Killing someone by astral asphyxiation

I think that depends on the projector. I was reading, I think, a book by William Buhlman in which he was trying to put out a candle but never was able to despise seeing it go out while in the astral.

On the other hand, Monroe writes about the time he pinched a woman while out of his body and she physically reacted. When he saw her later, she told him about the pinch and showed him the marks he left.

There’s probably a trick to being able to affect the physical plane, and we know how often we perform rituals to try and get demons, gods, and angels to do so for us.

1 Like

The astral affects the projection but the astral is a mental plane, the collective unconscious. It’s not the physical, many people often failed to tell the difference between the astral and the energetic layer of the physical plane. You affect the physical through the latter not the former.

Some do believe that when doing manifestation it has to pass through the astral before coming to the physical, while it makes sense in terms of astral is the mental plane and your desire starts within your mind as a strong desire, but this Monroe most likely was not in the astral but in the physical energetic layer because if he saw her physical body then it was not astral.

If you see a person’s physical body and area while in a projection then you’re not in the astral or etheric, or whatever other plane, you’re still in this plane experiencing an OOBE to the energetic layer.

2 Likes