Journal 1: The Beginning of My Path

That’s true, and fair. Belial and I have an established relationship, and he’s been bullshitting me for fun for months.

If you look through the forum, which you DO lol, you’ll see belial does this a lot to people who work with him.

1 Like

So should i banish just to be safe?

It’s still never wrong to advices newbies to be a little bit careful, and not just go for stuff like that.

What’s important is that you develop a feeling for what is legit and what feels weird, unwanted, threatening.
There are different opinions regarding banishing and cleansing.
I personally clean(s)e my apartment and mind every sunday, even when I don’t feel a weird presence or anything.
You decide whether what you felt is something you want to keep around, or not. You alone.
I just advice everyone to be careful and question things.

3 Likes

Thank you. I guess im gonna do a salt water ritual tmw as it always works for me then I’ll do the banishing just to make sure. That is why i always question things as i have learned it from here from awesome magicians like you :slight_smile:

Is this a good one?

1 Like

you can also find good banishing methods on this forum.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Thank you so much ^-^ im so glad @Lady_Eva told me to make a journal in here or else i would have been stuck.

2 Likes

Thank you so much ^^

1 Like

Hi

Also look up the Seal of Manifestation on this forum…

As well as searching Lord Yeesch…

That oughta also help you out.

Good luck

2 Likes

Already did that cause my friend in here sent me that ^^ but still thank you

1 Like

Online or in person?

1 Like

Check out this thread!

3 Likes

Is this for me?

Yes

1 Like

Thank you ^^

1 Like

in person

2 Likes

I wanna share this song to someone very dear and close to my heart that I met from here.

I love you boo boo/pumpkin pie :sparkling_heart:
Please listen to the lyrics.

1 Like

What do you mean by this? How did you test if the touch really happened?

2 Likes

I tried to check if it was my shirt or hair making me feel that way and then I try to see if that touch happen again which it did

2 Likes

I feel so lonely like no one wants to be my friend. Im so fed up with always being the one that tries so hard to make friends but well never mind. Im gonna keep trying to open my senses even tho it’s so hard as im living with a chirstian family that has their eyes and ears everywhere in the house and wants to always know what I’m up to and on top of that I’ll be stuck in a chirstian collage. I have no items for ritual nor a space for myself to do it as my relative’s are staying over. I just wish i could be free for once in my life. I feel like a bird caged with no one to help me even my friends would hate me if they knew about what i do overall I just want someone to be my friend.
Sorry for the ranting

5 Likes