Debating Evoking Yahweh

Yea I agree. The reason is because u like deities who sin all the time, he is perfect. It’s very interesting and to think he’s the only one who acts this way

1 Like

Hmm… i can’t pm. Maybe you can send me info on contacting these beings since you claim the technique you utilize works and they come.

1 Like

Oh his methods work alright

We prolly don’t know if there’s a one true god. But it’s definitely not fucking Yahweh.

3 Likes

Giant amoeba and everything is inside already. Our own cells wonder who their god is. And we run the body aware we have cells but not involved in their activities directly.

3 Likes

Don’t want to force any belief on people, but if you’re open-minded you may read all the posts here,

1 Like

Could you explain a bit more on calling an angle? I am new and haven’t had a successful connection with any spirits just yet.

1 Like

There are more threads pertaining evocation of angels and spirits here in the forums. Evocation of any spirits are just basically the same, all you need is their enn or their sigil. Just use the search button.

Well, it’s bigger than that. Everyone is not an evoker, I am not. Angels, ever since I joined occult and learnt from sages of the past, don’t do sigils or have one, same applies to those in White Art dealing with Demons and other Spirits. They give out their characters, signs, signatures; Dark Art practitioners brought in ‘sigil’. Same as the ‘evocation’.

But as almost everyone here joined via EA videos or books, then it’s believed it’s all about sigils and evocation.

Even books called Magic Book are full of sorcery and witchcrafts.

I mean no offense, just saying.

It’s bigger than that, you first need to know what you want first and why you doing it.

I can teach you something simple and fast, but I would first have to send an angel to unlocked your locked faculties and intellect, and to bestow some required skills. Then this fast simple method I’m talking about to contact any Spirit would help. No Sigil or evocation needed. It’s more like Conjuration.

Pax!

7 Likes

Can you give the name or signature of this angel ??

1 Like

Yes! Please do! I would he extremely grateful.

1 Like

Yes please and thank you!

1 Like

I am also new…may you please teach me too? I am willing to learn…

However, I cannot PM yet…if it not so much asking please inbox me. Thank you

1 Like

I can but they won’t answer you. That’s why I said:

I would send them to do it. They maybe forced to come if you use their character/signature. Cuz they are not common or popular Angels like Michael, Raphael etc they are dreadful. They can’t be toyed with.

Remember that @ALTAIR talked about Dragon? I sent them to bestow that power on him. And he did mentioned it in his first post about Dragon.

That’s how it is.

4 Likes

Yea the first thing was that he sent an angel. Actually I only knew that it was a spirit with feathered white wings. I didn’t realize it was an angel till much later

2 Likes

Could you also Send me The name Via Pm since I can’t message you myself please

@Dralukmun You certainly don’t have to turn your back on God, I don’t. It’s among the biggest misconceptions about demons that they are enemies of God and angels and, IME that’s simply not true. I mostly use the GoM/DoM system because it yields better results ( for me, anyway ). In this system, the first thing I do in any demonic evocation is call 5 archangels ( Uriel, Raphael, Michael, Gabriel, and Metatron ), using their evocation keys ). When I have done the core ritual and conferred power and authority upon myself and declare that I speak with God’s authority ), I call the demon using 7 high names of God, in line with the Hebrew this system makes use of, as well as the demon’s ruling angel and it’s corresponding emissary angels. These focus and guide the demon, strengthen the working ( even when manipulating someone or placing a death hex ), do not judge you or interfere, and keep the demon acting like the grand, royal, noble beings they are ( they have royal titles for a reason ). Also, while demons are capable of much on their own, there are some things demons can’t do without the authority of the angels. When giving the license to depart, I tell the demon “Oh spirit insert name of demon you’ve evoked and petitioned, I hereby license you to depart to your proper place, quietly and with the peace of YHWH ( pronounced as Ee-Yah-Hoe-Way, in line with the Hebrew ) between you and me, Amen”.

I hope this is a revelation to you and others that God and angels are not enemies of demons, they work together and co-exist within various layers of reality ( or dimensions, if you prefer ). You can participate in Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, and any religious celebrations and the demons will not feel slighted and offended. Demons can enter a church, temple, etc… and there is no conflict.

3 Likes

Yeah, this thread was written awhile ago. Since then, I have worked with the 42 Letter Name of God, worked with a handful of angels and demons at the same time, Hidden names of Gensis, not to mention I have done more research into the origins of Yahweh for future evocation. I am preparing to work with the angels of omnipotence next. My previous opinion has changed since then as I have grown.

6 Likes

To be fair this has nothing to do with God or angels unless the church was specifically warded by the owner or pastor to do such a thing.

2 Likes

@Dralukmun How, may I ask, did you decode the 42 letter name of God? I am aware of the secret 72 letter name of God encoded in Exodus 14: 19-21 and how to decode angelic names by making a “grid” of the letters, but have no idea how to decode the 72 letter name of God. If I may make a recommendation, the books 72 Angels of Magick, Archangels of Magick, Angels of Wrath, Angels of Alchemy, and I believe there are more, written by the Gallery of Magick ( most of them by Damon Brand, I think ) are very good for angelic work

2 Likes