Killing someone quickly

What are my options here?
Most spirits have a style of killing they prefer(fire water etc) others tend to like to torture the victims.
I just need them dead, no drama no long drawn out thing no over the top bad luck or unraveling of their life piece by piece. Just dead. Quickly, suddenly, effectively, immediately.
What’s the recommendations for that.

36 Likes

there is a candle spell in balg ebook. you jst use black candle and command them to die. i did that but i said that they should suffer and die so the guy suffered and it took some time. maybe glasya-labolas can help you. thats just a feeling.

13 Likes

I guess it would depend on your definition of quick.

In order to kill someone with magick you have to overcome their will to live, and that can take time, depending on the strength of said will.

I recommend:

Keltar or Gorka from Kingdoms of Flame

Sa’ahtler or Dra’talon from the Book of Azazel

24 Likes

ritual release of hatred is also very good. but you ahve to be careful i choped a part of my finger off once i did it. it did grew back rather quickly with the help of my good friend marbas.

14 Likes

Depends on your skills and how you like to get things done. You can kill a whole lot of people quickly by frying electronics if you know where to send the energy and when. You can use disease, surrogates, or just pure “fuck you!” levels of bad luck.

Study your target. Know their strengths, weaknesses and habits best you can. If they like to drink put in the telepathic impulse to drive while drunk and aim them for busy intersections and cliffside roads.
They like drugs, dull its effects on them so they have to OD.
If they have a weak heart or are elderly, obese, etc. Aim for the heart and brain.
If you are good at influencing objects but not people. Screw their car up and wipe out the breaks, or surge the wiring of their housing to combust.
You don’t even have to rely on spirits. Most of my work is done by my own energy and efforts rather than relying on third parties.

56 Likes

You’re an evil genius.
I love you no homo.

15 Likes

It is all about the approach you have to be Death and Death takes the path of least resistance and intimately knows his victims for there is nothing more intimate than reaping the souls of the living and bringing them to their fate, whether it takes the form of cold calculation or wrathful vengeance.

17 Likes

Jake can you PM me the details of this spell?

3 Likes

sure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Buy a gun.
That seems to by pass the whole need a stronger will to kill them than their will to live.

10 Likes

Alright enough joking around lol.

Like i said your will to kill them needs to be stronger than their will to live, so attacking them with an entity to torture them mentally till the point of depression or even suicidal thoughts should do the trick.

Afterword begin choosing a method to kill them.
Clay doll being stabbed?
Soul craving demons?
Pick your poison.
Or just by a handgun (thats the quickest way bro lmao)

Killing someone quick aint easy unless ur already fired up and have a will that can easily overpower them.

14 Likes

No seriously, why not get a gun, learn invisibility, evoke Bael to help you with the details, and just waltz in to ice the fucker?
:man_shrugging:t2:

BTW people this is just a suggestion :joy:

11 Likes

^^^^
This.

5 Likes

Reminds me of Charles Casinano / Uncle Chuckie haha.

6 Likes

Waits for reply on why "killing is wrong"

9 Likes

Because nobody ever needed to use violence in order to become powerful :sneezing_face:

7 Likes

Because avoiding jail is always a good idea.

20 Likes

Most people actually don’t use their “will” or even have one. They float about in life aimlessly. You can easily override their subconscious with telepathic influence which will then appear in their conscious mind. The key is to do it repetitively with great concentration.

21 Likes

Guess i should put down my handgun then :frowning_face:

8 Likes

That is actually something I do a lot.

7 Likes