Killing someone quickly

Zozo kills with household accidents final destination style. I’m actually setting him to work on my land lord here real soon it’s gonna be quite the spectacle believe me… We are going to enjoy this. First I’m going to have him fuck with her like a cat tortures a rat before it kills it. He’s not the kind of demon you direct he’s the kind you unleash.

28 Likes

Send pictures haha

1 Like

Im from the south, and i approve of the handgun message. Am watching this thread with interest, my patience with one person is just about gone.

Breaking of a back sounds like an interesting idea… some things are worse than death for a specific type of individual

Edit: if Bael has your back, i up the ante to a rifle

7 Likes

He was a rather large early inspiration for me. I tend to use different methods but the philosophy of do whatever I want and screw anyone that is in the way is there. Lots of good ideas in his books.

3 Likes

Man I wish we could edit posts more than a few hours after…
But anyhow I thought it would be a good Idea to list a few correspondence for Zozo.

Planet: Saturn
Sigil. The same as an early achemichal symbol for Saturn.

Bottom LH corner (forgive the pun)
Of the document.

Colors are black and Red.
Incense is dragons blood
Use a Ouija board as a summoning tool

10 Likes

Set out 3 black candles lit the petition papers - I carved my simple desires in the candle placing them in a shot of hot damn… I screamed at the ancestors of one candle has a halo was showing in the flame I told them why this needed to take place and that if I could not have my desired end result that they need to fucking suffer. I did not blow out the candle immediately Its still going I Lit it at the hour of Mars /Mars My desire is to snuff it at the Saturn hour. Baal, Belial and Lord Lucifer are at their thrones. Just came back to the alter my Candle that was lit for the demons was engulfed in flames - I added nothing to it. I let it go out and relit another tealight. chanted baels enn with my negative energy stone on a string- spun like mad! chanting belial and Lucifers enn has well.

10 Likes

Its not wrong we all die… If the person is completely innocent then its wrong. But please tell me who of the ones I have cursed are innocent? Please tell me.

5 Likes

im not an expert but to me it seems you have it under control. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Stuck the remains of the candle in a rotting apple and I will be dropping her off in a graveyard the other candles will be at crossroads

7 Likes

Zozo made his presence known last night and today. He threw a few things around even before we began the session. I really didn’t need the board but I did craft it just for him. It is his tribute and gift. This is an example of proper Ouija board use by a professional.
The dangers in the Ouija come from incompetent dabblers opening themselves up to any and everything out there with no concern for how the spirit my feel about getting calls from strangers. Let’s face it at that point you might as well be a telemarketer and we all know how people feel about that. How many times have you been called and solicited during dinner?

It’s no wonder people come back from Ouija sessions with nasty spirits attached to them ready to extract vengeance on the poor bastard who bothered them.

Have a particular spirit in mind before you go making collect calls. Also using a Parker Brothers’ Glow in the dark Ouija that you put absolutely no preparatory immersion into will either not work or you might make yourself an opportunity to something out there looking to have fun at your expense.

Here are some pics of my set up.

The session went well and was rather simple. I told him go get that bitch he said OK, I said thank you. He said you are welcome. I said goodbye and that was it.

This board has become so infused with him that just pulling it out summons him now. His presence was already known and the session not really necessary but a nice show of formality and respect.

The Ouija can be a wonderful tool to those still working on developing clairaudience and other psychic skills but be sure to have a specific spirit in mind and it is to be used during proper ritual to show respect and honor for said spirit. Even if you are doing a ritual on the kitchen counter because your alter is set up for other things at the moment Lol! Cheers!

I’m kind of thinking about making this it’s own thread since I’m not sure there is a Ouija board thread. @Lady_Eva can we do that? Perhaps even move it to the noob section for those who are new to occult and experimenting with the Ouija.

31 Likes

Awesome pics & nice work with Zozo!

There are a bunch of Ouija board threads if you do a search but most just seem to be filled with urban legends and fearful warnings to stay away from the board. :smile:

I’ve been doing some research & working a lot with the Ouija board as well… Once I finish the couple projects I’m working on I’m gonna see about writing up my results into a concrete tutorial for all things Ouija-related. In my experience you don’t necessarily have to have a specific spirit in mind (although that certainly works)… it’s ideal for contacting local wandering spirits, elementals and projected thought-forms. Other methods of spirit contact like evocation are generally preferable if you want concrete results like money or love, but the Ouija can definitely rip open the veil between the worlds and is a fascinating exploratory tool for the astral provides you take the necessary precautionary measures. :+1:

9 Likes

Also this just in with the landlord curse!
So yesterday I posted that I set Zozo to work. Today the fate of the building a 2.5 million dollar property is in my hands.

Now trust me I don’t unleash such demons lightly. As a matter of fact it took a long and running neglect of my grievances and issues about 3 years of it as a matter of fact. I think I had been quite tolerant. It started with plumbing issues that I ended up having to deal with myself. Then I requested new carpets even said I would pay for it and they never got around to giving a shit about that. I have a laundry list of things that need to be replaced. This never got any attention whatsoever. Then we had a neighbor who brought bedbugs into the building! Which we had to find out about from experiencing it. Now neither my son nor I had ever been bitten once from these bugs my wife on the other hand had to sleep in the bathtub for two and a half months while they took their sweet as time getting around to dealing with it.

They did a heat treatment which lasted about a month then the bugs were back because they true to do it one unit at a time. This of course resulted in them chasing bed bugs around the building for two years. Anyhow they came in and did another treatment and at this time I’m getting really tired of throwing out my clothes and furniture.

The treatment lasted another month until they chased the bugs back into out unit again by treating the unit next to us. My poor wife had to suffer through all this, these bugs would actually go around me to get to her and here I am feeling helpless about it. I was wrong of course I wasn’t helpless and so we got online and figured out how to beat the bugs ourselves.

We got diatomaceous earth, we threw out the infested furniture, shampooed the carpets, then placed the diatomaceous earth all around the cracks and mouldings o FM the house. We sprayed everything down with 90% alcohol we continued the pray treatment of the 90% alcohol in combination with the diatomaceous earth. After about two weeks our unit was bug free and life went on as normal again.

Until the fall when had more problems this time with the garbage disposal the shower clogged up and the toilet and bed room airconditoner went out all of which I had to do myself. Then they went to treat the unit next to us and we noticed bugs coming in. We took immediate action to fortify the apartment with diatomaceous earth. Then my wife gives birth to our second child. Then two days later they day they want to heat treat our apartment again. How are supposed to just drop our lives, work, newborn baby who needs special care and go drive around for 20 hours or get a hotel room like we did the last few times?! This timebmoney was tight and we couldn’t afford a hotel and 24 hours is not enough motivation something like this so we made them reschedule. This time was the last straw I had had enough of these landlords causing me all this guff and not giving a shit and when they mocked me for my complaints I couldn’t take it anymore and I called up Zozo to bring some pain but as far as I knew all that happened was they fired the current resident managers and hired an all new crew.

All was well until winter when we discovered that our heat didn’t work. We went through the coldest parts of winter with no heat. When they finally got the boilers working again I still didn’t have heat
They caused us all kinds of guff when I told them the thermostat was broken and had been but they ignored me. Then after a bunch of noise they sent this guy to fix my thermostat which he didn’t but said he did.
Heating my 3 bedroom apartment with a space heater was out of the question so we moved the whole family into the living room. My electric bill went through the roof
But I made my landlord deduct it from the rent. I gave them a month in advance to prepare for me deducting my electric bill from the rent.

They of course played stupid when I told them verbally and sent two written letters which I made copies of as notification. So it took them 2 weeks to figure it out even though I gave them the electric bills showing the most recent bills Vs normal bills and I even did the math for them.

So they finally deducted the electric bill from the rent. Buy they had the audacity to charge me a late fee when they (not being able to do math or get back to me )caused the rent to be late not me I was all ready to pay and had everything worked out. At this point I went into the office trying to get the contact info for the owner of the building so I could let him know what a horrible job his resident managers are doing. The resident managers wouldn’t give me the info I told them it was the law that they do so and they proceeded to deny my request.
At which point I demanded it and they called me an asshole and a dickhead and told me they couldn’t wait to get me evicted!
Then child protective services shows up at my door claiming someone reported that my children were living in dangerous conditions. Making outrageous claims that there were diapers all over the floor. Old food out on counter tops and a whole host of other ridiculous claims.

So I let this bitch in and said go ahead look around. Does my home look unsafe to you? My home was of course spotless and next to godliness. I just have old carpet that looks bad.
Now this woman had details about my apartment mainly that I refused entry to pest control which is the main reason for the calling of the services, and that may bed was in the living room!
Only the resident manager would know that!
They wouldn’t do the things I needed so I complained then they got tired of hearing me complain so instead of do what their job is they decide to call child protective services who did a full report detailing that my bed is in the living room because my unit doesn’t have heat. That my apartment is squeaky clean and they came on the exact day pest control was being done on my unit which had a big sign saying stay out until ventilation is complete. Effectively proving that I am not refusing pest control I’m simply forcing them to do it within my schedule which is not a crime.

These people didn’t want to deal with me then they try to get my kids taken away? Nice try but I’m a good parent so go fuck yourself. This is when I decided to unleash Zozo.

So back toothed present. Today I get a text from my wife telling me that when the city did their inspection the building didn’t pass! They need proof of three treatments to my unit! They have only proof of the most recent one.
Now get this, the only reason they don’t have copies of the previous treatments is because their entire building headquarters burned to the ground!!! And get this, it was two days after my first Zozo ritual. So now the building is on the verge of being condemned and demolished.
Perhaps 3 million dollars worth of loss will be enough for them.

Let this be a lesson to all those assholes out there… Your days of getting away with it are over.

So these two curses are connected by retrocausality. Zozo is working this outside of linear time. This means that the fate of this entire complex 2.5 million at the least, because it is a bit of a dump so not worth much anyhow. Buy anyway the fate of the complex is in my hands, kind of, I might not be able to find the notices of the treatments. But anyway I’m ready to move on a moment’s notice I got 8k grand from Bune and can easily leave and have been planning to.

Ah… Magick at work
Feels good man…

And A big thanks to my man Zozo!

36 Likes

You had every right to unleash Zozo. That’s pretty much our situation minus the children. Fuck them.

4 Likes

a gun…
…AR 15

2 Likes

I forgot to post this but about two days later I got confirmation from Zozo in the form of a physical manipulation of coincidence manifesting as meeting this guy wearing this shirt. Message received loud and clear thanks Zozo.

9 Likes

keep up posted as soon as you have your result :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I got the result already the landlords several million dollars building property is going to be condemned because of me I have my revenge and all in the same few days!

12 Likes

Well done. Your challenges have made you developed.

1 Like

Thank you brother your words are an encouragement. :smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome. Words beyond well deserved.

1 Like