King Paimon possessed?

First I’d like to say I feel really stressed. I evoked King Paimon yesterday and pleased him to be my teacher and mentor. In the night I felt a massive presence with me It was natural but massive I guess. Now I spoke to King Paimon that I asked him for sign in a night if he would agree. I can’t remember any dream. Today I was just talking to him and asked him for making my power bigger to contact with him or any tips with that. I felt a headache and after that, until now my hand are shaking of stress and I feel more power in me, I saw in the mirror that my eyes are yellow-brown (normal brown). I feel some pressure in my chest too. I feel really strange and stressed could anyone explain to me that or I tell too much bullshit to myself?

10 Likes

Sorry for mistakes and short version of that but I am kinda scared and stressed in one moment.

2 Likes

Breath in and out a few times, focus on “here and now”.

2 Likes

Are the irises yellow or are the whites of your eyes yellow? If it’s the latter, you need to go to a hospital.

2 Likes

I heard pop in my ear too. I don’t think something is trying to harm me but maybe really fast. I feel pressure on my head too. Irises are kinda little yellow not whites. Honestly I am little scared to look into my eyes lol. I feel that I see * more *

2 Likes

Try to release that pressure from your chest by opening and/or your heart chakra and letting all that wave of pressure to flow.

2 Likes

I don’t think He possesed you. Did you feel like He took control of you or you felt being controlled by something?

3 Likes

That was my first evocation yesterday and I am really new into magic. I don’t feel to be controlled maybe a lot of pressure more, thanks for calming me too.

3 Likes

I’m glad that I helped you.

2 Likes

I feel that my succubi is calming me a little too, but it’s hard not to be nervous now. Most I feel scared by my eyes or it’s just my imagination.

1 Like

Breath in and out more and then visualize a brilliant light like which looks like a sun, feel the warmth of it, then take that sun into you and feel it radiating inside of you, clearing you of any negative residuals, as you do that, vibrate “SOL”.

2 Likes

I feel that you got way too much energy in you, without being ready for it. Probably a forced chakra opening? I mean, you should try to control your energy. Meditate, focus on your body and your energy flow. Also, balancing your chakra is a good idea!

4 Likes

I feel like I am on cocaine that’s for sure. How to better control my energy ?

Try what I told you to do. If it’s still not working, visualize roots growing from your feet deep in the ground, do that for 15-20 mins.

2 Likes

I am going to do that now, if you have any other tips and solutions tell me, please. What about my eyes?

You should relax/rest.

1 Like

I am going to meditate, thanks for fast reactions.

1 Like

Okay I was meditating with “SOL” and I feel much more calm but still a lot of energy in my chest.

Open and clear your heart chakra

1 Like

Also my head feels really strange, I guess, it is coming from my crown chakra. 2 day ago i opened third eye (I saw in meditation human eye)