Is YHVH really the god of this world?

:rofl:

3 Likes

That makes sense. Many deities require devotion from people… not that there is really no other Gods out there, but they demand that their followers don’t worship anyone else. I believe this is the case with YAHWEH or whatever his name is.

When people worship a God or Goddess they believe they’re the creators. Or they’re existence or “The All” not only an entity or a spiritual being. So it’s not that strange that YAHWEH says that about himself and demands that his followers believe it.

At that point, it’s just another Pagan religion. Based on devotion and personal belief. The problem started when that God became too aggressive and his people used him as an excuse to kill and think of others human beings as animals… calling themselves sons God and that God created a flood to punish all living things because his sons had wives from humans!!! Crazy stuff… then came Christianity and Islam and suddenly YAHWEH looked like an amature compared to Jesus or Allah. Glad it stopped… can’t imagine the world with more of those. We’re lucky, I guess.

5 Likes

YHVH is an acronym; Yod, Heh, Vave, and Heh, respectively, are the representative characters of Fire (Crown/Mind), Water (Throat/Heart), Wind (Stomach), and Earth (Sacral+Root).

Elohim is Plural, a reference to the entities of the Host.

What is Supreme transcends entities, for entities are bound by reality.

7 Likes

Yahweh was a storm god who became a tribe’s patron deity (happens all the time) who then declared him superior to all other gods and goddesses (also has happened before with other tribes and deities), and then went to declare him the only god in existence - everything else is false and are demons.

So, no, Yahweh is not the god of this world, if you follow the historical trajectory.

But what would give me cause to study and meditate is: after the destruction of the Second Temple, Yahweh’s name disappeared. A variety of names began to be used for him (El, Elohim, Adonay, Shaddai, El Shaddai, haMaqom barukh hu, haShem, Elyon) - all appropriated from other gods or created to describe him. If his name isn’t used regularly, does he benefit from the worship supposedly directed in his direction?

7 Likes

Very interesting that’s a good point

2 Likes

No. The God of this world is Ishvara manifested as Brahma (Creator), Vishnu (Maintainer/Preserver), Shiva (Destroyer). Shiva is linked to Satan. Satan is also linked to Set (Seth).
More info: Who is satan for you - #13 by Enlightener

AVE SATANA!

Hail, Satan,
Lord of Darkness,
King of Hell,
Ruler of the Earth,
God of this World!

God Who invites us to become as gods!
Muse of our civilization,
Dread Enemy of its tyrant god!
Satan, mighty Liberator,
Bearer of true Light!

God of our flesh,
God of our minds,
God of our innermost Will!

O mighty Lord Satan,
teach us to become strong and wise!
Teach us to vanquish the enemies
of our freedom and well-being!

REGE SATANA!

http://theisticsatanism.com/invocation.html

In Nichiren Buddhism, Shakyamuni Buddha is the Lord of this Saha World.

@Fuego1 @charles9 @anon47923162

3 Likes

@Robert If he is the god of this world, would anything in revelations be true? What about his second coming?

1 Like

And have you asked Yeshua himself, just to make sure?

BTW, I gotta say you are so pro about this topic.

1 Like

imposter troll godimage

3 Likes

I believe that king of kings is Baal, Beelzebub. I believe at one point in time he was called YHVH and it’s the dogma that is incorrect, not our father. Lucifer is the son, the sun, the light. Our great mother is astaroth. The true trinity of many, many names

3 Likes

Was watching a documentary the other day about Jesus. The second coming was initialy taken from a single strofe and was more intended more like the meaning ”ill go away to buy some milk and then be back”.
Seeing as he didnt returned that was later used to form the idea of the second comming along with the end time.

1 Like

After doing my own research I have come to believe that YHVH indeed does exist. As a christian, during worship, i invoked his essence many times. However I no longer believe he is the one true god. He is one of many gods and a very ruthless one. The worship from humans on Saturdays amd Sundays must make him get pretty high off their energy. He is selfish and makes too many demands just to please himself.

He had nations slaughtered for worshipping other gods. One of these gods was Beelzebub. His people were not allowed to mix with other tribes because it would defile them. This shows me what he thinks of humans who do not worship him. He made the mistake of allowing his translators to write “I am God and there is no other” yet in another book he commands that we worhip no other gods. If he was the only god then there would be no need to say that.

11 Likes

Well there’s a big difference between lowercase gods vs uppercase God.

2 Likes

What? Lol

1 Like

@Malicious So, are you still a Christian?

1 Like

Hell no :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Not according to the JCI religions. Satan possesses that title.

1 Like

The original Greek translates best to Lord of this Age.

1 Like

I have seen his power many times. However it was the faith of those who followed him that fueled that flame. The power we possess pretty much misunderstood and credit given to him.

5 Likes

Absolutely true, that’s the secret behind all those religions. They enslave the real Gods and give honor and worship to false God to keep people under control. Still successfully done until this day.

5 Likes