Killing someone quickly

So apparently Zozo was not finished. He decided to destroy these people’s entire universe. It’s almost to the scale of the Hollywood curse bug just on this tiny group of people and property. I was feeling a bit guilty as its possible many people will be displaced because of me. What do you guys think? What should I do and if you want the details of what I caused hit me up via PM because we can’t show the names of people we curse here.

6 Likes

I think I was just reading over this thread again a couple days ago and that you need to make sure you milk the FUCK out of that glory while it’s hot.

3 Likes

I guess I don’t have to feel too guilty because if the bank forcloses on the property the residents don’t have to move out untill tthey find a new owner or so I’m hearing from my friend. But basically they are all losing their jobs and the owner is losing a total of 9 different apartment building properties. So at this point who knows what else but if anyone wants to see the news article PM me and I’ll send you the link.

7 Likes

Oh yeah I love to gloat I wish I could post the article.

2 Likes

that’s something i would enjoy doing that too.

1 Like

He he yeah I’m notorious for gloating about my magical successes. However there is a positive element to it and that is that new magicians still wondering if its all real or not can see the results one can have when dedicated to your art.

6 Likes

I meant energetically speaking, for you to vampirically feed while the leverage digs deep. Kna’ mean?

1 Like

I agree on the whole doing it yourself. The man who passes the sentence, must swing the sword…

Care to elaborate on inducing thoughts, specifically of nasty paranoia? Do I need their link?

That’s often the problem. My flame burns bright and it draws sometimes unwanted attention often from afar.

4 Likes

A picture, a name, having some kind of energetic signature to lock onto even if it is just a solid memory of them and then it is a matter of telepathy. There are different ways you can do it. The easiest is to first induce the feeling in yourself and then amplify it as you project it to them and telling the thoughts you want to the unconscious mind until it is set on a loop. Creating a servitor or thoughtform and implanting it in their mind to feed off their energy and create the thoughts you want is good too.

4 Likes

But if I wanna bypass any third parties like servitors? The man who passes the sentence…

Is a sword a third party? Is a gun or any other tool a third party? Servitors are your creations and tools created to perform a task or function as an extension of you and your power.

If you don’t want a servitor go with the manual approach of linking to their mind and projecting the thoughts and feelings you wish them to experience until it overwhelms them.

5 Likes

Dude, that’s a dope ass setup. Well done sir.

My wife got a hold of an old Ouija from 1944 and I’ve been seeing posts about Ouija at least once a day ever since. We tried it out but it just kept pointing to a set of sigils I have open. We should banish and set up a proper ritual space (derp). I have some mahogany and a burning iron so I’ll probably craft one soon.

3 Likes

I’d Reccomend Leviathan’s black mirror death ritual. The person instantly dies when you slit his/her throat or pierce the athame knife through the mirror when the person appears on the mirror.
It kills instantly, no further drama

10 Likes

Remember to perform banishing rituals after to avoid the energy remaining not bound

4 Likes

Wow, where could I have a copy of this ritual?

2 Likes

summon forth euronymous and explain why u need that person to die fast
or
- YouTube this video from mastering black magick course

4 Likes

I like this one, I got a curse coming up and might try this method, thanks for sharing it. Cheers!

2 Likes

Please do share where this can be found, I really need something it too. Thanks

2 Likes

Hey… Can you please give me details of how to perform this ritual?? Please… I’m in instant need of it.

1 Like

Haven’t you ever watched CSI? hehe