King Paimons daughter

There was a case on this forum not too long ago, where a young practitioner fell for a so-called experienced magician who then invited some very nasty parasites into her life (and her body). She also claimed to be very close and “in love” with King Paimon and Lucifer. That “magician” was never seen again and left the poor girl alone with her low-level demons who had claimed to be Paimon and others.

Does He also tell you it’s YOU who is in power, and to never surrender to anyone or anything, and to “know thyself” as the saying goes? And also, to not be shaped by anything other than your own highest, most sophisticated and beautiful self? That’s the essence of His teaching, basically. At least according to what I have learned, and others whose accounts I have read.

One more thing: “awakening” isn’t something that’s done and then it’s over, it’s a long process. A very long one, and it keeps on evolving.

15 Likes

I have no answer to that, in my case I wasn’t especially guided, gifted or protected from early age (quite the opposite) but some events point towards a “keeping tabs open just in case” scenario :woman_shrugging:t2: I guess it depends on the spirits general alignments with its surroundings and how and when the “child” fits into their agenda.

3 Likes

Yeah I had a feeling it would take a long time.
Really? So the magician just left it like that?? Wow…

1 Like

Yes, she left after she had dragged that girl into the mud with all these parasites she couldn’t get rid of (not sure how she’s faring now, lots of users tried to help her), and she had also attacked those who had called her statements into question. She came up with a “technique” that raised a lot of red flags and was basically a ritual for parasitic infestation.

6 Likes

Shii… how awful. I wonder how the girl is now :confused: sounds terrible.

2 Likes

@Jug I can’t speak for King Paimon, but I know He’s all about self-reliance and not letting one’s ego get in the way of one’s spiritual evolution. Which is one of the first hallmarks of incompetent or malevolent “magicians” as well as low-level entities/ impostors who will flatter you and tell you you’re Spirit So-And-So’s (always high-ranking, of course) most beloved child, favorite wife or whatever, lol. I made a thread after He encouraged me to share what I have found extremely helpful.

Maybe you’ll recognize something in there that speaks to you. In any case, I wish you all the best on your path if you’re going to work with Him, it’s going to be very, very intense and not easy, but more rewarding than you can imagine.

5 Likes

These words are very similar to those that Astarot told me just recently about “knowing oneself” and “achieving inner peace and harmony” :thinking:

3 Likes

Astaroth is actually very compatible with King Paimon from what I’ve come to believe, so that’s not surprising to me.

3 Likes

Yes, It definitely is. In any case, they have a good relationship (judging from my experience).

1 Like

Oh thank you so much I will read it when I get home! This will be very useful and great to know :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also second that! It’s a really important point and something that can also help you protect yourself!

2 Likes

And like Thoth said: “There’s no ceiling to that!”

2 Likes

As you know well, Thoth is also very compatible with King Paimon. :wink:

1 Like

That’s very true indeed!

1 Like

Soo, I found out recently by Archangel Michael that I’m an fallen angel, I think I was similair to Michael since he showed me my sword. But also before finding this out I also found out from King Paimon and Lucifer that I’m King Paimon’s spiritual daughter, this makes no sense to me. Anyone that’s in a similair situation? I have no idea why I fell and how is it even possible to be his daughter when my soul isn’t really human?

I have to ask - are you sure they were both speaking literally and not metaphorically?

7 Likes

It was a very serious conversation, I was even skeptical at first but they were dead serious so I take it as literally.

1 Like

Not sure why you made another topic when you have already made this one here with the same content:

@Lady_Eva maybe you can merge the two topics?

4 Likes

I’m curious, is it possible as a human for one’s soul to not be human? I’ve never done divination on that directly, but from other divination I’ve done it seemed to me like when one becomes a human one’s soul also changes. But if you were a Fallen Angel in the past, your soul will have familiarity with that.

Hmm if you want to know if you’re a certain spirit’s child, do divination on it for confirmation. But it’s common for magicians to be told that. It may be symbolic, and similar a spirit may represent a force symbolically (I read a Magician’s experience evoking the Olympic Spirits, and from their words they linked themselves to specific forces symbolically to explain to the magician), so being a child thereof can symbolically be giving hints to your nature.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not even certain if it’s a different kind of soul. I tried to gain information and knowledge about people like me which I found difficult to find and I read somewhere that the soul isn’t like humans. It’s kinda bs to just trust whatever you read for me. Yeah, it kinda sucks how you can’t figure everything out directly. They have been very " It’s not a right time to know " and a bit secretive about it, only spilling a bit information about me that makes me wanna know even more.