Is YHVH really the god of this world?

That’s the proof, that’s where I got it from. Don’t knock it until you try it.

I’m aware

I’ve been down under many times and communed with them.

Doesn’t seem like it as you seem to be preaching and making large claims especially ones around what science is already studying such as how the earth was formed, and Yahweh was never considered a creator of earth until christianity.

Yahweh was always a sky and war deity.

I am sure he can be all these things in your bubble of reality but my point being lets not include “we” when you mean “you” otherwise you just come off like you’re trying to spread your religious faith onto other people.

2 Likes

You seem so upset, I’m sharing My personal experience which you can find In this book of Psalms. Look at Psalm 3 when you get this book and try it. The Magick is really potent it’s literally a tool to communicate with these forces. Again, you may wish to shit on my idea but based on my experience from which I have met Yama and Gods of the Hindu Pantheon, Demons of the Goetia and various Angels over ten years before discovering this. You can take a horse to water but you can’t make it drink.

They are all subject to him as of now.

Uh okay, we’re going there then lol.

1st off please don’t project your poor interpretation skills on me, this doesn’t upset me, you clearly cannot read emotions through text but you can learn how to and I would advise to do so before you make a claim based off skimming over someone else’s text.

1. The hindu Gods, the goetia, none of them are subjects of Yahweh lol.
4 Likes

Personally I was never religious I wanted to prove that God didn’t exist. Funny how things change, it’s okay to change your view points and if you don’t agree with me. Don’t have to get so triggered, enjoy your Sunday! :slight_smile:

Try command them in any other name they will kick your ass.

Relax, he is not upset at all, he is simply not buying your idea. I think you expect people on here to get upset on you, that’s why you think that.

Psalms can be powerful, nobody denies that. Still, that does not make YHVH the god of gods.

2 Likes

I don’t need to command anyone to get what I need done, but I’m sure the Hindu Gods and the Goetia would find this humorous that someone thinks Yahweh rules them, but again your reality is yours.

4 Likes

True but if you understand what I mean by source energy and we all derive from this source. You will get what I’m saying. You can do a search and I’ll link it on this blog there is a post that explains it well. Imagine a light shining through a prism. The various arrays or colours are based on pure white light. This white light is Jehovah, they are literally all emanations of this source. Now picture the cosmos, this plane of reality. The thing in front of you which gives it shape. The very air you breathe even the absence of it. That is Adon Yahweh. This is why he commands all.

When you use Psalm 3 with the specific key words Jean Kent gives you will see what I mean. Believe me this is truth, I was exactly like you in the past. Same beliefs. I don’t seek to change it but you should try it for yourself.

Look, let me break that down for you.
There is one psalm that has accompanied me for almost 15 years now, and it has become a source of power for me in times of despair.
From Psalm 139:
8 If I ascend to heaven, you are there!
If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there!
9 If I take the wings of the morning
and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
10 even there your hand shall lead me,
and your right hand shall hold me.
11 If I say, “Surely the darkness shall cover me,
and the light about me be night,”
12 even the darkness is not dark to you;
the night is bright as the day,
for darkness is as light with you.

This has carried me through alot of tough situations. Situations which could have broken me, and which broke others.
But this is my story with YHVH, mine alone. To others, this psalm means nothing.
Anything can be a source of power for you, under the right circumstances.

3 Likes

For me Yahweh is not the God of the world or even not the universe. Hes just a simple god evolved from the canninite pantheon with some help from Persian cult of Ahura Mazda. I do think there’s a divine but that divine is BRHMN. Which is neither light nor darkness. It is all which gives way to the void which is the womb of creation. It births light which forms chaos.

1 Like

Many names, one truth.

1 Like

Concept is the same, see the prism analogy.

1 Like

Maybe maybe not. Yahweh even if hes part of the all Is just an aspect. We have clear origin of his presence in archeological records so we can prove that he was originating from a storm god. BRHMN is the vedic name for the all and the origin of his is that. BRHMN is the divine in hinduism neither good nor bad.

1 Like

This concept you outlined I know as Jehovah. The source, it’s not an entity in the Sky kind of thing.

Adon Yahweh is aspect of source he is the firmament.