Journal 1: The Beginning of My Path

The spirits are serious with you?

1 Like

yes, i’m trying different meditation to open up my senses and b’cuz i can’t hear or understand them, i usally do things that pisses them off T-T and same as you I, too am childish and immature and trying to improve myself and again same as you thats who i’m xD

Oh and try ‘the inner temple of witchcraft’ for magick meditations and ‘psychic witch’ book too^^
A book recommandation from me :))

And also the songs are amazing btw check this out! Its called ‘closer’ by magic music, its really good!

Ok then, ima stop here xD

1 Like

Thank you and I’ll try them all out when I get time as for the spirits don’t do anything that would piss them off or offend them just keep trying meditations and different methods also be careful cause I know you’ll get there just like everyone. We all have different paths in this,some people progress fast while others like us progress slow and that’s totally okay as long as it gets us to our destination ^^

1 Like

umm-hmm, true said
and i’m getting really positive vibes from your message, thanks! lol

1 Like

No problem happy to be of help ^^

1 Like

IMG_20201223_220137

Is this book that your saying

1 Like

Ideas on how to overcoming some difficulties

1 Like

Your Welcome, I’m glad that my experiences are helping others and you ^-^

1 Like

yep

1 Like

Do u have a hardcopy or softcopy of it ?

Journal 12: Rose

So i bought a beautiful Rose for Belial ^-^ and i thought I’ll share the pic with all of you. Big thanks to my bestie @ParadoxicalPAT for everything :kissing_heart:

Look at that photography skills so proud of myself right now lol
It’s like i was meant to take the path of photography in my life :blush:

6 Likes

Kind like your a good photographer ?

1 Like

Yeah. I thought i sucked at it tho lolz or maybe it’s Belial’s help idk

1 Like

:heavy_heart_exclamation:

tenor (3)

1 Like

:two_hearts:

tenor

1 Like

Dang, you guys into kpop? xD

And beautiful rose btw :))

2 Likes

Yes we are ^-^
I’m mostly into BTS but yes i do love kpop alot and thank you :heart: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Yup, though I also listen to J-Pop and Chinese pop (C-Pop lol?). Do you listen to K-Pop as well? If so, what groups do you like? Hope you don’t mind the questions because I personally find it refreshing when there are practitioners who also listen to K-Pop and the like. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i like pop, cpop, kpop and jpop-everything xD
No, its okay.
My fav groups are BTS , GOT7, BLACKPINK, TWICH, EXO etc… Theres so many i cant even count xD. On cpop theres too little video on it so^^’
And i like to hear some anime openings too

2 Likes

Music is awesome isn’t it? always bringing people together ^-^ and nowadays I’m a fan of blackpink too lol i blame @ParadoxicalPAT for that :joy:

2 Likes