Jareth Tempest Angels of Omnipotence

Hello there!

I know someone posted some time ago here a rather negative experience with these beings.

The reason why I’m opening up this topic is that I came across an article on the internet. It’s this magician that claims that Jareth Tempest stole his knowledge, but in doing so he also shared “negative bad magick”

The magician says that the angels of omnipotence are malicious. I myself have a history with Elubatel that goes back many years!!!he really drove me to the edge and insanity, but I thought that this was because people claimed he’s a spirit of Saturn…

Anyway, I don’t get the same effect from Elubatel anymore. Either I got very strong , or I honestly don’t know.
I always thought Elubatel was the one doing the heavy lifting in my workings… but now I’m reconsidering this as other spirits were involved as well.
But not just this spirit. There are the othe angels of omnipotence.
Damn I feel bad now. Like for real, I worked with this book for 1 month and saw some results, but I got very weird dreams from it, really dark and parasitic.

What do you think on this book and what’s your experience?

1 Like

If I recall, that post was closed because the dude was just bringing drama, posting about what he read online elswhere but not speaking from personal experience.

Here at BALG, we ran an entire group working bllok club working through Angels of Omnipotence, and that and other individuals reports have all been positive.

For myself, I now work heavily with Ebuhuel, he had become a friend and mentor, a rock to go to for questions regarding health, dna and evolution.

I’ve seen this happen with many people and different entities, there comes a point where you need to keep moving, work with new energies, otherwise you start to stagnate. It sound like it’s time to try something new. :slight_smile:

Having said that, a month is nothing though, it’s not even enough time for the workings to fully manifest in all aspects. I would see how you feel in six months or a year before making too many conclusions.

Finally, don’t forget the adage “what you fear is what you fine”. If you allowed the online drama to pollute your psyche, you will create some of that just because you can.

11 Likes

Oh I thought it was a girl/woman?

Well anyway, no I didn’t mean that I just worked with Elubatel for 1 month. And what I meant I do not get nothing out of it anymore is that I think I got so strong that elubatel’s work is completed.
I conjured him here and there for the last 6 years.
So I think I can say that.
I was more worried about the other “angels”, as this blog author wrote some heavy negative stuff that reminded me of this person that posted on here.

Anyone any experience with Labusi or the book of Tempest in general?

Blessings

I call them all “he” unless they are deities. I don’t actually see them as gendered at all.

However, referring to my approach that uses concepts from qigong, in this I am accepting information from them, that puts me in the role of being more yin because I am receiving, and they more yang because they are giving. Or you could say, I am dark and they are giving me light… therefore I associate that relationship as them acting in the yang or masculine compared to me. Ergo they are all yang, regardless of form. :slight_smile:

If you don’t get absolutely nothing that’s great, carry on. If you’re not getting anything at all that when I’d say it’s long past time to let that go to one side, you can always come back to it for a deeper diver some other time.

Like I said, that’s just internet drama and not borne out by this forums experience. It had something to so with who had used who’s intellectual property. Don’t let other people’s politics make your mind up for you.
My personal feeling is the butt-hurt one has his reasons and they were not unprovoked, but they were human reasons, and he was mostly trying to “poison the well”. There’s no reason for you to play into that game.

Don’t make it more complicated than it needs to be. It works and you get results, or it doesn’t. When you don’t get results, move on. But be very clear the success or failure is all about you, as the operator, and your approach and your abilities, not so much them.

5 Likes

No I meant the person who wrote here on BALG about the angels of omnipotence.

Anyway, yes you are right with the internet drama. I just remembered that this person here on BALG reported an almost same thing…

Well I’m not so sure about the end results. There were some results but also none.

I was curious if anyone got something out of this book.

Also do you know if Tempests stole also the sigil from this blog/magician ?

He didn’t. All Tempest did was find an initiation ritual that the guy had posted to his public blog, and perform it. He then used that first contact with the angels as a jumping off point for his own work with them. The glyphs and sigils in the book are solely Jareth’s creations. He stole nothing from the guy. I honestly don’t know why the guy was so butt hurt over it.

If I use Koetting’s Book of Azazel to make contact with that demon, and then write a book detailing my own personal rituals and things learned, does that mean I stole from Koetting? Somehow, I don’t think so.

i got results with the book. They were pretty subtle, though. Most of the magick I worked with it was aimed at internal changes rather than outside changes.

13 Likes

Ok ok I see. Alright then. Perhaps I’m over exaggerating (having PMS) :joy::joy::joy::joy:
I probably will go back to the book and try and error again. I mean I myself call Raziel before using the sigils, probably this helps to keep major negativity away

2 Likes

We had a forum book club working with the book, and no one reported anything negative with it. If I remember correctly, one person experienced some minor turbulence, but that’s all.

3 Likes

Didn’t work overmuch with the book, but I did perform the initiation rite based on the post on codexastarte, and I had a nice mental breakdown/dark night of the soul which greatly increased my powers of manifestation. 9/10 would recommend

5 Likes

I have worked quite a lot with it. At the very beginning I had a hard time for some days; very soon I realized, tho, that I had asked one of the angels for one things and had acted exactly on the opposite way. So I would say what Jareth warns about, making sure that you’re working towards the same goal to reduce any possible negative side effects, was quite true in my case. After that one moment, I didn’t experience any negativity.

I can only speak good things about the book to be honest. Shortly after that negative experience, that felt more like a short backlash, I had the biggest win ever with those angels. Something that I didn’t think it was possible honestly, fixing my relationship with someone that I had screwed BIG TIME. After working with the AoO, this person only had good feelings towards me (I thought it was a joke when I learned that), told me openly they loved me and didn’t understand why they couldn’t be mad at me, but they were not. Our relationship became stronger than before.

Since then I have worked with them on and off; I would say the results are not extremely obvious but quite powerful. Actually, I wouldn’t even call it a result; on my case, my life and situation was rearranged in such a way that the positive result seemed very obvious and unavoidable, and I had to go back to my Magickal journal to remember that I had called them and how my life looked before them on that aspect to realize how amazing was the change.

6 Likes

The book is quite powerful from my experience. Quick and impressive results from my first working

6 Likes

i did 3 rituals from AOO,one for healing worked perfect,one for job plan,results came after two weeks and the third was for breaking an enemys car didnt work.
no problem at all.

2 Likes

I only used for healing. Didn’t work. Then again, nothing has ever worked with this specific issue.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s strange…. Some of them work and some of them don’t…. It’s like the spirits have their own agenda sometimes.

2 Likes

When I say “nothing” is NOTHING. No magick, no meds, no nothing.

1 Like

Hey there!

Just wanted to ask if someone used the “exile someone from your life” ritual?

I’m curious if someone has a result

What angels did you use ??? I’m having that situation too

1 Like

Where can i get that rite i would like to perform it to be honest

I’ve had a great time using the book and the initiation service. Definitely brought up shadows. 10/10 would recommend. I’m blessed to create more art than I ever have before.

1 Like

Please where can I find the initiation rite?