It's all starting to seem so fake

2 Likes

I never said it was a problem. I just believe it is a manifestation of your ego. You clearly and consciously chose a picture which presents a polished, smart, and eloquent image of yourself. Which means you care about your image. And again, I’m not saying it is a bad thing, just something you may want to analyse within yourself.

I have a bit of an ego by the way, but it does not affect my training.

1 Like

Oh I read a bunch of occult books before the six months, I was a very curious religious person before all this

But thank you man, that was actually helpful. Maybe I will put in more effort…

Just pm me, i give you rite and instructions. Follow them , put effort into it , you get the results.
Will you become multi billionaire overnight ? Most likely not, but you can gain a lot…

1 Like

Then you know and are aware of bunch of rites you can perform. Forget about sigil magick , invocation, evocation… …
Invocation. . evocation … sigil magick is all good , but rites have way different results , its another level.
I would tell invocation and evocation , same as sigil magick is for beginners, but many advance user use it anyways tho… , when they get some experience talking with Spirits without performing it , for example :telepathic communication ways then your on another level. And you do not need any sigils, invocations, evocations, you get connected with certain Spirit and you communicate with him using telepathic connection to him. That is one of the purposes of invocation and evocation.

1 Like

LMFAO
basically, what I mean is I’m not out here demanding proof. And someone can post a book here explaining this happened and this spirit killed someone for me or gave me a million dollars etc (all exaggerated examples btw) I’d be like cool but could easily be lies. I’m not going into religion based on words on a book, why should I go into something based on another? And before you or anyone gets mad, I mean if I backed out of my religion cause there wasn’t hard proof for good, then it’ll take hard proof for this as well. And I’m not saying anyone owes anything to me.

I’m saying I didn’t see proof, I’m not begging for any here. But if someone here says hey I got proof then why tf would I say no?!?

(you are my Everest)

@DA_KD

Look, you and I both know very well,whatever these guys tell you, I mean whatsoever, will be nothing more than stories ok ?

They cannot prove that, if they want to prove you something, they would either make you rich or you would be dead.

Rest of balg forum

Dont come at me Conner Kendall or any stuff like that now,no one other than you guys yourselves know what is true for you or not,and I belive this guys knows it very well.

3 Likes

I love that :smiley:

2 Likes

Why did you make this thread then.

3 Likes

This picture of me is very old and half my friends hated it lol I promise you I don’t that highly of myself to post a picture to show off on a forum about dark magic :rofl: everyone has a little bit of an ego, you and I included, but that has nothing to do with it. I just didn’t like pictures of magic or anime as my profile pic

I will PM you soon, always appreciate help

and yeah I know but I didn’t even get feelings, let alone telepathic communications or dreams or when I was meditating etc…again maybe I gave up quick you can message me and help me if you can :heart:

now I could hit you with this

A diary is just that. If you want to note your experiences thats one thing, but, you asked questions in your first post which opened you up to whole lot of responses.

You belittle those willing to share their stories or offer advice and defile the very powers you hope to master one day.

It is definitely a share experience website, but if you have nothing to share of value, stay silent.
There are plenty of threads on here asking similar question you should read, they might provide insight.

Desperate much? This will not help you in any way, it will make things worse for you until you self destruct, you are clearly not in the right frame of mind to see or hear anything other that the chattering of your own mind. Which is not meant as an insult, just a big neon sign for a place to start.

I wish you luck in your self mastery.

4 Likes

Wrong section then :smirk:

1 Like

And you have your answer why nothing is happening.

If you really want this you have to let it all go. Surrender to the greater powers, and have blind faith. If you can’t then you aren’t ready yet.

Doesn’t mean it is a no go. It just means you need to start from the basics and open yourself up. Start with little magick things.

2 Likes

Lovvvvve it! Gonna use that one.

Don’t worry mate. It is just a very subjective matter.

1 Like

LOL I didn’t belittle anyone…by saying I don’t believe? go over the comments again, I even thanked people who insulted me a little cause at least they tried to help me in their own way
I thought this was valued I shared. Are you mad at me cause I don’t think this is real after sharing my experience? People who have questions or topics like this sure but it’s not my take. And it was too long as a comment so I posted.

And if you think that was a sign of desperation then you clearly didn’t read it right. And I really was in a great frame until recently, frustrated with this mainly but you know…but ok

Thanks for the advice tho, and I wish you the very best as well

1 Like

lol idk I selected general discussion :man_shrugging: welp

I agree and heard that multiple times when I was learning. And believe me I went in with my religion gone and full faith in spirits, their power, and that this would work. Complete blind faith. but I mean I’m human too I get tired after 6 months of absolute nothing…
Thank you for the advice tho, maybe I need to try more…

1 Like

Here’s a perspective: the silence of the spirit world might, in fact, BE your answer.

Have you considered that you’re not ready for the contact you’re seeking? If you’re depressed and your life has fallen apart, perhaps infusing it with spiritual power would destroy it further? Maybe you need to clear out the debris that’s blocking you mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and reapproach the idea of summoning from a more clear viewpoint?

Either way, do as thou wilt. I concur with others that it’s not our job to persuade you of anything and not the spiritual powers job to prove themselves to you. This forum is a shared experience site and you have shared your experience. Yet, the more I read your responses, the more I wondered “what is he trying to get out of this conversation?” especially when you seemed not to value the responses you were getting. Maybe that’s just how it seems. Maybe you do value to conversation.

Thank you for sharing your experience. It has helped me clarify some things in my own head, so in a way, your participation in this site has helped someone outside of yourself and unrelated to yourself.

2 Likes