King Paimon possessed?

Okay I feel much better with my energy, any ideas what was that ?

First evocation always like this if you have some of your senses opened! It took me at least 3 days for the new energy to run though me the first time I sensed it. First time I felt Lucifer the air got so thin like am floating. First time l felt Belial I felt like I am burning from inside out. First time l felt Azazel I slept lol!.. First time l felt king paimon I vibrated like my soul was about to pop. I almost fainted from shaking and the energy seemed to rise everytime I stopped moving. I felt it going slow if am chewing something! So remember to eat something after each evocation. :rofl: I also called Raphael to help me through it!

5 Likes

Lol sleeping after evocation :smiley: But I wasn’t evocating him now I did that yesterday and now I am feeling something, strange specially after talking with him. Maybe today it went smoother? Anyways thanks for everything that was scary as hell but I feel more power inside of me now. I am still too scared to look to mirror if I still have a little yellow eyes lol

2 Likes

Lol its fine! If you see strange things it means you are in a trance or theta gamma sync state. You just have to go back to reality.

1 Like

Okay I feel much better with hearth but my head is still under some pressure and strange thing, any tips?

For me the pressure intensified at some what seemed to be secondary chakra points. I even got some dreams of someone drilling those points and pulling my eyes out because they got so active at night… am being positive and just riding the waves as they come. No point in resisting, just more headaches.

Same thing happened to me…still feeling kinda weird lol
On top of that I have PTSD, anxiety etc so you can just imagine

2 Likes

@alex01 not everyone knows how to do that. Maybe it’s in search but a link is good, for newbies in a panic.

2 Likes

I am not alone then, I hope this topic will calm dawn other newbiews ^^

Here you all go:

1 Like
1 Like

Get to work, men!

I don’t want to create new topic so I gotta ask here, any trainings on "How to know if the spirit that you wanted to call is with you or it is * fake * "

It’s pretty important to me because I don’t want to invite some fake into my life lol.

Ask them to show you their sigil. They can flash something in your vision. Spirits can’t lie when it’s their sigil.

2 Likes

Didn’t know about that, thanks ! If let’s say I will see that this is fake one I shall tell him to leave or get him out with banishing ?

:rofl: draw his sigil and ask him why he came! Sometimes they seek you out and jump at the first opportunity to talk to u! If u want him to leave yes tell him and banish

Also this helps to prevent imposters

3 Likes

I am open to any friendly spirit. If I think some demon is trying to live off someone as a vampire or just feed off someone fear, normal banishing shall work, or calling upon some high hierarchy demon to help me with this prick? (I also wear Unicursal Hexagram shall I fill it with energy or it will protect me without it?)

For me I would fill it with energy just in case? Can never be too careful

1 Like