Killing or vanquishing a succubus

Nice work :slight_smile:

I have to admit, it didnā€™t occur to me it would be able to get out of the bundle. Maybe I havenā€™t picked on anyone my own size. :thinking: I have had to try a couple of times on one or two as they escaped and darted behind me, but on 2nd try I wrap the ball up in more blackness, maybe add iron mesh - whatever works, so they canā€™t get any appendages out to grab you with.

Can your girlfriend do any qi cultivation or pranic breathing to help replenish faster? Otherwise lots of good food and sleep will have to do.

Shes just been sleeping all day you can tell shes really drained from it all but sheā€™s definitely doing better

From what ive seen it was all a complete success she has energy again and light in her eyes, and her coldness has dissolved. Thanks all :slight_smile:

1 Like

That sounds more like an imposter spirit to me they like to pretend to be other spirits but they can be alot weaker then the actual spirit they are can be parasitic in nature but itā€™s unlikely an actual succubus because succubi are very hard to banish and if you try to trap them it wonā€™t work they only leave when willing I know this because Iā€™m in a relationship with a succubus and know of other guys in relationship with succubi that have more experience then me about succubi

2 Likes

Ive come to believe that too, i wonder what it was and what it meant by ā€œthe spine of the atlasā€

Well, fuck, where to even beginā€¦ Iā€™ve never heard of anything remotely like this before. Your girl is cold to you after, how long? I donā€™t know, Iā€™d leave her. Move on, find another girlā€¦ but thatā€™s just meā€¦

After two years of normal dating, but i think its over, she is like completely different now though her normal energy has returned and she says she only remembers bits and pieces of things and even then it feels fuzzy she saysā€¦ she was out back doing cartwheels in the grass earlier. She looked at me the other day and her eyes were as bright as a flawless diamond. Literally a COMPLETELY different person. Leaving me with questions like ā€œhow did that happen evenā€
ā€œWhat entity was in her precious little noggin?ā€
ā€œWhat was the spine of the atlas?ā€
ā€œI hope i didnt piss any succubi off in the making of this thread.ā€

Generally speaking, 2 years is the point where a lot of relationships either sink or swim. Itā€™s where that physical attraction starts to change into a more meaningful attachment or it dies. Sounds to me like you at the very least need ā€œThe Talkā€ and either end it or try to sort out your differences. I wouldnā€™t bring succubi or magick into the conversation

Well i mean shes on the same page as me with about it. I didnt even have to really ask her about it she told me she heard a voice in her head that wasnt hers and barely remembers much of the timeline this was happening and also ive known her and been very good friends with her for around 7 years. She also thanked me for wearing her bones even the other day on my porch. But to each their own worlds i suppose.

Kill a succubabe? how?

u banish it but may be u cannot killā€¦ how can u destroy an energy?

It was a nasty parasite and not a succubi im sorry if anyone is offended by this i was under educated at the time things are much different now. @Lady_Eva feel free to close this thread

1 Like