It's all starting to seem so fake

Crap man. Mine’s only 90. Maybe that’s the reason why I’m still praying to Jesus! :partying_face:

There’s a difference between real empowerment (which includes personal effort on your side) and a quick fix, or a “prove”. You’re expecting demons to do something, you’re expecting us do to something. That’s not how it works.

5 Likes

Ok,firstly I know its not just praying and respecting. I’ve mentioned multiple times, I’ve done everything that was said in books, videos, and suggestions by people + my faith…

Secondly, I 100% understand it’s me getting my hands dirty. I’ve said it before but again just to be clear.
I’m not expecting Lucifer to show up with a million dollars or Belial coming to me and just snap his fingers and teach me everything after 1-2 tries of summoning them… I know they don’t do the dirty work. They just help (mainly with the luck side) and teahc their knowledge.

Thirdly, everyone I’ve see here have tried to contact demons for either knowledge, to make them selves better, or to advance in their lives with work love and etc so it’s hard to imagine thats not a big objective for everyone if not the point…

Lastly yes I have done the sacrifices. From simple wine and alcohol sacrifices to other more extreme sacrifices. Even my own blood and etc etc. And prepared to make more even…

Bro, at least Christian God demands to pay up i.e. Jesus said “deny yourself and pick up the cross”. He demands everything of a person. Body, mind, and soul.

2 Likes

:rofl:

Ok so I’ve mentioned by proof I mean even a sign or help with my daily life (or some small part of it).
And again as explained above, everyone I’ve see here have tried to contact demons for either knowledge, to make them selves better, or to advance in their lives with work love and etc

SO. tell me what is it here that I’m “expecting too much/proof”

I didn’t ask for a quick fix, I didn’t just go into this with blind eyes. I did my research I talked to people I read and I didn’t go and ask for a demon to be summoned and then do everything for me…what’s so hard about this?

Well even in here they say you need to dedicate everything too…
dont get me wrong I could go on about the sexism and racism in religion that’s so ridiculous or the the countless wars in the name of God I’m just saying you don’t see a monk or a priest go, pay me and I’ll talk you up to God, you feel?

OH but that’s exactly how it works, at least where I’m from.

LOL that’s rough then cause where I’m from, middle east and north america, you don’t see shit like that…I think those are cults

No it’s the Landeskirche.

Also sorry to add to this, this was my main point:

Well you see that’s exactly my point tho…do you follow that religion? no cause it sounds ridiculous to ask for money like that…

ok thanks

If that is your point, then why did you say you haven’t seen a religion asking for money?

I started on this path around 7 months ago and after years of not getting anywhere in life things finally changed for me , however I never learnt from or followed anyone , i read books , did my own things and only used other peoples experiences as a reference, if religion was working for you and you felt supported why you left it? I think the main problem is that you are following others just like we did in religion , this path doesn’t work that way, you need to find what works best for you, I’m sorry that you are feeling dawn and frustrated maybe just give it all up for a few mounts, when I was following law of attraction I was in exact same situation as you, I was feeling good all the time but my life was shit, eventually I was led to this path, you will be led to your path too, don’t worry.

3 Likes

Ok let me rephrase. Any decent respectful religion shouldn’t and doesn’t ask for money in those purposes. You did read my whole paragraph on this part of my discussion right? like this wasn’t the point…

Ok, I tried to help but I give up.
Ofc I did read everything.
BTW, last time I made a trustworthy iq test was when I was a child, and it was 139.
Gonna end this now, I’m having tea with King Paimon in 10.

5 Likes

Entitled to your opinion too much?
By the way,studies show iq only partly measure your intelligence.

3 Likes

I did explain this right after mentioning that I left religion:

Thanks a lot for the vote of confidence and the positive words! Who knows what’ll happen in the future…I’m glad you got out that bad point of your life tho! hope it only gets better for you from now.

I know you were trying to help thanks but you were fixating on things that weren’t gonna fix anything. Sounded more like an argument especially when you said “why should we” lol

And congrats on the IQ :man_shrugging: i mean I said that to say im not stupid but you seem like you wanna one up me…literally lol but at least if true means you’re not dumb either. glad.

Enjoy your tea

1 Like