gratitude experiment upon awakening is becoming easier. It’s not as difficult to find things to appreciate now.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra in the early afternoon, but I wasn’t really feeling it, and only managed fifteen minutes.

Spent an hour or two cleaning up the house after having some leftover pizza for my first meal of the day (pizza is the food of the gods, just so ya know). I’ve been using the afformation of “why am i so blessed?” for a couple of weeks now and I found myself singing it while I was engaged in the mundane task of vacuuming the floor and wiping down walls. A bit weird, but alright :slight_smile:

Once I was done, after relaxing for a bit, I performed the sigil ritual from Angels of Omnipotence.

Later, I took a nice walk outside in the glorious sunlight in pursuit of the only substance on the planet capable of challenging pizza’s supremacy as the food of the gods…a strawberry milkshake :yum:

In the early evening, I slipped into meditation, lit my ancestor candle, and talked with my dad, wishing him a happy Father’s Day. I poured him a glass of his favourite beer and we shared a drink, while I told him how much I still missed him. It was nice.

Several hours later, I vibrated the personal Raziel mantra for thirty minutes.

The final adventure of the day was going out into the backyard and making an offering of wine to the venerable spirits of Buddhism, and the Byodo-In Temple, in thanks, appreciation, and respect for my petition carried by @anon39079500.

7 Likes

21/6/21

It was a very hot day today. The heat made me feel like just spending the day just lazing in front of a fan. :hot_face:

The adventures started in the usual way with the gratitude experiment upon awakening.

I decided to try something different with the daily mantra. I vibrated the mantra to raise vibration and remove unhealthy attachments for thirty minutes before chanting the spiritual perfection mantra. It was an interesting combination, but there wasn’t anything overly noticeable about the effect. However, I know the attachment mantra can be a bit of a slow burn, depending on one’s spiritual progress, so I think I’ll try the combo out for a week or two and see what happens.

I didn’t have any other adventures until the late afternoon, when I performed the elemental meditation on the front lawn. It was much cooler than if I had done it in the afternoon, though the mosquitoes were still annoying lol

In the evening, I chanted the mesh ka mantra for the senses that a former member of the forum had received from the spirit Meton for thirty minutes. I’m curious to see if there is a difference in effect between it and my own mantra for enhancing psychic powers that I received from Raziel, so I think some experimentation is in order.

Later, I vibrated the personal Raziel mantra. However, I starting coughing and choking due to the dryness of the air in my room, and only managed the squeak out about twenty minutes.

I ended the adventures with meditating to a binaural track for an hour before bed.

6 Likes

22/6/21

A day light on adventures.

Gratitude experiment upon awakening.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes.

In the late afternoon, performed the sigil ritual from Angels of Omnipotence.

In the evening, I meditated to a binaural track for half an hour before dinner.

A few hours later, I chanted the mantra for enhancing psychic powers for 30 minutes.

Finished the day with vibrating the Raziel mantra for thirty minutes before bed.

5 Likes

23/6/21

The day was…weird.

I was lackadaisical, and felt a bit meh so I didn’t do much in the way of adventuring until the early evening.

I chanted the attachment mantra for thirty minutes, and followed it with the spiritual perfection mantra for an additional thirty minutes.

Later, I got inebriated, and vibrated the personal Raziel mantra. I also made a drunken attempt to chant the mesh ka mantra, and while it was probably the equivalent of dunk singing, I’m not sure it was very effective.

I listened to a binaural beat and…here’s where it gets weird…I had the distinct feeling of watching my landlady pull her truck into the drive, returning from a friend’s house, even though she had left me a note saying she would be gone for the night. I have a memory of watching from the window, even though I was awakened around 10 AM by the soon-to-be roommate bringing in some boxes, and felt like I hadn’t left my bed. I wasn’t even aware that my landlady had actually arrived early this morning, and was surprised to find her home.

I don’t know if it was a dream, or if I was in that in-between place between awake and sleep, and was projecting, or if it might have been some kind of clairvoyant vision. Whatever it was, it’s kind of fucked the linear progression of my day lol

8 Likes

24/6/21

A good day, it was.

Started the adventures off with forgetting to do the gratitude experiment in the morning lol

Vibrated the attachment mantra for 30 minutes, and then followed it with the spiritual perfection mantra for 25 minutes. These seem to go well together.

In the late afternoon, I did the elemental meditation sitting on the front lawn. Surprisingly, I was not eaten alive by mosquitoes this day.

In the early evening, I meditated to a binaural track for an hour.

Later, I chanted the mesh ka mantra for thirty minutes.

Finished up the adventures with vibrating the personal Raziel mantra for half an hour before bed.

6 Likes

Dude you the mantra master , i would not have your patience even in 100 years , keep the good work

3 Likes

25/6/21

Wow, it was hot today! We’re in the middle of a heat wave, so sitting for meditation is a sweaty experience :hot_face:

The adventures began with the gratitude experiment upon awakening as usual.

A couple of hours later, I commenced with the vibration of the spiritual attachments mantra for 30 minutes, and followed it with the spiritual perfection mantra for another thirty minutes.

In the afternoon, after a taxing and very exhausting walk in the blistering sun and getting a nice shade of lobster on my pale flesh, I performed a self-guided manifesting meditation.

The early evening brought some more chanting, this time of the mesh ka mantra for half an hour.

Around 9 PM, I performed the elemental meditation on the front lawn. It was…slightly cooler than it was during the day, and I managed a good ten minutes before the mosquitoes came in for the buffet.

The final adventure was vibrating the personal Raziel mantra for thirty minutes before bed.

5 Likes

26/6/21

Holy crap! The temperature reached melting point today!

The adventures started when I managed to sit in meditation and vibrate the attachment mantra for thirty minutes, and the spiritual perfection mantra for twenty, but I had to ring my clothes out afterwards due to the sweat.

Evoked my elemental servitor legion in the late afternoon. My method was simple: I vibrated the magical potential mantra for about five minutes to raise energy, then the mesh ka mantra to make sure the communication channels were clear, and then I chanted their name until they responded. I tasked them with making it rain, and gave them one week to pull it off.

In the evening, i vibrated the Raziel mantra for twenty minutes.

Ended the adventures with meditation to a binaural track for an hour before bed.

7 Likes

27/6/21

This heat wave is kicking my ass! Record temperatures all throughout the province. It’s ridiculously high, and I can barely blink without sweat running into my eyes.

I’m not sleeping well, but I managed to remember to do the gratitude experiment upon awakening.

Sometime in the late afternoon, I vibrated the spiritual attachment mantra for 30 minutes, and then followed it with the spiritual perfection mantra for 20 minutes.

Later, I vibrated the personal Raziel mantra before supper

In the evening, I sat on the lawn and did the elemental meditation. It hadn’t cooled down much, even at 10 o’clock, but it was a bit cooler than the heavy atmosphere in my room, and the constant bites of the mosquitoes were almost a balm on my sweaty skin.

The rest of my night was occupied with adventures in nostalgia, listening to the music that was the soundtrack to my youth.

6 Likes

28/6/21

Another day of record temperatures. Woke up feeling exhausted due to the heat, but completed the gratitude experiiment.

Didn’t start the adventures until late in the day when it was sort of a bit cooler, but not really. Vibrated the attachment mantra for 20 minutes, and the spiritual perfection mantra for 15 minutes.

In the evening, I managed to vibrate the personal Raziel mantra for 15 mnutes.

Ended the adventures with meditation to a binaural track for half an hour before bed.

7 Likes

29/6/21

Another scorcher, but fortunately, the temeprature is slowly beginning to fall now.

The adventures began in the usual way, with the gratitude experiment upon awakening.

Vibrated the spiritual attachment mantra for thirty minutes, followed by the spiritual perfecton mantra for another thirty minutes.

A couple of hours later, I performed a manifesting meditation.

The rest of the day was pretty mellow, and I didn’t do anything else until the late evening, when I did the elemental meditation sitting on the floor of my room, as it was still too damn hot to sit on the lawn, and my room had less mosquitoes to feast upon my flesh :mosquito: :mosquito:

End the adventures by falling asleep listening to a binaural track.

6 Likes

30/6/21

Temperature has been steadily dropping and has now reached the usual level for summer, so it feels considerably more comfortable.

Began my adventures with the gratitude experiment upon awakening.

About an hour or so later, I vibrated the spiritual attachment mantra for 15 minutes, and followed it with the spiritual perfection mantra for fifteen minutes.

In the late afternoon, I meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour.

Then I got drunk and had no more adventures. :beer:

7 Likes

1/7/21

The day was good. The heat wave seems to have moved on, and we are back to our usual summer temperatures. However, other places in the province are now literally on fire. :flushed:

The adventures began late in the afternoon with chanting of the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes. I decided not to do the high vibration/spiritual attachment mantra this time.

About two or so hours later, I performed a manifesting meditation.

My servitor legion does not seem to have been able to make it rain. Though they still have 48 hours to go until their deadline, it doesn’t look like they will be able to pull it off. For a moment, earlier in the week, it indeed looked like we would get some rain and I thought my servitors were going to be successful. Clouds were forming, the air was cooling, and the weather service was even predicting some precipitation, but suddenly, the clouds dispersed, and the air heated up again, and no rain fell.

In the evening, I chanted the mesh ka mantra for twenty minutes.

Then, I got drunk on cider again, and didn’t have any more adventures.

7 Likes