Killing someone quickly

Thanks for your post - I am also having trouble with my female landlord. Is ZOZO the Ouija board entity? Or where can I find more information about Zozo, please?

1 Like

:joy::joy:
Sorry. :laughing:

Yes he is the Ouija board entity and just google Zozo and a shit ton of stuff will come up.

You know I never noticed it till now but heā€™s doing the baphomet pose, one arm up and one down.

3 Likes

I really need to evoke Pazuzu. I read your post about your successful revenge on an old Landlord and it has inspired me.

2 Likes

I find Glasya -Labolas very good at this kind of thing. It may not be ā€˜quickā€™ but the build up to it happening is eventful to say the least.

Lucifer took someone out over 2 years in a horrendous manner,but I am yet to find a way to finish off vermin extra fast

6 Likes

OK pm me and Iā€™ll give you the ritual procedure.

2 Likes

Oh thank you!

1 Like

I have no PMā€™s allowed yet as I am new. I think I have another week or so to wait.
I have a few things I bought in for Pazuzu actually. I have cedar candles in greys (strom colours) and woody incenses. Look forward to getting this.

1 Like

I think it goes by activity but I might be able to PM you hold on.

2 Likes

Adam can also get the ritual also and presidure

1 Like

OK I lost my old phone so Iā€™m going to need to rewrite it just send me a pm so I donā€™t forget Iā€™m sending you a copy.

1 Like

Guys, i wonder, why USA did not hire a magician to eliminate Osama Bin Laden using magick then? Same goes for India thatā€™s still searching for Dawood Ibrahimā€¦

Please donā€™t say that magick is not something official. Hell lots of unofficial stuffs happen behind the curtains which are kept hidden from peopleā€™s knowledge.

1 Like

I could be wrong, but I imagine you have to be extremely advanced to be able to do that!

Summon Glasya labolas or Andras!!! Perfect

3 Likes

Iā€™d love to know how you handled your landlord problem too, please - I canā€™t PM you yet, either

2 Likes

How?

If I may ask you a question, why black? I perceive blue to be related to death, others grey, do you use it because thatā€™s what you associate with the colour?

1 Like

You want to know what the ritual is or what?

Now I am curious as well. If it isnā€™t too much trouble could you add me to this DM? I would love to add this to my book of shadows.

simply because these people are the pure product of these states themselves, of course they have high-flying magicians, that I would so much like to reach their level next to them, Iā€™m a poop.