Killing someone using magick

Is it true that glasya labalos and focalor can kill a person? And has anyone successfully killed someone using these demons or just killing someone using any other spirit or magick ritual

4 Likes

Yes, yes and yes.

8 Likes

Yep. The guy is not dead yet, but so far he has become homeless, had his kid taken, and become addicted to hard drugs. I am satisfied at this point and don’t care anymore, but I have a feeling that suicide or OD will be the final outcome. He’s nice and worn down and open for a death blow, lol.

And I only was trying to get him out of the neighborhood. Oh well.

14 Likes

You can also do it yourself.

12 Likes

Something to remember when doing baneful magick. If your enemy knows what he’s doing, it will become a war most likely. I’m not gonna roll over and die, are you? Hell naw, you’re gonna call on every power you can to fight back. Don’t pick a fight unless you are prepared for it. If it’s a normie who doesn’t know magick, there are still defenses sometimes, like their ancestors, prayer of grandparents and shit for them, even a strong mind and will to live. It’s not easy to kill but it can be done. Often there are more productive routes that can be taken, but there’s always that special asshole who needs to be taken out, like a relentless abuser, etc.

10 Likes

That’s very true and Koetting demonstrates that attitude. “I can curse anybody and nobody can curse me! Why? Cause fuck 'em!”
That might seem like it makes no sense, but ask Bruce Lee how much ass he kicks and he’ll say, “All of it!”
Lord Aries don’t take no shit.

4 Likes

I love Bruce Lee. If we’re gonna use film actors I like the Jackie Chan metaphor. In almost every movie he’s in he’s an old Chinese guy who doesn’t like to fight, but he know that shit son. For some reason people always want to come at him, and while he’s folding their ass up like a lawn chair he’s got that “shouldn’t have fucked with me” attitude. He’s peaceful until he’s provoked, and then the bad motherfucker is awakened. "Speak softly but carry a big stick. That’s how I feel about baneful magick. I’ve had to learn protection and defense, as well as offense, but reserve offense for when it’s necessary. Example: the guy who stole my phone and my wallet the other day or the guy who last tried to hex me.

3 Likes

Right on.
Being a good person is always the right choice. Ethics can be a source of real power when applied with wisdom and humility.
Baneful magic is funny because every magician knows that their astral temple has a secret door somewhere that leads to their closet of unspeakable evil. Don’t spend too much time in there, but keep the key in your pocket. Just in case.

3 Likes

I’ll drink to that :beers:

2 Likes

Forgive my language, but how the hell would a normie that doesn’t know magic know that they are being cursed, let alone defend themselves? If the target were someone more secular minded, didn’t believe in the supernatural, or was even a skeptic, even if they felt something was off, their mindset would not be to pray or fight it off because to them that’s pure superstition, and to respond in anyway would be admitting the existence of the supernatural; they’d mostly just go on with their lives.

If you’re new to magick and the target in question is the categories I talked about, I highly doubt you’d face any resistance from them at all and thus the curser would have nothing to fear in retaliation.

1 Like

I never said the target would be aware or would retaliate if they were a normie. You misunderstood.
My intention was to illustrate that for some targets it is more difficult than others. It’s not as simple as reciting some words and calling a demon usually. There’s a large amount of energy involved.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, it does not always play out that way. Some people have latent, passive defenses. In some cases just having a particularly strong will can defeat a curse. Also, contrary to popular belief, a secular individual can be attacked magickally. It just takes a different approach sometimes.

2 Likes

Very few people are true muggles deep deep down. Most people still dream and are spiritually active inside their own minds. I’ve been known to my friends and family as a staunch atheist or faithful Christian depending on what side of the conversation I want to be on at any given moment. In secret, I’ve been a sorcerer since I was a child. I still get chills sometimes because talking about magic goes strongly against the way I raised myself.

I suggest approaching any baneful work as if your target were a master magician. Hit them with everything you have and expect strong retaliation.

“Real Satan worshippers NEVER say they worship Satan.” -SS

(I said that to my wife when she showed me the first Koetting video I ever saw. Oops)

4 Likes

I have got to stop this fukn neighbor bitch and her spouce. i want to watch them deteriorate and fade and drain until they are dead. If I could just walk across the steets and off them myself with an ax or club and never have anyone bust me by following the blood and brains to my house, I would. If I had the money I would pay someone.
i have tried to find some source for an blog website or something for Somnus Dreadwood, he along time ago offered to help me end the rapist of my daighters, but then was was put in prison and the heat died down abit. [but he gets out next year—soooo] But right now these neighbors are actually planting weed on my property and loud mouthing everyone that I am a grower [fuk I wish] and dealer,[to much hassle] . but finding abunch of weed thrown all over the inside of my shed/ Temple, is the last straw. She is even threatening to call the cops if she sees me walking arounf the block with my dogs and I come close to her house.
i got blood sorcery 1 & 2 . not feeling alot. I am wondering which of the somnus dreadwood books would help me to end my Woes.
Anyone who can or will help me to create a “Day after Christmas” Tsunami to wipe them off my once happy life I would greatly appreciate it.
Feel free to Email me.
i want a no fail working, every any and all demons are more than welcome.
Thanks Ahead .!!!

3 Likes

Theirs a sample of spells E A came out with using a snake skin and a piece of wood it was Nurse. I used it a few months ago