It's all starting to seem so fake

Did you ever have an imaginary friend? Well, I know Christian’s explanation is that God is your best imaginary friend, except he’s not imaginary. If you can feel or sense or even love “God” why don’t you try putting all that effort into something that will actually ascend you to another level? And I’m not referring to LHP, I’m referring to life in general. If you put all that energy elsewhere, it would make results. Now, it could be negative, or it could be positive. But you will never know if you keep following blindly. Just because they say to fear God, doesn’t mean that’s your only fear. You might fear spiders, snakes, maybe even social interactions. Is that fear imaginary? Actually, yes, because of all the things you’ve heard. You’re scared of spiders because they’re venomous, but is a tarantula going to kill you? No. Granted the bite might hurt but, it’s nothing to fear. Same with snakes. And social interactions? What about your best friend? Or your parents? Or that one teacher that always believed in you? You might be scared at first but, if you make the effort, you soar through the imaginary skies at your achievement until that person that helped you reached that brings you back down. Consider these things. I’m not saying black magick is for everyone. And is there a certain level of predisposition? Sure, sometimes. But anyone can work on their third eye. Or AP. Or rituals. In India there is flouride in the water and air, which is said to close your third eye permanently as well as make other magical impossible, yet there are thousands of tribes with open third eyes, or that astral project, or that have ceremonies that celebrate a certain aspect of a deity. They do it all, and they have proof.

1 Like

Ya Akhi and what was the experience, did you give up after the first few tries? And unblocking your chakras? It sounds like you have the theory side well studied and dusted. Also if you have the Islamic background then surely you have the will power and discipline to succeed!

2 Likes

Yeah I bet they do but most people who disrespect them are like “in the name of Allah, demons go to hell” while a few like me with nothing behind our backs say worse etc.
And again, I’ve heard stories here of people getting the spirits just a tad angry and wake up with scars or lose their jobs a few days later, their wife leaves them whatever.

And to answer your second concern: Well at first for a month or so it was about making a money pact. I did research and realized how I was approaching this wrong. After that it was me asking to learn more, anything they could teach me while I was under their wing or prayed to them. That they could help me achieve my business goals (only asking for the luck part obviously) but again no contact and no help really, just normal.

And lastly, I believe their real, even in Hermaticism it still doesn’t deny the existence of anyone. And now I’m not saying demons aren’t real just that:

Because the real power lies within yourself.
Entities can only guide us and help us, or teach us if they respect us.
If you want someone to do the dirty work for you, you are very wrong.
You need to get your hands dirty in order to get success.

All of the people from over here with success have done it, in exchange of some form of sacrifice and a lot of effort.

The problem resides in you needing proof for something.

We are the manifestation of demons themselves. We create Heaven and Hell with our acts and thoughts.
Until you don’t truly process that information, you won’t achieve shit.

10 Likes

I see what you mean but it’s not like it. I did try to contact. After i decided to make pacts or just ask for their help because maybe I’m not that high leveled yet obviously. But again I didn’t see any change and I truly believed I would even though there was no contact.

But yes of course I want results, I can’t be taught anything or follow their instructions if I don’t see or hear them but I did put in faith and try to go on thinking they’d come through.

After that I will just wish you well and say this clearly isn’t for you you already have your mind made up. I will respect your choice. May your life be exactly what you want it to be.

3 Likes

Thanks for the very well worded explanation.

I really did believe those things and went in head first, with faith that it would work, as a matter of fact I was scared what would happen to me but never considered the possibility it wouldn’t be successful idk

But here’s the thing tho: On a website called “Become a living God” with so many scholars and people doing this for years, no one can say anything about me to prove something to a person who desperately wants to believe it’s possible to contact demons and spirits but his faith about is is shaken? I mean we have people here saying they have sex with Satan and chat with Paimon for hours for example but do this? that I find odd

Thanks man, I did have the theory side of it studied to the best I could but this meditations and etc, I did give up but after 5 months. All it did was relax me and give me a clear head, I didn’t see any hallucinations or imagine or hear anything close to something from spirits/demons.

1 Like

We don’t want to prove or convince people of anything. There is a sort of people who are not made for this and they should better keep their fingers away. We just share experiences, exchange recommendations and talk.

8 Likes

This.

Do a ritual and get your hands off doesnt work in magick.

2 Likes

And making or trying to make pacts without being experienced enough will lead to a very opposite result than you expect or wish.

6 Likes

Why should we?

3 Likes

A lot of people are saying my problem is my need of proof…I mean yeah seeing is believing and with something you don’t have proof of, you have faith in.
I had faith in demons and in contacting demons. No I didn’t expect to see them manifest before me but if I’m getting 0! results then…?!? I mean isn’t the point of all this to get results? dedicating your time, respect, and energy to the spirits and them helping you in return? I went in with full faith and was respectful and patient and I got nothing really, no help from the beyond no signs and no dreams. I was prepared to make sacrifices and etc

Habibi,you have mafi sabr :rofl: meditation,ap,shadow work,clearing blocks all takes sabr. I cant remember where exactly I saw it,but someone said something to the affect that all the candles,herbs and potions,sigils,spirits are all props, the magic isn’t in the prop but it’s been in you ALL the time…and off topic I’m a girl :woman_facepalming:t2::rofl::rofl::rofl::ok_hand:t4:

3 Likes

No, that is not the point. That is called Low Magick.

Many magicians fail in their operations even though they successfully contact demons and entities, and it is because it lies on themselves.

And it is not just praying passively or respecting them. As I said, it is yourself getting your hands dirty, and doing the energy work yourself. If you are not willing to do it, why would an entity do it, just because you respect them and pray to them every now and then?
Don’t you see how blind you are?

This is not a monotheistic religion, in which you pray, ask and you get. This is active. This is more than a belief or a lifestyle.
You are “prepared to make sacrifices” as you say, but you haven’t done them.

7 Likes

Holyshit man!!! @C.Kendall

This is gonna sound extremely rude and condescending, so I apologize in advance, but that sounds like an excuse.
It’s like Ronaldo or Lebron saying I know I’m the best in the world at this sport, I don’t need to prove it.
Or like someone asking D. Trump to be like can you prove you’re capable of fixing USA and him saying well there’s all these things going on in the office and give a lot of his fake stories to the public. The whole population of the US looking up to him for signs to believe in him. Much like that I’m asking people with power to help me…

I thought this was more of a share exp website, I thought it was help people and make people believe so you can help the world

First part is correct, second isnt

2 Likes

This is not a monotheistic fluffy religion in which people recruit members and make them belief like in a dodgy sect.

5 Likes

LOL I’m not twisting anyone’s arm saying “you have to I demand it” no!! you don’t have to. I’m asking tho.