Knight Musings

But he said that he thinks there is still some of the binding left. He could use that to summon the source of the energy. Sure it is harder, but summoning the spirit may help him get rid of the binding completely.

16/10/20

I’ve been lax in keeping up with this journal because I haven’t really had much to write about. My daily practices at the moment only consist of the small Enochian rituals from Damon Brand’s book Success Magick, and some chakra work. In the last week, I’ve added some mantras as well. I find chanting relaxing and have added it to my morning no-mind meditation.

5 Likes

17/10/20

I find myself fearful of doing my chanting lest the roommates overhear. I’m not sure why though. It’s not like my room is soundproofed or anything, and I’ve never worried about it before. Something about these new roommates doesn’t sit well with me though.

I’ve been chanting the “mesh ka rel luhn” mantra for 30 minutes twice a day for the last week. It seems to be opening me up more.

I channelled a mantra from Raziel to help me connect to my inner divinity. When things are not going my way in the material world, I have a tendency to get caught up in the stress and drama, and forget the wise words of Belial: there is no separation between the physical and the spiritual. I’m hoping chanting this mantra will help to remind me of this truth, and i’m going to start chanting it in the mornings instead of the current mesh ka mantra.

The last 20 years haven’t been easy for me, and due to my bouts of homelessness, last year’s fire being the most recent example, I have some deep rooted issues around stability and security. These issues have manifested as blocks in my energy system so I have decided to undertake some in depth working with my Muladhara in conjunction with Taoist dissolving practices to try and clear them.

I think I’m being visited by some entity in my dreams. I can’t point to anything specific, but I’ve been waking up with a vague feeling of presence that disappears as soon as I reach full wakefulness.

6 Likes

If they hear you you can always tell them that its important for an actor to keep vocal cords, the midriff and your face muscles trained (ESPECIALLY since Corona limited overall playtime and you’re at risk to become lazy with your practice). It’s all for the business :sunglasses:

6 Likes

18/10/20

When chanting the mesh ka mantra this morning, my Muladhara started to vibrate, which was…odd. The mantra is supposed to open the astral senses, and usually I feel it in my head, but for whatever reason, today I felt it strongly in my root and groin.

I’m almost at the halfway point of Brand’s Success Magick. I have just moved on to Ritual 18. Hard to believe it has been over four months of daily rituals. Still no outward signs of anything happening, though divination tells me the pieces are being set in place for something big. However, divination has also been telling me that for over a year now, even before I started Success Magick, so I guess the proof will be in the pudding, as they say :man_shrugging:

I’ve started my Muladhara work, mainly just vibrating the Bija mantra for an extended period of time, about 30-40 minutes so far… I’ve added some mudras as well, holding each for several minutes as I vibrate the mantra.

I capped my day with the AH meditation. This I felt very strongly in my head, and I had the peculiar sensation of my scalp floating.

1 Like

Crank the radio with some static, get some music playing facing the door or window (sound is very directional) and chant in a whisper?

Try dropping hints you meditate and stuff, hint it’s all love & light & woo-woo, the old “bore 'em until they don’t WANT to know” tactic? :thinking:

Or in your case, quietly chanting… throw in a few loud AUMs when you hear them near your door, maybe?

4 Likes

19/10/20

Tried out the new mantra from Raziel this morning. It centred me very well, and I found myself unmoved by small annoyances for most of the day, like the noise of the obnoxious roommate.

Still plugging away at the Enochian. This current ritual requires some reflection on my own ideas of success, and what my personal benchmarks for it are. Would I consider myself successful if I have a million dollars in the bank? Or would I consider myself successful if I simply enjoyed what I do? Is happiness a sign of success? If it is, then most of the people who are considered successful by society’s standards are doing something wrong, 'cause the majority of them seem to be very unhappy people.

Since I was young, I’ve always had the thought that, to be considered successful, I would have to have a lot of money, and all the toys, like a fancy car, and a huge house, and a boat, etc. Growing up, we weren’t at poverty level, there was always food on the table, and my parents didn’t seem to struggle hard to make ends meet, but as a kid, I did notice that we lived in a trailer, while my friends all lived in houses, and while my sisters and I did get nice toys for Christmas, we didn’t get the big ones like my friends did (even in the 80’s, a Transformers Mega City figure cost a small fortune). However, while I noticed such differences, it never occurred to me to see myself or my parents as less than my friends. I never questioned whether my father was successful or not. I knew we weren’t rich, like the people on television, but we weren’t exactly living in a slum either.

As I grew older, I think I started to internalise more of society’s idea of success, than my own. I don’t know exactly when the change happened, but I begun to wish for more money, more toys, more “freedom” to do the things that I wanted to. I wanted to wear fancy clothes, and drink the expensive wines and drop $500 on a pair of shoes that I would only wear once. To this day, I still think of how easy life would be if only I was rich. But…is that really success?

The work on my Muladhara has begun. I can feel the vibration quite strongly in my lower body when vibrating the Bija mantra, and the perineum gets very warm. I am focusing better, and able to keep my awareness on the chakra without drifting into daydream for most of the allotted time. I’ve added a 5 minute chanting of Ganesha’s mantra at the start, before going into the Bija and the mudras.

Still chanting the mesh ka mantra daily, though today I listened to the Youtube video of Satania’s version instead. I have found that I don’t get quite the same effect in listening, as I do in chanting it myself though.

Capped the day off with the AH meditation, which really makes my head feel funny.

5 Likes

I think that a lot of people get buried under their success because they think about success in a somewhat one dimensional manner/they define it in such a static way that their concept of success can’t flow anymore at some point (for example with options to the left and right, to up and down, back and forth). It becomes heavy and they get unsatisfied with the one way street they have created for something that needs movement to develop (and to change, by that). They are obsessed with conserving their current success peak (and growing paranoid over it) instead of enjoying it and take their lessons and experiences and confidence from it for the next ride.

You are successful if you drink a bottle of wine for 300 bucks. You are also successful if you enjoy a bottle of wine you ACTUALLY like (my fave is still a botte for not even five euros. The best damn thing). Either way is fine, as long as you draw pleasure from it.

5 Likes

These days even one million dollars isn’t enough to do that unless you limit what you spend on other things. Especially in Canada. Most people when they reach their monetary goals start wanting more, so it keeps changing and they never become content.

2 Likes

Contentment is overrated. If you are too content, you won’t care about anything, not sleep not food, not anything.
Anyway, I know about stuff that even multi-billionaires can’t have cause it doesn’t exist, and not because it “disobeys the laws of physics” or something,

2 Likes

20/10/20

Chanted the mantra for inner divinity for 30 minutes about an hour after waking up. Tried out a different pronunciation today. So far, the effect of the mantra seems to be one of centring. After chanting, I feel pretty grounded and stable, but it doesn’t feel heavy, like being full of Earth energy does.

I pretty much have the Scheuler’s Enochian LBRP committed to memory by now, so it doesn’t take very long to do. Ritual 18 of Success Magick is definitely doing its job and making me reflect on my life more though.

I need to start stretching out my hips. Sitting cross legged for the Muladhara work gets painful after about 40 minutes. I think I’m averaging about 200 repetitions of the LUM mantra, while holding each mudra for roughly five minutes. I’m not counting though, just going by intuition.

Meditated to the mesh ka mantra on loop for about an hour after supper. It puts me into a pretty good altered state, and drowns out the obnoxious roommate.

A curse was cast before bed.

3 Likes

21/10/20

I’m not noticing any real effect from chanting the mantra for inner divinity first thing in the morning beyond some minor alteration in consciousness. I don’t know if its effects are cumulative or if I should increase the amount of time I’m chanting.

Nothing out of the ordinary to report with the Enochian rituals. Just keeping on. Trying to take some time to reflect on success, as the current ritual requires.

Managed to get in some chanting of the mesh ka mantra in the afternoon, and the LUM mantra around supper time. So far, the main effect on my Muladhara is a feeling of warmth, and some heavy vibration.

Wasn’t able to do the AH meditation before bed.

2 Likes

That you channelled something which appears to have significance and relevance across several linguistic roots and which people are finding has energetic effects is alone “proof of real magicks” if you’ll pardon my stating the obvious. :slight_smile:

Maybe channeling for others is a thing you can excel at? Sometimes the magick we think we want, and the magick we get, are different - at first - but later, it turns out there was a reason.

I’m finding this bigtime now and like many of us (and yes, despite my experience, confidence, etc), I’m racked with doubts and also, self-sabotaging delays sometimes, but embracing what I have as opposed to the illusions of what I thought was right, is proving overall to be more empowering and revitalising. :thinking:

The mantra you channelled appears to be no SMALL thing, either, not a “use it once” or “just this current” kind of deal. I think you should keep going, and ask for more. :+1:

5 Likes

See if you can get a material wealth and security mantra, not for “wants” - just for needs, and the peace of mind to focus on other aspects of life? :thinking:

I know that would be of real benefit to many on here, including a lot of our non-US/non-European members who barely make a post, and who are up against it even more with the covid stuff.

PS I have a feeling you hit your flow when doing stuff with the intent to share it for others’ benefit, that’s why I thought of this, since it also addresses your own recent shenanigans that were messing wiht your focus.

3 Likes

This is a pretty solid article you might enjoy:

It then leads to this:

Perhaps taking time to notice when you’re doing exactly what you want to do, in ways very specific to your life right now, that you know for a fact not everyone has the ability to do, especially some more conventionally “successful” people, will begin to amplify the feeling of YOUR success, in your own specific way, per the opening post in my Law of Attraction warning? :thinking:

I’m also speaking to myself here, btw, because I slip with this just as much as anyone else - there are sacrifices we have made in pursuit of certain values that I often find myself second-guessing, to no real gain except to end up feeling frustrated, and like the grass must be greener elsewhere, but I know it’s truly not. :wink:

3 Likes

22/10/20

Chanted the inner divinity mantra for 30 minutes. I’m beginning to get a feeling of being centred in my power, like I’m a rock, and the rivers of energy that make up reality are flowing around me, but I am solid, and unmovable. It’s…interesting.

Chanted the mesh ka mantra for roughly 20 minutes mid afternoon, and the LUM mantra, with mudras before supper. I may need to look into adding some pranayama to the Muladhara work, as I don’t feel I am generating enough chi to pry open the chakra further with just the mantra and mudras alone.

My sexual energy has been high the last few weeks, even before I started the Muladhara work, so I’ve been thinking of adding some sex magick techniques into my day to help cycle the energy rather than waste it in masturbation.

4 Likes

urgh I know the feeling. Although to be honest the past couple of weeks I have mostly been feeling tired out.

1 Like

23/10/20

Chanted the inner divinity mantra for 30 minutes an hour after waking. It seems to bring a good start to the day. Will start some experiments with an alternate pronunciation that has come up in testing as well before posting the mantra to the forum for others to use.

The Enochian rituals of Success Magick seem to be humming along. Almost completed Ritual 18, and will be moving on to 19 soon. Haven’t had any spectacular or extraordinary encounters with the angels though.

The Muladhara work is starting to gain momentum, i think. Still difficult to sit cross legged for 30-40 minutes while vibrating the mantra though. My knees and hips seize up, and I lose circulation in my feet. I also find I cannot hold the bandha lock for the full recitation of the mantra.

End of praxis.

3 Likes

24/10/20

Inner divinity mantra in the morning for 30 minutes. I think it has been sufficiently determined this mantra is valid and safe for beginners.

Enochian ritual from Success Magick around noon. Still humming along.

Muladhara work before supper, with mantra and mudra. Tried out some Taoist reverse breathing in between each mudra, which seemed to bring in more chi to circulate, but I only did 5 breaths so may need to do at least ten to know for sure.

Did a pathworking with Raziel before bed, to obtain some more mantras to share. Raziel greeted me warmly, with a big smile and I received four mantras, but was told only three of them can be shared. Raziel said the fourth one was for me alone, and her demeanour changed from jovial to very serious when she said it so I got the impression there would be bad consequences should I disregard her warning. Will have to do some testing before releasing the mantras I can share to the forum though, to make sure they are valid and safe.

End of praxis.

5 Likes

25/10/20

Inner divinity mantra for 30 minutes toughly an hour upon waking. Thinking of switching to one of the new mantras, and moving the inner divinity mantra to later in the day.

Started Ritual 19 of Success Magick. This is the final ritual before those working with the Aethyrs, and I’m considering if it will be feasible to maybe include an astral travel to the Aethyr along with the next batch of rituals. Something to ponder while I finish up Ritual 19.

Muladhara work before supper. Still having difficulty sitting cross legged for the allotted time, with pain in my knees and hips. I do think the reverse breaths are working to help open the chakra wider though. I know the work is supposed to be take time but I can’t help trying to think of something to add to speed it up. I am impatient so be done.

Meditated to the audio of the mesh ka mantra on loop after supper, around 830 PM. Wound up losing consciousness for three hours, swimming up into consciousness about 1130 PM. Didn’t remember any dreams, but felt very groggy, like I has been somewhere else and it was somewhat difficult to open my eyes and move my body.

End of praxis.

4 Likes