Is YHVH really the god of this world?

I dont really believe yhwh is god. I take hindu trinity as supreme especially lord shiva

4 Likes

I donā€™t think youā€™ll ever have a clear answer on that

1 Like

Iā€™ve been in a mouse wheel relationship with YHVH before. He is powerful and helpful . I got good results as I thought. through talking to him and or fasting as the one true God . But eventually I lost his givings to me so I go back to him again. For me it was like he wanted to keep me enslaved to want him all the time when I needed , he gives and takes away.

2 Likes

The cross represents the cross of the zodiac

The Goetia spirits even Lucifer has multiple names I donā€™t see your point. No one gets a straight answer whether Lucifer and Satan are the same entity with different names heck Iā€™m still waiting to hear whether Azazel is Paimon.

You just yourself also gave it a personification so ā€¦ how do you mean ?

I was a christian myself in the past. Iā€™m over that brainwash. Now I BELIEVE that it is more likely that Gaia with many names was possibly first. Is it not more logical since life comes from a womb. Astarte. There are not as many female goddesses. Some of them rumored to the same with different names. Even the bible says that the ā€œsons of god came down to mate with womenā€ why would they do that unless there were no women to mate with in where the heaven lies. The misogyny brainwash says there is only one male God. I think itā€™s brainwash for misogyny.

1 Like

I have actually seen the makings of this world. There is a certain Psalm I will not mention that gives revelations if you use it correctly. From my understanding Yahweh is an aspect of the very fabric of reality itself. He is all around us, to say he wasnā€™t supreme is a bit foolish in my eyes but many people donā€™t really know the truth. All spirits are subject to Yahweh. He commands all.

2 Likes

No Black Magic that I know of can counter the might of Yahweh whoā€™s blessings are in the Psalms of David. I have seen the benefits in my life that the lord god of Israel has done. Trust in me when I say he is supreme, he is of Jehovah. Jehovah is the source energy. Yahweh is the fabric of reality, that sustains us. God is all around us and no spirit can beat him. The blessings of Yahweh in my life trump all other pantheons and the world should know that if you trust in the Lord. Pray and appreciate (giving love back around you which is basically worshipping God and Law of Attraction) the sky is the limit.

1 Like

Yahweh doesnā€™t command all spirits thatā€™s silly and Yahweh is one of many Gods originally a minor God within Canaanite mythology. To say he is the supreme God is kind of foolish because he has ancestors himself.

many people work with Yahweh but doesnā€™t really mean heā€™s the supreme anything outside of oneā€™s own religious faith of him.

Iā€™m pretty sure the world was created by space dust and gravity, not a monotheistic idea of a supreme minor God.

4 Likes

I was going to say something similar as @anon48079295.

I work with YHVH myself and I have seen the benefits in my life too, so Iā€™m not just one more angry opinion.
But donā€™t make the mistake to project your own success unto others.
He is not all around us, he is all around you.
He is not an aspect of the reality itself, but of your reality.
He is a powerful god, and to you he is the powerful one. But that does not mean he commands all other gods and ranks above them.

3 Likes

Trust me, Adon Yahweh is of Jehovah. Jehovah is the source of this cosmos that sustains it with love. The law of attraction works because you are giving love back and essentially worshipping God because he is omnipresent. The logic is there if you choose to accept it. I have worked both sides which is why I can make this claim.

Do you really believe that I was pro religion from the beginning? I saw something that completely changed my world view

Iā€™m sorry I donā€™t trust you, my experiences with Yahweh shows heā€™s not, I donā€™t work any sides, I work simply my work. Donā€™t confuse your reality with the reality of everyone elseā€™s in your own bubble this may hold true, but everyone else has seen different.

Just because your world view was changed does not mean it extends outside of your bubble of reality all the same.

No one wishes to be preached to about your religious ideals.

2 Likes

Think about it this way, Jehovah is the source energy of all things. We emanate from him. Yahweh is the fabric of reality around us.

you emanate from him, we are not you. Youā€™re confusing your reality with everyone elseā€™s.

3 Likes

I donā€™t see the logic.

You can make this claim, but that doesnā€™t mean youā€™re correct.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sticking to the topic of the thread and stating what I see you can disagree with me thatā€™s fine. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but donā€™t you wonder why the Goetia is easily commanded via the Solomonic tools.

I can prove it to you if you like. Buy this book Master Book of Psalms by Jean Kent look at Psalm 3 and ask for the revelation of the Lord. You will get it.

1 Like

So because you follow the idea of solomon you believe Yahweh commands all spirits? lol you do realize the goetia are literally 72 demons among a plethora of demons and are a small group among them I might add.

The goetia do not stand for all races or all demons.