Journal 1: The Beginning of My Path

Yup. i love music, its like a coffee addiction, can’t live without it xD
Btw which gerne of music do you hear?
And paradox nice username you got there :))

2 Likes

I know, right? I don’t even have a favorite K-Pop group lol. If I like the song, I don’t care: it’s going straight to my playlist. I still have the 2nd gen K-Pop ones in my playlist lol (you know, 2NE1, BIGBANG, Girls’ Generation, Super Junior, etc.). As for C-Pop, agree with you there. There’s also little to no English translations, which is sad when I want to know the song meanings. I want to ask though if you have any C-Pop recommendations I should listen to? Because I mostly listen to indie Chinese pop.

I see you’re a woman of culture as well haha. Don’t forget them anime endings!

I listen to almost every genre, as long as I like it. From indie Thailand bands to classical music… that’s why my playlist is a mess. Like you, I can’t live without music. XD How about you?

Also, thank you for the compliment. :slight_smile:

Hey, why just me? Let’s blame Belial as well, because you have also confirmed (and another person I talked to last year as well) that he does seem to like using BLACKPINK songs to send messages. That’s why I began listening to them in the first place hahaha.

That being said, leaving my favorite BLACKPINK song to further encourage the BP earworms :stuck_out_tongue: :

3 Likes

@paradoxicalPAT

i don’t know much about cpop as not many videos avaible on yt and i’m pretty sure you heard most of them

And i see you are one of them too xD man i love junji ito’s works and the manga Imperfect girl which i’ve recently discovered and some more yaoi manga. Of course i like anime endings too xD

Music genres i would recommand are- Trance, DNB, House music, Tropical house, Melodic dubstep, Glitch hop, Techno house, Electro house, EDM, Future house, Deep house, Psytrance, some Hardstyle, Prog house, Future bass, Chill trap, Big room …etc… These so many genres and sub-catagories genres that the list goes on…
I recommand you explore music genres more, by doing that not only your gonna find more good music but also your music taste will improve :))
And same my playlist is a big mess lol

Youtube channels i would recommend are Xkito Music and Diversity , let me know if you know simular channels

;3

Edit : sorry for my poor english lol

2 Likes

I listen to pop or rnb types mostly but i like everything expect metal, rock or anything like that. No offense to anyone who likes those genres

1 Like

I can’t live without music too! Hehe

looks at Belial makes sense XD but your kinda there too hahaha and thx for posting yet another song of theirs ^^

2 Likes

same, i don’t hear metal, its just too much for me but somewhere between soft music and metal/hard music lol
examples would be those genres

*no offence to metal lovers

1 Like

Haha your cute cmere free hugs especially because of your cute profile pic and your cute adorable personality :hugs:

1 Like

lol hugs you
And I’m not :laughing:

1 Like

No no you are and there is no buts in that my friend lolz

1 Like

No one can agrue with you haha
'kay!

1 Like

Cause I’m too sweet and nice haha
gives you candies there there now your officially happy lol

1 Like

huh? who told you that? :eyes:
STop, i’m not a kid :laughing: , sure you always make me happy with your nice and playful personality
Ask @topmc about me lolz

1 Like

Told me what?
Lol ok and @Topmc hi there ^^

1 Like

nah nothing! :))
tops probably slipping now lol
but lets wait some hrs

1 Like

*sleeping

^^’

1 Like

ok lol he can reply when he’s online no problem

1 Like

topmc is a girl lol
(and a bl friend :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

Oh sorry @Topmc i didn’t know

1 Like

tops pretty chill, don’t worry she won’t mind :grin:
and really, theres no reason to be angry or offended by that :))

1 Like

Ok lol I’m not offended :laughing:

1 Like