Killing someone by astral asphyxiation

I will attempt it, but this camera is a POS, it won’t take photos indoors at all, but I will try after I have fed them.

1 Like

I might be able to snap one of beardies, he’s the only one who will be still, they are very lazy lol

1 Like

How often do you feed them? You don’t feed them once per week or something like that?

No, the snakes let me know when they’re hungry, because they become more active and come up to the glass, and sometimes the python will strike at the glass. He’s particularly nasty, I’ve been bitten several times, but my boa is calm and sweet. They’re both about the same age, a few months difference, so they require small mice around the same time, and if the monitors get loose they will climb trees and kill more birds than my cat, so they are difficult to care for, plus their bite is poisonous, so can only handle with gloves. Beardies are super easy.

1 Like

and you needed medical assistance?

Oh yes! I didn’t feel too sick, it was more localized, but also have to take antibiotics.

1 Like

The python bite isn’t poisonous, but they do have bacteria and it will cause infection, plus you have to keep hands washed after handling them or cleaning cage, because they carry salmonella, its even on their skin

Sorry, I thought you meant the monitors.

I thought that salmonella is just in eggs

No

These are not my snakes, got them off internet, but they are the same colors and size. When I try to take w pic they always move too much and the flash blots them out. Will try when I take them outside when it warms up

1 Like

Aaaaahh chinese martial arts 4000 years of combat and spiritual knowledge

I like the snakes

Yeah, I’ve heard and read about this kind of things, about qi gong and that a master in qi gong could kill a normal person with just one finger and cause cardiac stop to that person.

I like it

Yeah, do you know martial arts?

Question: who would like to astrally attack targets with me?

( Summoning Arabian sand vipers) Eenie meanie chili beanie

Are you angry with someone in particular, or could it be random targets? :rofl:

I actually have witnessed someone do that with the finger on a person’s back. Maybe we watched the same program. He was able to get the man’s heart beating again with his finger.

Or you could go the route of the undead king from Chronicles of Riddick.

“He strangled all new born males with their own umbilical cords still attached to the mother.”

I knew those damn astral cords aren’t just to play fishing with ourselves😂