Is YHVH really the god of this world?

Based and redpilled.

There’s no god of this world , each deity and “god” is an individualized vibrational conciousness of the all , whether that is a personification of wisdom, lust , power , multiple things etc ,

1 Like

in my humble opinion YHWH aka Jesus aka Yehova, ect is not god because from what i read in the christian bible, there’s some writing there that indicate that Jesus is just a prophet = wich mean is just a man, but perhaps the soul is not a man soul.

some several writing on the bible that i can remembere so far is :

1 “God word become FLESH”
meaning that the one that come to this world is God word, not God Him self… and become flesh meaning… it’s just like us, i mean we have flesh right? :grin:

2 there’s a story that Jesus is approach by the devil and the devil try to tempted Jesus for three times but i only remember the two of them now (to lazy to open my bible XD):
one is the devil said : “throw your self down and if you are truly the son of God then God will defenetly save you” and Jesus said “thou shall not tempt your God” (sound something like that, i forgot the exact word).

the second is : devil said “bow to me and the world will be yours” and i forgot what Jesus said but at this point Jesus drive away the devil.

so the concluton from point number 2 is : if Jesus is God, can the Devil approach God that easely??

if so, what happen with God Almighty A perfect in anything (you hear people say that) if perfect then why the Devil aproach God and Tempted Him?
what i mean is, if God so perfect then God will not and cannot fall into any Temptation, is the Devil not knowing that?? I THINK NOT.

even the bible it self write about the Devil being the Father of all Lie… meaning the Devil is not stupid. in fact i think Devil ingenuity is out of this world

So when the Devil approach Jesus is because He/She(the Devil) know that Jesus can fall to it. but of course Jesus CHOOSE not to fall into Devil temptation. (not like many of us that do)

there i think i hope it’s not to long
and i;am sorry for any misspelling

What do u mean by that Yahweh is the god of the world or your former self lived in, but don’t have any jurisdiction in the world u now lived in?

Satan is the god of this world, as stated by the christian bible. If you’d read the bible you would know.

“Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe.” - Corinthians 4:4

1 Like

here is an interesting video about the topic related to YHVH ; it may give an insight regarding to some matters.

According to my conceptions God the emanation and the source of the universal power of the cosmos is a set of Deities (the strongest powers of all including Sanatas and some others that have not been discovered that are able to separate every soul from the causal universe and lead to to source and become divinity or reincarnate again)

I think you have solved a huge problem of mine. I am a newbie that started working immediately with Shem angels. Every time, I would get a job through my work with them, that job would end in a month or month and a half. SO far, it happened 3-4 times, without fail. Sometimes, being sacked after this amount of time, without any reason at all, other than “we can’t afford you”, or even I am about to get promotion, sit down for the “promotional conversation” and boom instead I’m sacked to the shock of everyone. On another occasion, I moved up so fast, with the job that is extremly high pay, solves all my life/financial/living/set for future problems, that only in a monht (again) everything colapses to an absolute disaster making me worse off then before significantly. I stopped doing magick after noticing these patterns as I was scared shittless. I am trying now to see what caused all of that and even though I want to conitnue doing magick, I am scared. I thoguht honestly that the cause of all this, was because I have been using free downloaded PDF copies of all the books (don’t jugde, I got no money) and I thought it is some sort of backlash. Up untill now when I read what you wrote about Shem angels. Now, the question is…to avoid that, who am I safest to work with as angels and demons are out of the question and I am not sure I can survive another life breakdown as I had before, nor I can afford losing my job now as it is my dream job. Cannot express how gratefull I am for you posting this.

Nah

I heard from the dead I spoke to that gods name is El. I exclaimed “I think it’s Yod” and someone said “Good for you”

I honestly have no clue but I know they vi for my attention. I have the vauguest suspicion Yod he vav he stands for the four worlds of creation in kabalah mysticism and that this name has creation potential. It is the name of the holy servant or davidic servant (ghost)

I should know more, but I believe one is more apt to stealing your life force than anything else.

1 Like

You know, I’m not really sure. But for me, it doesn’t matter that much. Unless it’s coming from the big guy himself, then he’s unknowable.

I think that as practitioners, we always want to know the gritty details. Me, too! I also want to know, but what good does knowing do for me now? I can barely summon the spirits in my house, I definitely couldn’t handle something as big as that. The curiosity is there, though.

I’m sorry you haven’t experienced supreme deity that’s really sad :frowning:
I have and I can tell u it’s very real
Too out it into one word: “Innocence”

They (Adam&Eve) definitely didn’t die then not even for a long time afterwards. Babies couldn’t be farmers after all so they lived long enough to have adult children.

I grew up in a Catholic Church going family but my thoughts are that the yhvh is a false god, an upstart liar who probably …

Gave the former deity in charge a wedgie in battle to win it and (at least for now) be in charge of whatever it is he does and is in charge of besides christians and sitting in his duff snoozing while his faithful slaves do all his work for him. Not to offend its just how I see
it.

(And liar also because of the whole ask and it will be given and if not it’s your fault not his crap)

I also see Lucifer as the guy/figurehead who wanted to helpstop yhvh from keeping humans/proto-humans as pets dumb animals in a zoo (I mean the garden supposedly has a gate therefore a fence) and whatever Lucifer did with the apple or whatever made us become human instead of being dumb obedient animals

Animals that before the apple behaved sort of like our dogs coming when called doing what we say without a thought) and then he got mad because they weren’t pets and were harder to enslave then before it.

Being new here I Hope I didn’t offend or derail the thread.
If I did I Hope Lady_Eva will pm me and I’ll l gladly take this reply off here and if it’s more appropriate I’ll then make it it’s own thread and I hope I didn’t break the rule about preaching I wasn’t meaning to. I just have a bone to pick.

YHWH is ‘a’ God of this world, the Midianite Mountains, and Israels.

Seeing the extent to which a simple public health event (2019’s novel coronavirus) has caused society to embark upon a Global Obedience Olympics, with incendiary conflicts over truly minor matters, has shown me more clearly than anything that humans LOVE to feel moral, LOVE police one another, and NEED to feel that some paternal (stern, strict, and protective) Authority is looking out for them and awarding Good Citizen points, as they not only eagerly comply, but also force compliance on others, using every tool from words to physical violence.

People have simply replaced the Strict Father God with the Strict Hygiene State. In the UK, it was even telling people not to have casual sex - and people complied eagerly. :man_shrugging:

Alcohol-based hand sanitiser the sacrament, not wine; masks the sign of the faithful.

And before anyone reaches for a flag, this is apolitical in its effects, as far as specific policies and “left/right” go, nor is it even really about any specific agenda, because it hacked human needs and the yawning absence of moral leadership, which many of us here thought was an irrelevancy, but to the masses, it seems not. :thinking:

4 Likes

Jesus Christ! It’s definitely an interesting phenomenon in relation to the idea of people waking up to magick. All this makes me feel like some people would do more harm to themselves and others from sheer incompetence were they given any power.

2 Likes

I wonder if we’ll ever get past that as a species? It’s something that I feel is truly holding us back and i want it to go away🤕

3 Likes

I think humans need strong leaders, and that some of us, especially the kinds of people who find our way here, and those who genuinely feel that religion can only ever be a tool of oppression and control, have overlooked this fact. :thinking:

It’s a big topic, but it’s neither political, nor even especially controversial, to say that many people have seized upon covid to fill the exact same place of annointing the Pure, and the Good, and granting permission to denounce the Unclean and the Wrongful ones, that religions previously fulfilled.

Hopefully people will snap out of it soonish - “Is YHVH really the god of this world - or is battling a rather nasty cough?” is a fucking cringeworthy legacy for the history books!

8 Likes

Yeah but how do you tell the difference between a Lg and Ug? Have a Godoff are something?

1 Like

:laughing:

That is fucking brilliant. :ok_hand:

3 Likes