Journal 1: The Beginning of My Path

It’s calm, usually something you can lay down and listen to passively.

2 Likes

Journal 8: Mental Healing

So yesterday because of certain reasons in my personal life i was really stressed and i couldn’t sleep properly so i took father Lucifer’s sigil as i kissed it with love and then told both father Lucifer (father figure) and mother Lilith (mother figure) i’m very deeply sorry for hurting someone close to them especially Mother Lilith cause it was necessary to do instead of keeping on lying to them about my true feelings cause i didnt wanna hurt them and after i did this well i have never felt this better in my life after a broken heart so i learned that if i talked to spirits about my issues sometimes they help me feel better so that was a new knowledge to me so next time if i’m ever feeling too much of an intense negtative feeling that can affect my daily life too i’m gonna ask their help. It’s ok to have any kind of emotions because it helps us in our life but if it’s really toxic for you and your daily life then i would suggest everyone to ask spirits for help by talking to them about your problems as if to a friend or any figure cause they’ll listen even if you think they don’t and help you.

3 Likes

Belial got on my desk, bare ass naked, and put his dick in my face, once.

In class.

4 Likes

He was hot, and I liked it.

hilarious, yeah

he’s sexually intrusive.

3 Likes

he’s tryna fuck you.

2 Likes

Lol you sure? I mean it could be a parasite.

1 Like

It’s not, but if you think it is, ward yourself.

But it isn’t.

1 Like

How do you know? Just askin :slight_smile:

1 Like

He does it to me, but mainly I feel his energy off of this. I know it’s him, also I just asked him, it definitely is.

2 Likes

That doesn’t mean everyone else will have the same experience. You may be able to detect an imposter, but others may not.
I’d be a bit careful with spirits (and humans) shoving their dick into your face tbh.

6 Likes

That’s true, and fair. Belial and I have an established relationship, and he’s been bullshitting me for fun for months.

If you look through the forum, which you DO lol, you’ll see belial does this a lot to people who work with him.

1 Like

So should i banish just to be safe?

It’s still never wrong to advices newbies to be a little bit careful, and not just go for stuff like that.

What’s important is that you develop a feeling for what is legit and what feels weird, unwanted, threatening.
There are different opinions regarding banishing and cleansing.
I personally clean(s)e my apartment and mind every sunday, even when I don’t feel a weird presence or anything.
You decide whether what you felt is something you want to keep around, or not. You alone.
I just advice everyone to be careful and question things.

3 Likes

Thank you. I guess im gonna do a salt water ritual tmw as it always works for me then I’ll do the banishing just to make sure. That is why i always question things as i have learned it from here from awesome magicians like you :slight_smile:

Is this a good one?

1 Like

you can also find good banishing methods on this forum.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Thank you so much ^-^ im so glad @Lady_Eva told me to make a journal in here or else i would have been stuck.

2 Likes

Thank you so much ^^

1 Like

Hi

Also look up the Seal of Manifestation on this forum…

As well as searching Lord Yeesch…

That oughta also help you out.

Good luck

2 Likes

Already did that cause my friend in here sent me that ^^ but still thank you

1 Like