Kinkyness

@MagusOfGamaliel never had a one night stand with a succubus, i’m only into females. I had a female friend that loved been choked even asked me to do it to her. When i did it, it turned me on hardcore.

Lol I thought I www bisexual for some time lol. But I find I can only hold feelings for a girl for so long before I’m bored sadly? Lol

Lol what I do energetically is more or so I “inject” my own energy into them and form a mark energetically on their energy body :laughing: they know of course or physically the bite is more for the intense feeling involved but same occurrence can happen lol

Succubi are female sexual demons, incubi are male sexual demons. In my case it was not a one night stand, my incubus has been with me for like… ten years? oh, time goes by so quickly

1 Like

My prophet, Aleister Crowley, only had actual feelings for men, he treated women like trash. I mean, he had a lot of sex with women and got married two times with women and had those scarlet women, but even those mystical female partners were trashed whenever he deemed them unworthy/unable of serving their purpose, however, he never forgot his first male love from Cambridge, for whom he wrote poems years after breaking up with him. The liking for both sexes is never equitative.

3 Likes

String theories and infinite paths. Go with there are infinite cruxes and choices sort of making an infinite amount of you. Go with that it created ALL paths and that associated with those paths. Infinite variations and IT created them and knows them. So its going to judge infinite amount of xyzs to hell because it only wants 1 to be worshipping it and being a sheep. That’s… pathetic to say the least. In a way it doesn’t make free will at all but just one of the infinite paths of xyz being in the matrix woven tapestry of existence. Dunno… could be… maybe… possibly…???

There is an anime called “Youjo Senki” or something like that, where God does that

@MagusOfGamaliel is it a hentai?

No, it’s an isekai about a loli who is in fact a Japanese salaryman reincarnated who keept all his memories and fights as a magician soldier in the first world war of an alternative reality, and God wants her to worship him and she doesn’t want to, so God creates situations in where his faithful people die just to make the loli believe in him

1 Like

The question would be why? It’d hardly be genuine and make the god just pathetic. Finding out its motivations in that would make me just laugh at it and how lame it is. So what it could end you or put you in hell. In the end you’d know that its a lame god trying for some stupid reason to manipulate you. Its just sad a being of that caliber would be such. And laughable. I’d say it makes that god a loser.

1 Like

Bi is best

inb4 you just caused a sexuality war, burn the witch

1 Like

I’m just messing lol

1 Like

To answer the original question, it’s not messed up to have a kink (or twenty). I’m an older person, so before the days of the internet, some people would try to shame you and make you feel like a complete weirdo for having a kink. Then, after the internet, the truth emerged that nearly everybody on the planet has a kink of some kind. No matter what you’re into, and regardless of how odd it may seem on the surface, you can likely find other people who share the same kink. So don’t be embarrassed about being kinky. You’re kinky, I’m kinky, the whole damn world is kinky, and it’s okay.

3 Likes

@Hypnos well i’m glad that i’m not the only one.

1 Like
4 Likes
1 Like

tenor%20(15)

2 Likes

ahem - choke me out please - I’ll come back even more animalistic… lol

Out of curiosity how does one “feed” a succubus? I know you can smack your meat saber but can love be enough?

You can ask yours what kinds of energy does she like. I encourage vampirism among the ones I own, but yes, the standard proceedure is feeding them sexual energy, but mostly because it is a lot of energy at once and because they like to interact with their owner

1 Like