Journal 1: The Beginning of My Path

Ok before i began i want to thank @Lady_Eva for giving me this idea :heartpulse: Now onto the journal.
☆☆☆
So i have written some life journals before in my life like in my teenage years but i stopped doing it so this would be a magical way to start journaling again :sparkles: I have planned to do evocation on Archangel Micheal today so I’m hoping it works because usually it doesn’t work when i used to evoke sometimes before i signed up in here and then i took some break from medtation and evocation so trying to go back to meditation and evocation is gonna be difficult i guess but I’m not gonna give up until i get the results so hopefully i can share my experience with all of you about it and not just this one experience but all the magical experiences that’s gonna happen to me in my life. As for the journal I’m thinking of posting this how everyone would normally post or should i do the lengthy way where it keeps continuing below the post? So let me know.

Love,
MidnightStar :sparkling_heart:

16 Likes

Journal 2: The Evocation of Archangel Micheal
So i decided I’ll keep continuing like this.

“Breather is good” is the first word I heard. i guess he was trying to say breathing is good after asking the questions too fast and not breathing well because of nervousness and stress.

Questions and Answers:
☆☆☆
1)Q: Do you like me or not?

1)Ans: I asked for a sign and the sign was to make the Sigil get brighter if he does and if he doesn’t then to darken the Sigil. it flashed a bright line on top Of The white background and again it flashed a bright white line below the white background which I haven’t experienced before and the phone was on night mode so I’m guessing it’s a yes.

2)Q: can you give my best friend a stable job and a good house to live where he would get good Wi-Fi and less rent etc? For personal reasons i won’t be sharing the person’s name.

2)Ans: asked for the same sign and I got the same bright flash light line below and on top from the sigil white background. I also said he could tell me but this is the way I got the sign. I tried again to make sure and the Sigil moved sideways don’t know if it means no.
so to make sure if my answers were accurate I’m gonna ask for a reading from someone hopefully i can get an answer.
☆☆☆☆
So i did get a reading on this and found both were a yes but for the first question he/tarot card did say that spirit relationship can be difficult as i need to put alot of work in it so I’m not gonna start one right now but i will one day when i know I’m ready until that I’ll just keep having crush on him and not try to do anything more.

Special Thanks to @anon88521623 for the reading😊

Love,
MidnightStar💖

5 Likes

you have a crush on Michael?

2 Likes

yes :blush: how did you know and why ask?

2 Likes

I think you wrote it here, and I was just curious tbh

1 Like

Oh ok then :slight_smile:

everyone have crushes on Michael. It’s Normal!

1 Like

Journal 4: My Nightmares.

Ok so i used to have nightmares everyday after that evocation and it used to bother me alot cause i used to always wake up at 4 or 3 AM which is hard for me as i sleep really deep once i’m asleep but if i wake up then i won’t be able to go back to sleep and if i tried well it’s gonna be difficult as it would take really long for me to go back to sleep again and i know i didn’t bring a parasite as i got a reading before to see if it was Micheal but i knew something might have came through maybe it might have been a test from him i don’t know. After some days i got sick of this nightmares so while washing my hands i kept saying let all the negative energy go away from me and then i went back to sleep and the dream was ok not as bad as before but i knew something was still bad so i wrote a letter to Micheal but i’m not gonna say what i wrote in it because i felt like he wanted this to be kept to myself but after writing that letter my nightmares have gone away so i just wanted to say thank you to Micheal publicly for taking away those nightmares cause now i can finally sleep well yayy! ^ω^

im glad Michael helped you, I want to work with him closer but am having difficulties

1 Like

Aww thanks but why do have you have difficulties? You seem like someone who could do awesome stuff that i can’t even do. :slight_smile:

1 Like

i just do, personal reasons

1 Like

i pmed you

1 Like

Journal 5: Trying To Open My Senses.

Ok so i did some meditation to silent my mind for 5 mins and it acutally helped with my stress but i’m still trying to open my clairaudience.yesterday night i was trying to sleep i was in a place where i was half asleep but i was still awake and no it’s not sleep paralysis. Well after i said belial’s enn i was able to hear a male voice talking saying something i don’t rememeber what it was but all i know is that being in that daze kinda mind really helps me to listen to spirits but it’s really hard so i’m hoping one day i don’t have to use that technique and be able to hear them easily like everyone else in here but i won’t give up so please wish me luck and blessings my way.

Journal 6: Learning New Methods

So today while showering i put the intenion of letting the water be a purifer for anyone who showers in it and i did it with lucifer and lilith name so while doing this i kind of wanted my moms headache to go away and guess what i asked my mom if shes okay and she said she is feeling better which is so cool. So i know that before as a chirstian i used to always hear that praying before eating is good so i did it today but this time i added lucifer name in it and guess what for a fried chicken that was badly fried it tasted so good. I also found out that im an empath and had the abilty of clairsentient which i didnt know of before but i relized that i used to have this both the day i was born so to prove myself if i am actually an empath or have this abilty im gonna test myself and ill let everyone know the result.
Btw found out my family had some psychic abilites but they didnt know about it. My family including my mom,father(RIP) and my big brother (i dont know if he has psychic sense but he is very spiritual in his chirstan way) none of my other family memeber has it so i guess i got mine from my mom maybe not sure.

3 Likes

Great to hear!

1 Like

aww thx ^ω^

Also you replying to this journal feels like deja vu. I have seen this happening in my dream before lol

Sounds like you’re building a nice connection to Lucifer! Best of luck on your path!

1 Like

Awww thanks

1 Like

Im really stressed today and i cried alot. I wish i could be able to feel or at least hear spirits so that i could get some advice.

1 Like