King paimon tortures woman in hell

Yo guys was wondering what you think. She said she summoned king paimon and he fucked her up. Took her to the hell realm and tortured her.

I’m so confused. I though King Paimon was a good guy?

3 Likes

Dude, no demon or angel is a “good guy.”

Both the New Agers with angels, and the demonolators with demons, like to proclaim that neither will ever hurt you but every spirit has an agenda, and they will fuck you up if it fits that agenda. There are plenty of people, some even on this forum, who have had their lives destroyed by the most popular demons, and others who have been stalked and harassed by angels.

You have to understand that the very demons you call on to strike down your enemies, or to dominate the will of your boss, are fully capable of doing the same thing to you if they want to.

Demons are not fluffy pink bunnies and it is silly to think they are.

83 Likes

She has that expression in her face that makes me wonder why he dragged her down to Hell to torture her :joy:

16 Likes

:rofl: lol yeah! It sounds to me like she is into some BDSM or something!
Hell is all she talks about so am guessing he was acting out her fantasy or something!

12 Likes

I am part into watching it now and she evoked him with the idea he was totally evil and like the film ‘Hereditary’.

16 Likes

I didn’t meant that, I meant that I would drag her down to Hell too :joy: She has that “I’m a victim and I cri all the time” kind of expression in all of her videos :joy:

13 Likes

:rofl: yep! She makes a cute sub!

5 Likes

I watched it a little bit and to me it sounds like “Ah I summoned a demon and I wasn’t prepared for what’s going to happen”.
Seriously. Paimon brainwashed her into thinking he was positive?

27 Likes

King Paimon screams if you don’t say special words to him upon evocation??? I have never heard this before at all. I wonder if it was even King Paimon she had contact with? Sounds like she is making a scary story to sell her book she mentions many times

26 Likes

Maybe she forgot to address him as King?

8 Likes

Don’t forget this Woman wrote a book in case you missed it being mentioned a zillion times…

13 Likes

never my experience! The only thing is he doesn’t come alone if he is called, I think that’s what she perceived as a scream!

2 Likes

Yeah I tried to watch it but I clicked off when she started to promote her book.

10 Likes

Oh dear… this poor flower needs to evoke King Belial and she what happens… I love Belial but I would love to see what happened to her out of curiosity

11 Likes

:rofl: lol you have to keep watching! It gets erotic!

Oh no! I think king paimon traumatised her enough! Belial’s experiments isn’t a joke!

6 Likes

Hmm he did scream into my ear when I contacted him the first time though. :thinking:
Maybe he thinks that’s funny.

12 Likes

I never heard that before, but I only ever evoked King Paimon once and he was pretty cool

6 Likes

LOL she “summoned” something alright. Not King Paimon, though. Nice try…

23 Likes

There were times Paimon would come to me in lucid dreaming and we’d spar a lot of times he enjoyed snapping my neck in the lucid dream. I thought it was funny too if I’m being honest, but he chose lucid dreaming because it doesn’t damage the energy body like it would if it was a spiritual/etheric projection and he could do it over and over.

So yeah he has some somewhat twisted things but who doesn’t not that I’m saying it should be praised or anything just acknowledged lmao.

18 Likes

A leash and a dog collar, huh?

9 Likes