Knight Musings

22/5/21

Pretty good day, all around.

Started off the adventures with the gratitude practice in the morning.

Followed it about an hour later with chanting of the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes.

After lunch, I performed Ritual 46 of Success Magick.

In the early evening, I meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour.

Did some light energy work before bed, and then fell asleep to the subliminal playlist.

6 Likes

23/5/21

A light day of praxis.

Started with the gratitude experiment in the morning.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra in the early afternoon.

Followed it about half an hour later with Ritual 47 of Success Magick.

Spent the rest of the day braining heavily on a creative project.

Finished the adventures with falling asleep to the subliminal playlist.

5 Likes

Also essentially the message I gave on the LWA thread, particularly to have the openness and excitement of a novice magician again. Let go of things and enjoy the magick and it will work, let evocation and all magick be a joy and wonder and you will have wonderful results.

This article is actually really good for when you are used to magick but youā€™ve fallen into a space where your faith secretly hinders magick because it creates n underlying resistance (Things WILL be my way or I MUST believe in magick), itā€™s great to re-experience the joy of magick and focus more on life and the enjoyment of it in the process alongside magick:

3 Likes

24/5/21

Some more daily adventures in praxis:

The day started with the gratitude experiment.

In the afternoon, I chanted the spiritual perfection manta for thirty minutes.

A couple of hours or so later, I performed Ritual 47 of Success Magick.

Finished up the adventures with meditating to the subliminal playlist.

4 Likes

25/5/21

It was a pretty good day.

Started with the gratitude experiment.

About an hour later, I chanted the mantra for spiritual perfection.

In the late afternoon, I performed Ritual 47 of Success Magick.

Meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies in the early evening.

Later, I chanted the mantra for enhancing psychic powers for 30 minutes, followed by the technique for implanting thoughts.

Wrapped up the adventures with listening to the subliminal playlist while waiting for sleep to overtake me. I was waiting quite a while.

5 Likes

26/5/21

Today was mainly a day of introspection. I casually turned my thoughts to possibility, and probability. Iā€™ve always wondered just what the limits were on what could be done, how mutable the world really was. Itā€™s one of the things that got me into magick in the first place so many years ago. I wanted to know, to push against what we were told reality is.

However, in my journey, I wound up getting bogged down in technique and material needs, losing that initial wonder and yearning for knowledge. Now, after almost three decades of practice, it seems I must return to that original mindset that first set my feet upon this path.

The biggest obstacle, though, is the struggle I have gone through in my mundane life, which has hardened me over the years, making me very cynical and giving an underlying sadness to my existence, that undercuts everything. I feel so very weary of it all.

The only adventure today was Ritual 47 of Success Magick.

Ended the day with meditation to the subliminal playlist.

5 Likes

27/5/21

It was a fairly low key day of adventures.

Started with the daily gratitude experiment upon waking. Iā€™m getting better at remembering to pause and do the exercise instead of just grumbling as I crawl out of bed.

Roughly an hour or so later, after I gained some semblance of life, I chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes.

In the early afternoon, I performed Ritual 47 of Success Magick.

Several hours later, I meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour.

In the evening, I did some work on my Muladhara with the Bija mantra and mudra.

Finished the day with listening to the subliminal playlist.

Iā€™ve been tinkering a bit with my diet to see if I can increase my vitality. Iā€™ve increased my water intake to 4 litres a day over the last week, and am slowly trying to cut down on the amount of breads Iā€™m eating.

5 Likes

28/5/21

Today was a day of adventures in mantra lol

After the morning gratitude experiment, I chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for an hourā€¦and almost fell over from being lightheaded when I stood up afterwards.

About an hour later, I performed Ritual 47 of Success Magick. However, I was cooking lunch at the time and felt I rushed it, so I wound up repeating the ritual after eating.

In the late afternoon, I did some work on my Muladhara, using mantra and mudra.

Later, I meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour.

In the evening, I vibrated the personal mantra I received from Raziel so many months ago for thirty minutes. I felt a little nauseous afterwards, and had a slight headache. My original thought about this mantra was that its purpose was to help me shed my karmic baggage but I still donā€™t know for sure, and when Raziel gave it to me, he refused to say. I previously used it only for a couple of weeks before moving on to something else, so Iā€™m still in the dark as to what it does. Perhaps Iā€™ll learn if I do it daily for 30 days or more.

The adventures ended with listening to the subliminal playlist for about four hours.

6 Likes

29/5/21

More daily adventuresā€¦

Gratitude experiment in the morning.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for an hour.

Performed Ritual 47 of Success Magick.

Meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour

Did some work with my Muladhara using mantra and mudra.

Some contemplation of my plans for world domination before bed, then finished the adventures with the subliminal playlist and tried to sleep.

6 Likes

30/5/21

I didnā€™t sleep very well, so didnā€™t wake up until well into the afternoon. I did the gratitude experiment but didnā€™t embark on any adventures until the early evening.

Around 6 PM I chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for 30 minutes.

After supper, I began Ritual 48 of Success Magick.

Meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour.

Late in the evening, I vibrated the personal Raziel mantra for thirty minutes.

Finished the adventures with the subliminal playlist.

5 Likes

31/5/21

Not a bad day of adventures in praxis.

Spiritual perfection mantra for 40 minutes in the afternoon.

An hour later, I performed Ritual 48 of Success Magick.

In the evening, I meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour.

Vibrated the personal Raziel mantra for 30 minutes.

Meditated to a theta binaural before bed.

5 Likes

1/6/21

A very warm day today. Itā€™s the kind of heat that sucks the energy right out of me, so my daily adventures were a bit curtailed.

Spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes in the afternoon.

Ritual 48 of Success Magick.

Vibrated the personal Raziel mantra for 20 minutes.

Tried to meditate to the Solfeggio frequencies but wound up falling into a heat induced sleep that left me feeling exhausted when I woke up an hour or so later.

End of the adventures.

4 Likes

2/6/21

I rushed out of bed to make it to an appointment, so didnā€™t start my adventures until later in the day. I managed to do the gratitude experiment though.

In the early evening, I performed Ritual 48 of Success Magick.

Before bed, i vibrated the personal Raziel mantra for 30 minutes.

Listened to the subliminal playlist as I was waiting for sleep.

End of the adventures.

5 Likes

3/6/21

Today was full of surprising adventures in praxis.

Started with the usual gratitude experiment. I probably shouldnā€™t use the word ā€œusual,ā€ as itā€™s not the general way I look at things yet, but I think, maybe, there is an alchemical shift of sorts happening.

After a small breakfast of an English muffin with peanut butter, I chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for 30 minutes.

An hour or so later, I performed Ritual 48 of Success Magick.

The afternoon brought a nice walk in the gorgeous sunshine as I repeated my afformations of blessing and thankfulness in my head.

Afterwards, I practiced the preliminary exercises from the Soul Travel course, and then spent some time just expanding and contracting my subtle body. I seem to be able to loosen it, but not quite separate it yet.

In the evening, I started another experiment with Jareth Tempestā€™s Angels of Omnipotence. This time, instead of working on an internal transformation, I am trying for a physical result, the healing of a minor ailment.

After supper, I vibrated the personal Raziel mantra for thirty minutes.

I meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour in the late evening, and then took a shamanic journeyā€¦

Sam was waiting for me at the World Tree. i knelt down and gave him some head scritches as he pushed his head into my hand. I donā€™t know why I donā€™t journey more often, but i sure did miss Sam.

I picked him up and put him in his usual place on my shoulder, and he rubbed against my cheek. ā€œWhere are we off to today?ā€ I asked him, and he gave me a head bonk, so up the tree we climbed. I could feel the leaves brushing against me, and the rough bark against my hands. Sam seemed excited, and continued to rub himself against me as we ascended.

We hit the membrane and then came out into what seemed to be a golden city. It reminded me of New Genesis, the home of the New Gods, from DC comics. It was beautiful, and shining. Sam immediately jumped off my shoulder and bounded ahead, leading me through some sort of courtyard to a set of heavy doors. He meowed at me to open them, so I did and he sauntered inside with me following.

We entered a great hall. There was a dragon mosaic on the floor, and sunlight streamed through the high glass windows, giving everything a golden aura. A beautiful young woman was coming down a central staircase, and she smiled when she saw us. She greeted me warmly, with a hearty ā€œWelcome,ā€ and then knelt down to pet Sam. He pressed into her hand and was purring up a storm, so I assumed that meant he knew her, and approved.

"Weā€™ve been expecting you, " she said as she stood up. ā€œPlease follow me.ā€ She led Sam and I up the stairs, and I asked her name, to which she replied, ā€œThat is unimportant. There is another waiting for you.ā€ Her voice was soft and musical.

At the top of the stairs, she took us down a hall to a set of large golden doors. She bade us to enter, and then turned and walked away. Sam pawed at the door until i pushed it open and we walked inside.

I could feel his presence as soon as I stepped inside. It was huge. It pressed into me, and as I looked around for the source, I saw a hulking figure sitting on a large onyx throne. The figure stood up and a booming voice said, ā€œWelcome.ā€

Sam sat at my feet, and I could feel a tension flow through him, but it wasnā€™t fear. He was really, really excited. The figure stepped down and I could see it was a large, muscular man in heavy, golden armour. And he had wings.

ā€œIā€™m glad you could finally make it,ā€ he said in the same booming voice. He knelt and gave Sam a few strokes. If Sam had been human, Iā€™d swear he was twitterpated.

ā€œCome.ā€ He beckoned me to follow him through another, smaller door. I asked who he was and I suddenly heard the name Tzadkiel echo in my mind. I asked if that was his name and he laughed.

The door led into an inner chamber, in the centre of which was a fountain. ā€œThere is much you still donā€™t know, and we were hoping you would figure it out on your own, but that seemsā€¦not to be the case. At least, not as quickly as we had assumed you would. This is the Fountain of Divine Knowledge. Take two mouthfuls from it, and what you need to know shall be revealed to you.ā€

Sam head bonked me, and pointed his body toward the fountain. I looked at him, and sighed. ā€œAlright, I get it.ā€ I knelt down and dipped my hands into the water. It was cold, and clear. I lifted my hands to my mouth and drank. The water felt really good in my throat, and it warmed my belly when I swallowed. I drank a second handful of the water and then stood up.

Tzadkiel smiled, and said, ā€œThe chains are broken. Now, you must rise. Go now, and let the knowledge you need come to you.ā€

Sam batted at my feet until he had my attention, and then we walked out of the inner chamber, down the stairs, and out into the bright sunlight. I had to stop and take in the sights before leaving. The entire city was shining, golden and bright. Gazing upwards, i thought I saw figures flying high above. I leaned over a railing and could see clouds drifting below. It was a city in the sky.

i was reluctant to leave, but Sam kept insisting so I picked him up and placed him on my shoulder once again. I gave him some head scritches, and began the descent down the tree.

Once at the bottom, I sat with Sam on my lap, petting him, and thinking about the city, and what it meant. Was that really Tzadkiel? What did he mean by ā€œThe chains are broken. Now you must rise?ā€ More questions with no answers.

I continued stroking Sam until the drum track I was using changed tempo, signalling it was time to return. i bid farewell to Sam, and promised not to take so long to visit next time, and opened my eyes. My Ajna was tingling, and I could feel a trickle of energy running down from my crown.

End of the adventures.

12 Likes

4/6/21

It was a full day of adventures. I found myself doing something magical, whether a ritual or a development exercise, every few hours.

It all started, of course, with the gratitude experiment in the morning.

About an hour later, I chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes, and then followed it with Ritual 48 of Success Magick.

After lunch, next up was some soul travel practice, with the preliminary exercises from the BALG course, and some breathwork.

Followed that with a sigil ritual from Angels of Omnipotence a couple of hours later.

In the evening, I vibrated the personal Raziel mantra for 30 minutes.

After supper, I meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour.

Finished the adventures off with trancing out to a binaural track for a several hours (possibly all night, as I couldnā€™t tell if I actually fell asleep at any point).

7 Likes

5/6/21

Didnā€™t really sleep, and had to get up earlier than usual today, so I was pretty tired, and didnā€™t do a lot of adventures.

Managed to chant the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes, and then performed Ritual 48 of Success Magick about half an hour later.

Spent the next six hours on Zoom, in an online dramaturgy workshop. Once the workshop was over, I had a heavy meal, and then promptly fell asleep for three or four hours.

Woke up feeling exhausted and demotivated.

Before bed, I meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for a bit, and then tried to sleep.

8 Likes

6/6/21

So far, my daily adventures have remained pretty low key and simple.

The gratitude experiment in the morning, though I have missed a day or two without realising it.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes.

Began the final week of rituals from Success Magick.

Vibration of the personal Raziel mantra for thirty minutes

Sigil ritual from Angels of Omnipotence.

Meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour.

End of the adventures in praxis.

7 Likes

7/6/21

Today was basically the same as yesterday as far as my adventures in praxis went.

Gratitude experiment in the morning. Was feeling a bit low due to not having slept very well.

Got back into bed, and meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour.

In the afternoon, I chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes, and followed it an hour later, with Ritual 49 of Success Magick.

I vibrated the personal Raziel mantra for thirty minutes in the evening, and later, performed a sigil ritual from Angels of Omnipotence.

Finished up the adventures with some trancework before bed.

7 Likes

8/6/21

It was a good day of adventures.

Started with the gratitude experiment in the morning. Iā€™m two weeks into the thirty day program, and I am still having a difficult time with finding things to be thankful for. My habitual thinking must have worn some deep grooves into my grey matter. Maybe I should try playing some of the authorā€™s Party Games in the book.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes in the late morning. Iā€™ve been chanting this mantra daily for 30 days now, skipping only a day or two here and there, and I have a sense that it is doing something, but Iā€™m just not too sure what that is.

Performed Ritual 49 of Success Magick about an hour or so later.

Before supper, I chanted the mantra for the psychic senses for thirty minutes.

In the late evening, I vibrated the personal Raziel mantra for thirty minutes.

Meditated to a theta binaural track, and wound up falling asleep to it, so that ended the adventures for the day.

9 Likes

Be thankful for Sam! You and him have gone on so many adventures together. Be thankful for living in a place that lets you practice so openly without harm. Be thankful for all the bonds youve formed from your practice over the years, spirit or otherwise. Also theres always the go-to being thankful for having a roof over your head, food to eat, and money in the bank. Be thankful you havent gotten covid either! Heh

3 Likes