Killing god?

all God’s can be challenged and killed but try resurrect right? so I have a question can I kill or conquer Christian god? let me know what you think of my idea

2 Likes

I am reminded of a passage from the Book of St. Job.

Job 40:10-14, “10 ‘Deck yourself with majesty and dignity;
clothe yourself with glory and splendor.
11 Pour out the overflowings of your anger,
and look on all who are proud, and abase them.
12 Look on all who are proud, and bring them low;
tread down the wicked where they stand.
13 Hide them all in the dust together;
bind their faces in the world below.
14 Then I will also acknowledge to you
that your own right hand can give you victory.’”

I always thought this was a strange passage. It almost seems like if one was able to do the tasks that he lists here, then they would be equal to God.

5 Likes

Have a good read of this:

3 Likes

Bah, beat me to it again Lady Eva.

All these posts right now about our favorite special little troll. Most be that time of the year.

"Here comes peter cottontail hopping down the bunny trail"

:rofl:
8 Likes

And the post I made where I linked the 9/11 post. I’m on mobile and haven’t figured out the link thing yet. @Lady_Eva to the rescue? I attempted to relate experiences in my life to the work they did of killing said troll god.

5 Likes

Also did this recently, slowly taking things back to where they can be useful:

3 Likes

Happy to oblige! :+1:

3 Likes

a part of me also believes that’s the false god is nothing more than a servetir an man made spirit or god

3 Likes

Depends on which God were talking about killing, my opinion is to look at the values of the God in question.
Example -
Christ - values of Love, light, truth.
Jehovah - values of Wrath, might, possession.
Allah - values similar to Jehovah.

Kill the ignorance, not the gods IMO.

5 Likes

killing Jehovah to show he dosent have power over me and i am stronger than he is

2 Likes

Well, yes you can create that exact expierience inside of yourself.
you should however, notice that even tho it may affect the followship and religion, it woun’t be directly transmitted on all channels - this Godform isn’t aviable anymore, please call again under a different name.
:stuck_out_tongue:
Guess you get what i’m trying to say. :stuck_out_tongue:

And, remember E.A.'s notice about killing astral deitys being not as easy as some may think?
There’s quite some truth to it.
You can hardly kill something, that doesn’t exactly “Life”. :wink:

You can, however develope the expierience of that, for your own benefit.
How else would we be able to conjure forth beings that had been altered and renamed several times, over a course of thousands of years. ??

For your specific task, i suggest a mixture of soul Travel and self-hypnosis.
That’s what i used when i replaced the Angelic realm with demonic, for my understanding. :wink:

Sincerely,

¥’B

1 Like

Here’s a link you can use for your astral travel in killing him.

1 Like

That piece of shit declared his hatred for me long ago, how many people recall feeling pain at their baptism (as an infant)?
I certainly do, that bastards got the granddaddy of all beat downs coming when I get to the other side. Anyone wanna make this a group effort, I’m down. PM me.

5 Likes

Inner journeys are all fine and all but a true work of killing a god would send a backlash of energy to its followers likely killing them or at least their souls in the process insuring their annihilation after life. All the energy given by the worship and praise would flood back along the open channels and they would be soulless in a literal sense and the religion would inevitably die out rather fast.
So it would be better to focus on a more savage and less structured god with less powers such as Allah and it would solve the immediate crisis as well. If you are going to kill a god best to do it for real so no one can ever call upon it again and all its followers are consumed in the aftermath. Obviously takes a lot of power though.

1 Like

Killing the gods is the goal isn’t it? For both LHP and RHP esotericists. However, killing the source of All is impossible and that is what should be considered God. Not the anthropomorphized forms that the immature name and give lip service.

2 Likes

Jehovah? Like Jehova’s witness? So many names for God man. I think there are many. Go for it bro. I have no doubt you will beat God’s ass. Remeber to listen to Eye Of The Tiger when your training.

3 Likes

Wtf did Yahweh do to you guys?

Lol killing a god is possible, but highly improbable from people on here

why do you keep necroing threads and more than likely they killed their manifested idea of him or egregoric creation of him, basically a means of freeing themselves from their toxic mentality.

5 Likes

You do realize throwing temper tantrum on a three year old thread isn’t helping Yahweh or whoever, right?

1 Like