Is YHVH really the god of this world?

You can say that. There’s always a dual archetype of gods. One being the sky dwelling and another the one on earth. Both supposed to represent duality.

1 Like

All aspects, trust me you guys should see this book Jean Kent made. Look at Psalm 3, it gives revelations. I can’t give the keywords out you would have to purchase the book yourself but trust me when I say. If you ask the right question you will discover some interesting things. If you doubt what I’m saying which is fine. Keep to that belief but if you literally want to Neo this shit. Psalm 3 in that book is the Red Pill. Changed my entire life.

1 Like

Interesting

The name of the book is Master Book of Psalms by Jean Kent. These psalms if used effectively can change your lives. You wouldn’t even need evocation/invocation of spirits. I have had many crazy experiences with this book. You guys gotta try it, I was as anti religion as it came but this completely changed my world view.

I know about source energy but no I do not believe in a singular source, my own experiences show multiple sources depending on the souls/people.

5 Likes

Could you tell me more about this multiple source idea

There being multiple sources, not all originate from the same sources, some from one source, others from another. “Source” simply means origin point, does not necessarily mean everyone comes from that particular origin point, it simply means it’s one origin point not the only.

I did not believe in source until I experienced multiple and my own source.

1 Like

Your own source? Is that Godhood then

No, my own source as in the source I come from might not be the same source you come from. I don’t follow the whole Godhood stick people press on about.

I have always been interested in the concept of Godhood but it seems so burdensome. Imagine you owned a cosmos and had to maintain it for all the creatures inside you that may not even love you. Wouldn’t that be a burden is that what it is to be a God?

1 Like

Get practice go to the astral/mental plane, make your own universe and fill it with thoughtform ‘life’ create the simulation.

That is very interesting indeed, I have astral projected before but I did not know you could do that. You learn something new everyday.

This concept of the simulation is what I was trying to convey earlier. What I was shown was that Jehovah is the source of this simulation but Adon Yahweh the aspect of Jehovah is the firmament which means fabric of reality that was the revelation shown to me. That’s why I’m very interested in what you just said

1 Like

So in the one simulation I saw was that. Hence my belief of Adon Yahweh being exalted overall. I could make a post on this but I don’t want to antagonise or draw negative attention too much

astral plane is the realm of thought, the collective unconscious, you can do what your imagination allows you to, so someone with a limited imagination will have a limited experience, greater imagination greater experience.

However, I don’t consider this a simulation or that yahweh is the source of it, I understood what you meant, I simply did not agree because I do not believe any of the Gods are the source of this place that this place is “open season” meaning not within the control of any God or Goddess, that’s why many Gods and Goddesses have various followers here by choice.

4 Likes

I understand now

Just out of curiousity has anyone ever climbed both sides of the Kabbalistic tree of life?

1 Like

May I know which source are you from?

According to the spirits following my damnation, Yahweh is the god of the world my former self lived in. But he has no jurisdiction in the world I now live in.

2 Likes

He certainly is fed a bunch of energy and many people follow him, for better or worse.

1 Like