Killing someone by astral asphyxiation

You can always attack them in the imagination, and try to get them to swallow something like a small rock, while you are fighting them, putting the idea into their head to try and bite a finger off one of your hands while fighting, then when they open their mouth to bite the finger, you stick the rock in their mouth and fight them while they try to get the rock out.

Woow, I just read about it. I didn’t see. Show me the video

Ummm, what? :rofl: I don’t know what you smoked, but I want to try it

I am angry on more than a single person :rofl: last night I attacked someone’s lungs and neuro system how @Utooo said for about 20 minutes with the purpose to cause a seizure to that person or at least brain or lung damage. It’s very possible that I evoked that person without planning to. You would like to be my partner in this? :joy: @4648Cru You can put the snakes on him :joy:

1 Like

I don’t understand what you mean, man

No, I was joking around. About the video, it was a television program I watched a long time ago on regular TV. I’m not sure what type of martial arts is was, but I bet if you know, you might be able to look it up on YouTube possibly?

1 Like

What? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have never done anything the way you’re describing it, but one time while meditating I visualized my target, and with my spiritual body I reached into his and squeezed his lungs. I didnt know what to make of it at the time, maybe my mind was playing tricks on me. It felt like I was really doing it. ?

It felt like squeezing the air out of bags. I can have out of body experiences, but they kind of just happen when I do it just right. The other things you guys were discussing are very interesting, would love to be that skilled.

Nooo, you don’t have to be skilled to do that :joy:

You are more skilled than me

I doubt it, but thanks

And i wish I could remember the type of martial arts that man did with only his finger on that means body. It was a pressure point that stops the heart. They had paramedics there in case he couldn’t get the man’s heart beating again, but he touched him again and his heart did start beating again. What a brave volunteer!

Man’s not means lol

wow :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth: With qi gong you can do this, but I don’t think that I want to spend at least 20 years in this to reach that level.

1 Like

This is an interesting thread, it got me thinking about how the Egyptians were able to make snakes appear. So much of their magick is just gone, all that is left are stories. And the sumerians, others. So much is lost. It would be awesome to be able to manifest real snakes!:grin:

I’m gonna look this up on YouTube.

You can make a talisman which can attract snakes. At that time, talismans were made for everything

1 Like

I have a skepticism about this. Sometimes it’s better just to advance and leave things behind.

Oh, yess please :slight_smile:

Aaaand it seemed like I evoked him without planning to do that and the image which I used to connect to the target morphed and I was able to see what it looked like a nosebleed. Aaaand I was able to see through him and see what it looked like his brain (I was trying to use his brain as a point of refference and redirrect it to the neurons and all those connections and things which happen there).

The initial goal was to cause a cerebral accident or something which would kill him and then to hear from others what it happened to him. The fundamental goal was to have succes, and what I mean by that it is to cause him harm so noticeable that I will hear from others about what it happened to him. I don’t know precisely what it happened to him. Unfortunately, I’m not close to that person.

The target is more like a lab rat

What do you mean by that?

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

I would like to learn that

Update: I just received an anonymous message on tellonym in which I was insulted (very bad). What should I do to the sender? :joy::joy: Astrally strangle him until his/her face becomes purple?

1 Like