King Paimon possessed?

i thought it was just me that felt like that my first time was a few days ago i tried to summon camio he referred me to some one else i felt him completely i was lets just say it was alot to take in as power wise so tonight i was going to contact my second but im unsure because he/she is said to be hard to control and lie i felt strong happy energy almost electric when i was drawing the sigil i believe if you draw it the connection becomes stronger i ended up drawing camio sigil over cause furfurs was much larger and i wanted his to be larger to just in case i decide to call on him tonight instead i think id want some one with me when i invoke furfur it only my second time with a more wild fire spirit any advice about furfur before i get started

It’s true, drawing the sigil of a spirit establishes a link between you and that spirit.

1 Like

so there was no actual phyical form with furfur but the energy wow it was strong and fuzzy like sparks and my candles were on off going crazy blowing toward me to neutral very diffrent from camio so im thinking im not sure if i was hear my own thoughts or his tho…this is still new to me

1 Like

First off, if you had been possessed by King Paimon, it would be zeroed out. If the king were to actually possess you, the energy surge would be beyond anything you’ve ever felt while on cocaine, simply put, the energy surge would absolutely overwhelm your senses in every way. Of course, you can easily look at this as a great way to initiate yourself into Soul travel.

If you’re over there doing work with that guy, chances are he probably sent one of his lesser entities to give you a taste of what true possession feels like, and I’ll tell you, coming from a possession connoisseur, being possessed is a fucking drug in and of itself.

The energy surge, the information surge, new techniques, new ideas, new ideals that you never would have ever considered taking into yourself, ideas of working with specific entities, the amount of information that gets placed within your mind during an actual possession is staggeringly high, I personally think you simply got influence by bit of the Kings aura, as I’ve been burned by Lucifer’s light in the past unintentionally, I think that the king gave you a small souvenir of his power. Enjoy it, baby, you’re in for one hell of a ride.

4 Likes

I felt that energy, the aura in evocation I did today.
I guess I don’t feel kinda ready for possession even from less power being lol.
I mean everything that it’s going to give me is what I basically want but word possessed sounds crazy even when you can control that, will It feel bad for the first time? I’d like to keep some balance in yin and yang, will it affect on my balance making me more dark that I ever wanted to?

If you are new to magic, why did you begin with such a powerful being like King Paimon?

I rode that he is good for beginners specially when it is going about teaching. And I’d like to be his student, He helped me a lot by opening my hearth chakra it was hard to balance it but I feel I am getting this under my control, I do many times banishings to make sure I don’t have some fake demon. I heard also that Lucifer is good teacher, and he is powerful isn’t he?

Mother Lilith is powerful too but I guess too dark for me. (Everything started from sumonning succubus by her, and that is why I am really grateful to her.)

What would be the best thing to compare to nice possession? LSD, shrooms or another thing?

1 Like

I like to think that I’m always possesed by every being with which I work/worked :grin: because They told me multiple times and in different ways that they are internal, that in order to find Them, I have to look in myself. It was a little confusing. That advice with looking inside of myself in order to find Them and then evoke/ make contact with Them helped me immensly, first you have to find Them in yourself.

1 Like

Okay strange thing, (Same situation as yesterday) I have done the evoke ritual, to King Paimon and I asked him for dream, now I feel strange pressence in my room I guess it’s big energy, when I asked if it’s King Paimon flame started to dance on candle, what does He want from me? (Yop I was yesterday panicking too becuase he force opened my hearth chakra), He want to help me evolve or what?

1 Like

I feel really strong energy on my left side. Anyone have idea for that?

1 Like

I feel kinda scared and weird any ideas?

It’s ok don’t worry! Am guessing he is trying to make you get used to the energy? You can ask him to slow down if you can’t push your self! From my experience king paimon is gentle.

2 Likes

paimon does connect to your logical mind and left side, ida Nadi.

That’s normal and prooves he’s really working with you.

Luck dude,
it usually takes a lot of effort to open that tube.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

I always feel him on my left side. I mean I am more confused than scared when I feel such a big energy (Still trying to open astral senses) Could someone explain me what is the purpose of that?

Worth to mention is that I feel a lot of times he wants to talk with me or whisper but I can’t hear it or I hear incomprehensible waves of sound.

1 Like

Ahh and 1 thing any tips how to get energy after evocation? (I feel like I wasn’t sleeping 24 h after that)

When you’ll feel again that He wants to talk with you, silent your mind and ask yourself “What did King Paimon say?” and then be aware that the answer will come, always the answer makes its presence, then you just have to be open to receiving it. Also be aware of your thoughts because this is a common way in which a higher being will communicate to you, try to silent your internal voice, try to feel that etheric pressure around your ears, idk if you know the feeling. Most of the times the way a spirit speaks is telepathically, but the answer/s to your question could manifest also in the form of thoughts, an external voice which is perceived just by you, in the sounds which are made in your environment, etc. For example, today while being around a lot of people, I vibrated a few times internally the name of the archangel Uriel, thanked Him for all His help which He gave me, thanked to every spirit which helped me till in that moment and then asked for His help in a situation in which I was put. After I’ve done that, I heard a deep voice which was vibrating the name of the archangel Uriel over and over… Idk exactly what He wanted to say by that. Also yesterday, someone/something was speaking to me and was completing my sentences which I was saying internally. Sometimes it’s like this, you have 2 voices in your head which sometimes they are figthing or sometimes they are completing the sentences of each other or are agreeing with something.

1 Like

That’s how I feel it many times, really warm pressence around my ear, I was thinking many times today about Lucifer, Lilith and how good they are to many people and now after coming back to home I see on youtube film Pink Floyd - The Dark Side of the Moon lol.