Knight Musings

22/6/21

A day light on adventures.

Gratitude experiment upon awakening.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes.

In the late afternoon, performed the sigil ritual from Angels of Omnipotence.

In the evening, I meditated to a binaural track for half an hour before dinner.

A few hours later, I chanted the mantra for enhancing psychic powers for 30 minutes.

Finished the day with vibrating the Raziel mantra for thirty minutes before bed.

5 Likes

23/6/21

The day was…weird.

I was lackadaisical, and felt a bit meh so I didn’t do much in the way of adventuring until the early evening.

I chanted the attachment mantra for thirty minutes, and followed it with the spiritual perfection mantra for an additional thirty minutes.

Later, I got inebriated, and vibrated the personal Raziel mantra. I also made a drunken attempt to chant the mesh ka mantra, and while it was probably the equivalent of dunk singing, I’m not sure it was very effective.

I listened to a binaural beat and…here’s where it gets weird…I had the distinct feeling of watching my landlady pull her truck into the drive, returning from a friend’s house, even though she had left me a note saying she would be gone for the night. I have a memory of watching from the window, even though I was awakened around 10 AM by the soon-to-be roommate bringing in some boxes, and felt like I hadn’t left my bed. I wasn’t even aware that my landlady had actually arrived early this morning, and was surprised to find her home.

I don’t know if it was a dream, or if I was in that in-between place between awake and sleep, and was projecting, or if it might have been some kind of clairvoyant vision. Whatever it was, it’s kind of fucked the linear progression of my day lol

8 Likes

24/6/21

A good day, it was.

Started the adventures off with forgetting to do the gratitude experiment in the morning lol

Vibrated the attachment mantra for 30 minutes, and then followed it with the spiritual perfection mantra for 25 minutes. These seem to go well together.

In the late afternoon, I did the elemental meditation sitting on the front lawn. Surprisingly, I was not eaten alive by mosquitoes this day.

In the early evening, I meditated to a binaural track for an hour.

Later, I chanted the mesh ka mantra for thirty minutes.

Finished up the adventures with vibrating the personal Raziel mantra for half an hour before bed.

6 Likes

Dude you the mantra master , i would not have your patience even in 100 years , keep the good work

3 Likes

25/6/21

Wow, it was hot today! We’re in the middle of a heat wave, so sitting for meditation is a sweaty experience :hot_face:

The adventures began with the gratitude experiment upon awakening as usual.

A couple of hours later, I commenced with the vibration of the spiritual attachments mantra for 30 minutes, and followed it with the spiritual perfection mantra for another thirty minutes.

In the afternoon, after a taxing and very exhausting walk in the blistering sun and getting a nice shade of lobster on my pale flesh, I performed a self-guided manifesting meditation.

The early evening brought some more chanting, this time of the mesh ka mantra for half an hour.

Around 9 PM, I performed the elemental meditation on the front lawn. It was…slightly cooler than it was during the day, and I managed a good ten minutes before the mosquitoes came in for the buffet.

The final adventure was vibrating the personal Raziel mantra for thirty minutes before bed.

5 Likes

26/6/21

Holy crap! The temperature reached melting point today!

The adventures started when I managed to sit in meditation and vibrate the attachment mantra for thirty minutes, and the spiritual perfection mantra for twenty, but I had to ring my clothes out afterwards due to the sweat.

Evoked my elemental servitor legion in the late afternoon. My method was simple: I vibrated the magical potential mantra for about five minutes to raise energy, then the mesh ka mantra to make sure the communication channels were clear, and then I chanted their name until they responded. I tasked them with making it rain, and gave them one week to pull it off.

In the evening, i vibrated the Raziel mantra for twenty minutes.

Ended the adventures with meditation to a binaural track for an hour before bed.

7 Likes

27/6/21

This heat wave is kicking my ass! Record temperatures all throughout the province. It’s ridiculously high, and I can barely blink without sweat running into my eyes.

I’m not sleeping well, but I managed to remember to do the gratitude experiment upon awakening.

Sometime in the late afternoon, I vibrated the spiritual attachment mantra for 30 minutes, and then followed it with the spiritual perfection mantra for 20 minutes.

Later, I vibrated the personal Raziel mantra before supper

In the evening, I sat on the lawn and did the elemental meditation. It hadn’t cooled down much, even at 10 o’clock, but it was a bit cooler than the heavy atmosphere in my room, and the constant bites of the mosquitoes were almost a balm on my sweaty skin.

The rest of my night was occupied with adventures in nostalgia, listening to the music that was the soundtrack to my youth.

6 Likes

28/6/21

Another day of record temperatures. Woke up feeling exhausted due to the heat, but completed the gratitude experiiment.

Didn’t start the adventures until late in the day when it was sort of a bit cooler, but not really. Vibrated the attachment mantra for 20 minutes, and the spiritual perfection mantra for 15 minutes.

In the evening, I managed to vibrate the personal Raziel mantra for 15 mnutes.

Ended the adventures with meditation to a binaural track for half an hour before bed.

7 Likes

29/6/21

Another scorcher, but fortunately, the temeprature is slowly beginning to fall now.

The adventures began in the usual way, with the gratitude experiment upon awakening.

Vibrated the spiritual attachment mantra for thirty minutes, followed by the spiritual perfecton mantra for another thirty minutes.

A couple of hours later, I performed a manifesting meditation.

The rest of the day was pretty mellow, and I didn’t do anything else until the late evening, when I did the elemental meditation sitting on the floor of my room, as it was still too damn hot to sit on the lawn, and my room had less mosquitoes to feast upon my flesh :mosquito: :mosquito:

End the adventures by falling asleep listening to a binaural track.

6 Likes

30/6/21

Temperature has been steadily dropping and has now reached the usual level for summer, so it feels considerably more comfortable.

Began my adventures with the gratitude experiment upon awakening.

About an hour or so later, I vibrated the spiritual attachment mantra for 15 minutes, and followed it with the spiritual perfection mantra for fifteen minutes.

In the late afternoon, I meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour.

Then I got drunk and had no more adventures. :beer:

7 Likes

1/7/21

The day was good. The heat wave seems to have moved on, and we are back to our usual summer temperatures. However, other places in the province are now literally on fire. :flushed:

The adventures began late in the afternoon with chanting of the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes. I decided not to do the high vibration/spiritual attachment mantra this time.

About two or so hours later, I performed a manifesting meditation.

My servitor legion does not seem to have been able to make it rain. Though they still have 48 hours to go until their deadline, it doesn’t look like they will be able to pull it off. For a moment, earlier in the week, it indeed looked like we would get some rain and I thought my servitors were going to be successful. Clouds were forming, the air was cooling, and the weather service was even predicting some precipitation, but suddenly, the clouds dispersed, and the air heated up again, and no rain fell.

In the evening, I chanted the mesh ka mantra for twenty minutes.

Then, I got drunk on cider again, and didn’t have any more adventures.

7 Likes

That legion of servitors is really cool man!

2 Likes

2/7/21

It was a good day. Mood was elevated, and the weather was warm but not overbearingly hot, with a cool breeze.

Started the day’s adventures with the gratitude experiment. I’ve kind of lost track, but I think I’ve gone well past the thirty days…and I still can’t get the specific practice right :joy:

I’ve decided to add some more physical exercises into my daily regime, so I did some dynamic stretching, and focused on funnelling my will and intent into the muscles.

An hour after the stretches, I sat and vibrated the attachment mantra for fifteen minutes, and followed it with the spiritual perfection mantra for another fifteen minutes.

In the late afternoon, I meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour.

Several hours later, I vibrated the personal Raziel mantra for about twenty minutes.

The next adventure was the elemental meditation in the evening, performed on the floor of my room for about half an hour (so tired of being eaten by mosquitoes!)

Later, I chanted the psychic power mantra for fifteen minutes.

The adventures ended with further meditation to a binaural track before bed.

6 Likes

3/7/21

The day was warm, and the adventures light.

Gratitude experiment upon awakening.

Vibrated the spirit attachment mantra for 30 minutes, followed by the spiritual perfection mantra for another thirty minutes.

Later, I meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour.

In the evening, I chanted the mesh ka mantra for half an hour, and then evoked my servitor legion, and thanked them for their work, even though they weren’t successful. I then commanded them to stand by in hibernation until I called upon them again.

Ended the adventures with a binaural track before sleep.

4 Likes

4/7/21

Another day light on the adventures. Felt a bit down, and lackadaisical, so didn’t do much.

In the late afternoon, I chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for fifteen minutes.

Meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies in the early evening for an hour.

Later, I chanted the mesh ka mantra for fifteen minutes.

Ended the day with more meditation to a binaural track before sleep.

4 Likes

Some days are like that man. Tomorrow you’ll probably feel better. :+1:

5/7/21

The day wasn’t bad. Mood was better.

Started my adventures in praxis late in the day, with meditation to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour.

Later, I chanted the mesh ka mantra for thirty minutes.

I had plans to do an evocation of the Lwa, and had even set up my table with all the accoutrements, but at the last minute I decided to go to bed instead. I think I then paid for that decision with being unable to sleep. I was very restless, and even listening to a binaural track didn’t help.

6 Likes

6/7/21

It was a good day. Mood was stable, and weather was sunny and warm.

The adventures started with the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes.

In the afternoon, I performed a manifesting meditation.

I meditated to a binaural track for an hour in the early evening.

Later, I mentally chanted the mesh ka mantra for ten minutes or so while engaged in watching a movie.

Ended my daily adventures in praxis with more meditation before bed.

7 Likes

7/7/21

Day was warm and sunny. Mood was a bit down.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for 30 minutes in the afternoon to start things off.

Meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour in the early evening.

Later, I chanted the mesh ka mantra for 30 minutes.

Meditated to a binaural track for half an hour before bed to end the adventures.

6 Likes

8/7/21

Warm day. Mood was still down.

I’ve decided to take a small break from the mantras work, so today was extremely light on the praxis.

Meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies in the afternoon.

Performed a ritual from Adam Blackthorne’s Sigils of Power and Transformation.

Meditated to a binaural track in the evening.

End of the adventures.

4 Likes