King Paimons daughter

Because being the child/wife/roommate/bae of someone does not mean everything is easier for you. You shouldn’t fall into that misconception.

7 Likes

It’s early here. I may have misinterpreted. I’ll leave it up in case it helps someone at some later time.

I’ll update you all in another post whenever something happens. :slight_smile: thank you so much though

1 Like

Exactly. He has called me His child many, many times and the energetic “power” has been mentioned (and felt), too. That does not mean, however, that I think I’m His descendant in the biological sense. Just like I am married to Him, but that’s spiritual and not marriage in the human sense, and it doesn’t mean I’m “special” like certain people’s egos can run amok with them. You have to refine your soul, that’s what it’s all about, and being close to Him or other benevolent entities can help you big time, but there’s a lot of work involved on your part. He expects a LOT of His children, and it’s mainly a path you have to walk by yourself. The first thing would be to go to Him directly, and not ask witches on some forum or even tell too many people about it. Sorry if this sounds crass, it’s just that in my experience some people will tell you what you want to hear, while others will try to thwart your development, so I hope you’re very careful who you trust.

Having said that, I’m with @anon10524665. While some things may come easy for you because of a natural closeness to Him, if that’s the case, there’s still a ton of things you will find you’re struggling with. He’s not the big daddy who’s going to take care of everything for you.

If you’re close to Him, go to Him and ask Him to lead you on your path. He will guide you to the clues you need in order to figure out what’s relevant to you.

Edit to add: He will test your ego and spiritual maturity and will expect you to master the former and constantly strive for the latter.

10 Likes

Adoption is a thing, apparently. Doesn’t make things go smoother, tho

3 Likes

In any case, try to clarify anything that is unclear to you or raises doubts for you from other spirits. Or seek clarity from King Paimon.

1 Like

Thank you!! The witch that works intense with Paimon is trustworthy, she is also his daughter and has more experience with him than what I have.

Red flag, in my opinion.
If I would receive money for everyone who had been “close to” some of the spirits I’ve worked with only to flatter me and to make me do things (ESPECIALLY when I was still new to this shit) I would be iced out by now.

2 Likes

Be very, very careful. That’s my heartfelt advice. King Paimon does not like it when people boast about being very close to Him and whatnot. I only mentioned it for context, but beware of people on the internet who claim stuff unless they can actually prove it to you. Some people can read others like an open book and will fool you. Not saying this witch is trying to do that, frankly it’s none of my business, but since you’ve asked for advice, here’s mine: Go to King Paimon directly.

8 Likes

Hm, great idea. I’ll try seeing with Lucifer and Azazel. Thank you!

tenor

6 Likes

Thank you, I have and one thing for sure is after my awakening I will know who I am and everything. Paimon told me in the start of the awakening " Lucifer will help with you emotionally, Azazel will help you with your soul and the black flame and I will form you. "

1 Like

I bet not. It does make me wonder how long they were guiding the person before adopting them and how long after that that they didn’t have to keep coming back… Off the thread topic, but now it’s stuck in my head…

1 Like

There was a case on this forum not too long ago, where a young practitioner fell for a so-called experienced magician who then invited some very nasty parasites into her life (and her body). She also claimed to be very close and “in love” with King Paimon and Lucifer. That “magician” was never seen again and left the poor girl alone with her low-level demons who had claimed to be Paimon and others.

Does He also tell you it’s YOU who is in power, and to never surrender to anyone or anything, and to “know thyself” as the saying goes? And also, to not be shaped by anything other than your own highest, most sophisticated and beautiful self? That’s the essence of His teaching, basically. At least according to what I have learned, and others whose accounts I have read.

One more thing: “awakening” isn’t something that’s done and then it’s over, it’s a long process. A very long one, and it keeps on evolving.

15 Likes

I have no answer to that, in my case I wasn’t especially guided, gifted or protected from early age (quite the opposite) but some events point towards a “keeping tabs open just in case” scenario :woman_shrugging:t2: I guess it depends on the spirits general alignments with its surroundings and how and when the “child” fits into their agenda.

3 Likes

Yeah I had a feeling it would take a long time.
Really? So the magician just left it like that?? Wow…

1 Like

Yes, she left after she had dragged that girl into the mud with all these parasites she couldn’t get rid of (not sure how she’s faring now, lots of users tried to help her), and she had also attacked those who had called her statements into question. She came up with a “technique” that raised a lot of red flags and was basically a ritual for parasitic infestation.

6 Likes

Shii… how awful. I wonder how the girl is now :confused: sounds terrible.

2 Likes

@Jug I can’t speak for King Paimon, but I know He’s all about self-reliance and not letting one’s ego get in the way of one’s spiritual evolution. Which is one of the first hallmarks of incompetent or malevolent “magicians” as well as low-level entities/ impostors who will flatter you and tell you you’re Spirit So-And-So’s (always high-ranking, of course) most beloved child, favorite wife or whatever, lol. I made a thread after He encouraged me to share what I have found extremely helpful.

Maybe you’ll recognize something in there that speaks to you. In any case, I wish you all the best on your path if you’re going to work with Him, it’s going to be very, very intense and not easy, but more rewarding than you can imagine.

5 Likes

These words are very similar to those that Astarot told me just recently about “knowing oneself” and “achieving inner peace and harmony” :thinking:

3 Likes