Kendall - Black Magician's Handbook

I made the Banishing Elixir of Purification (p. 44), and it has marinated on my altar for an entire cycle. I’m ready to begin using it, but it doesn’t say if I should strain it and discard the organic matter, or just leave it in there?

(No laughing at my Nescafe jar. It was the biggest thing I had that was glass.)

Thanks for help! Infernal blessings to all!

3 Likes

S. Connolly in her books, when she talks about oils she says that it is up to you if you want to strain it or just leave it there.

1 Like

@C.Kendall when you’re around would you be able give some advice?

1 Like

Hello there,
So this is a matter of preference and also I’d say depends upon means of distribution, for example some containers or bottles etc. Clog up with the organic matter inside it, so in those instances you may want to strain and discard it. Leaving the ingredients “marinate” so to speak, in the way that is done In the book ensures that the energies mix thoroughly with one another. When you remove the dead and dying ingredients their physical and metaphysical nutrients and energies have already been absorbed into the elixir, so one can strain this if they wish, or allow it to remain, the decision is entirely yours.

In instances wherein I spray the elixir in a spray bottle into the air, walls, and other surfaces then I most definitely discard all that accumulated “gunk” inside it.

6 Likes

Thanks so much for the advice, Mr. Kendall! I thought that might be the case but I don’t like to assume, being still inexperienced in this path. Blessings to you and your house! :black_heart:

1 Like

And thank you for asking the exact question I was wondering about as well. ^^

2 Likes

You’re more than welcome and blessings to you too :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes