Glasya-Labolas for Baneful Magick

Has anyone here worked with Glasya-Labolas for baneful purposes? How long did it take for him to kill your enemy? What were your results? Anyone?

11 Likes

Any were from 2/3 weeks to 1 year, Glasya-Labolas’s preferred method is direct physical violence, murder, suicide or nasty accident. So it can take him sometime to set the stage for these events. he’s so far been very reliable when i’ve employed him for a job, However if you don’t want a massacre on your hands be sure to tell him to only go after that one victim and no other, Glasya-Labolas is not one to care at all for collateral damage so keep that in mind if things like that bother you.

46 Likes

I got 1 or 2 out there for GL, and yup time is the key, no need for me to hurry it up as I have no intention of interfering with the events that unfold to my enemies, Why do I consider them my enemies?
They chose to interfere with my free will on a large scale. Like the Rambo saying,
They drew First Blood.
When its all said and done, they will never know what hit them.

14 Likes

In anthology 2 I remember a story about him being called the dude was new to magic at the time and called him after he freaked out about him showing up and not having a circle down it was pretty quick I believe I can’t remember it’s been awhile since I’ve read it

2 Likes

Yup, so carefully constructed magick will minimize the collateral damage, but we should take care not to be too restrictive so as not to diminish the potency. There can be a time where we aim at someone, seeking harm and they are involved in a car crash with their family, or crash into a car load of others, causing damage more wide spread than we intended. We must always be prepared to live with the consequences of our magick.

10 Likes

I didn’t specifically call on to cause death but I evoked him as part of the Master Curse ritual in Magickal Attack by Gordon Winterfield. The curse is done for 12 days and he is one of the demons you call on, along with Shaz/Shax, Raum, and Sabnock. The curse wording is left quite open - so it could cause the target to suffer some kind of fatal accident. I wouldn’t care if my bitch of a target was no longer on the earth anymore. I’m still waiting for results but I only finished it two months ago and I know these things can take time.

13 Likes

Yes I remember that- he was in prison and wanted revenge on his snitch. I found it so interesting I actually posted a topic about it and recommended a read. What I found most interesting was how that night- not sure if it was out of disrespect for freaking out or not thanking him closing ritual properly or what but what I found most interesting was that night the dude was attacked by a shadow being. I forget the time frame but in the article his target was later brutally attacked- although he didn’t die- in a bar and the attackers left with “dudes name which I forget says hello” and he never found out who they were. Yes I remember it was called " I summoned Glasya Labolas from prison"

9 Likes

@Novembercomingfire funny you appear right around the time i wanted to message you about this, but i didnt because i didnt think you’d come by again. In the story, I was wondering if you could tell me what glasya was described to look like and his method of attack when he attacked the summoner (ie. did he appear as a shadowy/gaseous person and attack the summoner in a nightmare at ant point and did he do it via trying to strangle the person?). Id like to know because i recently had some results, but id like to confirm that it was indeed glasya and not another entity (i no longer own the book myself unfortunately)

4 Likes

Yes it is funny because within an hour or so ago I said the same thing how things seem to roll out. I am certain he appeared in his most freighting form out of the darkness as described in the goetia- not the angelic young man others have reported. As far as the actual summoners attack he described it as what seemed to me the description of a shadow being not Glaysa Labolas himself. His target was brutally assaulted by unknown to him “men” who spoke the summoners name saying he said hello.

6 Likes

@Novembercomingfire Ah okay, very interesting. So when the summoner got attacked during the evocation, does the article say how? Because after i summoned glasya, my target reportedly got attacked in a nightmare by a gaseous entity. This entity tried to strangle my target to death, and every time my target would try to push him away, his hands would justgo right through him…so i was curious if his method of attack in the article was similar while in this darkest form

4 Likes

No not during if I remember correctly he freaked out as he materialized and he then vanished- later as he slept he was attacked by a seemingly different entity. His target was assaulted quite brutally he heard but not killed in a bar.

3 Likes

Ah gotcha. Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

*insert palpatine’s voice

“Gooood, verrry gooooood”

~But does he want anything for his service?

6 Likes

:man_shrugging:

main-qimg-9c8496ef4f308dba5b5867eb242924c0

:smiling_imp:

4 Likes

A milky-boner ? :astonished:

2 Likes

Most baneful spirits and demons don’t need any kind of prompting from the magician to kill someone so why not? :thinking::crazy_face:

7 Likes

If you ask him to kill someone, should you incorporate an entire ritual into it?

1 Like

Would like to thank Glasya-Labolas for the (unexpected, but very satisfying) way he ‘appeared on the scene’. Wondrous.

9 Likes

An novice sorcerer has injured me. How do I exactly invoke this deity to harm him badly? please i need workable steps.

please guide me on how to invoke this demon to seek harsh revenge.

1 Like