Journal 1: The Beginning of My Path

Journal 11: My prayers were heard by Lucifer.

well how are you all doing today? Cause i have something that’s cool that happened to me today so here it is

Today i woke up in the morning ready for my online class as usual and then realized that i didnt try to make connection with Father Lucifer for so long so i told him how im very sorry for that to Lucifer and he even gave me an answer through a post i saw in here

so today i thought i wanted to do some magick and maybe even some pendulum work with Lucifer as it’s been so long after i got so busy with online classes. I prayed to him asking to cancel the class today and then sadly i got a message from our teacher that we have class today. Everyone in my class was pissed as we had to wake up in 8 Am and wait till 10 Am to finally find out we had class when we were all happy expecting we didn’t have class today so as usual everyone joined the class and waited for the teacher to come online and while this was going on i was still praying to Father Lucifer to cancel the class and then after some time i heard a ping sound notifying me that i got a message so i went and checked. Guess what? Finds out the teacher that had none of this issues before got her network problems which made it hard for her to get into the class also she couldn’t start another class as she started the class already late so overall she had no choice but to cancel The class today. Seriously Lucifer’s help made all the kids in my class so happy that we started a group chat dance party with each other. Im so glad to see that Lucifer still cares about me and hears my prayers so now i have all the time in my hands today to do all the magick stuff i couldn’t do before as i was busy with online classes.

Thank you for the help Father Lucifer ^^

5 Likes

I just don’t understand why most spirits that I try to work with are always serious like all of them rarely joke or even smile at me. Is there something wrong with me? Am I immature but I am trying to be matured nowadays but my childish personality is just who I am tho

2 Likes

That’s normal, especially depending on the spirit you’re dealing with. You’re basically talking to demonic kings and queens so they might have a serious disposition. The more you get to know them though, the more they’ll start to joke around with you.

1 Like

A lot of times these spirits aren’t around to be friends but they’re around to be teachers. I’ve been on friendly terms with Lucifer before but he’s also been strict with me before, especially when he wants me to do something to better myself. Lilith can also be motherly but she’s also been strict with me as well. King Paimon can be this way on occasion too although out of the 3 I’d say he has the most laid back disposition.
If a spirit is being serious with you don’t take it as a bad thing, it just means they’re trying to teach you some sort of lesson.

1 Like

Hm Belial does get playful with me even tho he’s serious just to make me happy lol and I guess there were times when they did smile at me and was extra sweet with me now that i think of it ^^

1 Like

hi sister, great journal, keep up the good work.

1 Like

Aww thanks ^^

Was supposed to reply to this days ago but I was focused on doing other things. Just wanted to say there’s nothing wrong with being childish as you’re only just beginning on this path. I also don’t think you have to try that hard to be mature by automatically thinking the childishness shouldn’t be there. Rather, maybe try learning how to gradually transform that childishness into a sense of being “childlike” instead? :slight_smile: Having childlike qualities might not be much, but personally I’ve found that it helps me to this day as a practitioner lol. Being open to learning, making mistakes and learning again, playfulness, inquisitiveness, etc.

About the spirits being serious, it was explained clearly already. The only thing I’d add is act accordingly and don’t take it personally. Different spirits, different preferences and dispositions towards different humans.

Goodluck with your journal, Midnight! Keep up the good work. ^^

1 Like

Aww thx and your right my childlike personality is a part of me so I should embrace it. Thank you for everything ^^ I’m so glad I have friends to cheer me up so that really makes this healing process much more easier :slight_smile:

1 Like

R u emotional person girl…

Ariana Grande has a great vocal range,but i dont like her kabbalah themed songs.

Um I guess I am emotional at times when it depends on the situation and I don’t like someone just because of their beliefs. Her music and personality is really sweet so I really like her.

1 Like

i haven’t updated i know but this song has been always popping up in youtube even if i cleared all the history of my youtube app, i still get this so i knew this was from the spirits as i love getting messages through lyrics but this song i can’t seem to understand what it’s trying to say to me as for the video i’m Damm sure i’m the girl with the pink gown crying in the bathroom by herself in the end of the video lol then asking for a pizza afterwards XD
Btw this song is so beautiful but i seriously want someone to just help me understand what the spirits are trying to tell me through this song, Thanks :slight_smile: also the woman with the suit reminds me of Lucifer/Lilith kinda and the bodyguard as Belial just managing everything Lol i have werid imagnation i know lol

3 Likes

Writing notes right now while being online in here so that when I take breaks I can read posts on here. Hope ya’ll don’t mind ^-^

4 Likes

I Love these playlists.

1 Like

That’s good journal to beginner like me cause you mighty capture some idea’s

1 Like

I actually deleted it cause it wasn’t spiritual but If it others like it then might as well keep it even tho it’s mundane ^^
Btw Thank you. I thought my music was boring tho lol

What ideas? and Thank you ^^

I didn’t updated anyone about my online best friend well he did get a shelter house to live in so I’m glad that Michel did actually help him, Now I can finally move on happily as the friendship was based online only and I left that site after I got this info on him. I wanted to focus on real life and the Occult so that’s why I left that site but I’m glad I met someone good there even tho we both have drifted apart also I didn’t want to give out too much info on what kind of friendship it was so that’s why I didn’t write about it in my journal 2.

Thats me xD

1 Like