Who is satan for you

Among the Mightiest of the Infernal, never an aspect of any entity his own being.
He is the spirit of the adversary, questioning what is set in belief.
Never was he part of the Christian paradigm, nor was he known as many deities in the past such as Enki, he is simply Satan.
Who is Satan then?
Well, why don’t you ask him yourself?

5 Likes

To me, Satan is not a demon.

Satan is a pure force in the universe beyond any spirit. It is the component needed for evolution and growth.

To me, Satan is the friend to the seeker.

Too many people work only with “established” entities and frame their viewpoints from that perspective.

4 Likes

I just think he’s really hot.

7 Likes

He is the darkness and the void from where all light burst forth.
He is what you find when you reject the conditional love the petty Christian god has for you.*
He is beyond the light.
He is before the light.
He is all possibility, unbound and unconstrained.
He is The First, and beyond comprehension.
He doesn’t show up to the party.
He isn’t even a He.
He has many names including Shiva and it’s highest form

Those intelligent noncorporeal spirits that refuse to be sheep, are Satanic.
Demons are Satanic

Nothing controls Satan. Nothing.

Side note:

I am therefore a Satanist. I reject petty jealous Gods.
I do not worship Satan, but I appreciate this little moment I get to witness Creation.

• Jebus’ dad (lol) claims to love you, but will shit on you for not worshipping him and being his sheep. Don’t talk to demons now!!! What a insecure douche.
7 Likes

It’s difficult for me to really give a very good answer at this point. I believe that Satan is both a title that quite a few have worn Lucifer, Loki, Enki, Set etc. However I also am well aware that Satan is a spirit entirely of his own. I don’t quite grasp the complexity of it all, but he seems to be around every now and then. Eventually he’s someone I’d like to attempt to become familiar with.

4 Likes

Lord of Darkness, King of Hell, Ruler of the Earth, God of this World, Man of Kutu, Man of the Underworld, Governor Supreme of the Infernal Empire.
http://theisticsatanism.com/invocation.html
http://lovecraft.ru/texts/necro/simon_eng/intro2.html

Lord Satan (Shaitan, Iblis) is said to be Shiva (linked to Indra and Rudra).
Satan is the full Sanskrit spelling of the title Sat its also spelled Satan in Sanskrit which is why in Sikhism which was created by a Hindu Guru. Satanama is the highest name of God. As its the highest name of God in Hinduism. Note Indra is called Shiva and Indra is called Sat and Satya. Satyam is the ancient name of the Pagan religion. Indra is the King of the Vedic Gods. As stated before Satan is Shiva but Shiva goes back to Indra. This is why in modern Hinduism Shiva still holds the title of the head God. Shiva also carries the thunderbolt like Indra. The God Indra is a Nordic God who is described as having blonde hair.
http://spiritual-satanist-neo.tumblr.com/post/173424185832/satan-is-the-king-of-the-vedic-gods

In Hinduism, Lord Shiva is part of G*D (God), the Trinity or Trimūrti: Brahma (Creator), Vishnu (Maintainer/Preserver), Shiva (Destroyer). That said, Shiva “is considered to be everything by those who worship him: creator, preserver and destroyer”: BBC - Religions - Hinduism: Beliefs.

The Trimūrti is said to be an emanation of Ishvara, the Supreme Being: “Let’s now go deeper into the qualities in which Indian thought generally clothes the Supreme Being. In historical times Ishvara was often depicted as Trimurti, the three-faced one.” Ashtanga Yoga - The Intermediate Series: Mythology, Anatomy, and Practice - Gregor Maehle - Google Books

Satan is also linked to Set (Seth), many other adversarial entities and the Devil opposing the tyrant god Yahweh/Jehovah/Allah (in Christianity and Islam).

Satan, the Devil, is the TRUE God. HAIL SATAN! SHAITAN IBLIS AKBAR!

6 Likes

i view satan as the sun aspect of lucifer.and lucifer as the venus aspect of satan…

3 Likes

the reason that so many people call him father.its because the vibe and energy that he gives…its really caring…

3 Likes

i asked him before like 1 year or some months ago…i asked euronymous about it he said.trust upon your feelings…

2 Likes

Darker aspect of God in DWAT.

I maintain the (simple) notions that he is the Lord of Darkness and have the rank of King…

1. A mythical character created by ancient Jews

2. The dark polarity of the Abraxas force that is a necessary component to power the subjective universe, or more simply, it is the dark side of Infinity.

3 Likes

Damn, this thread is super edgy.

Satan is more of a title/concept than an actual being to me the… Many spirits wear the mask.

5 Likes

Odin / Satan / Lucifer

To me Satan is nothing more than a name given to a God that some other religion wants to demonize. All of which are made up beings used to make people feel better. That’s just the opinion of an atheist extremist.

1 Like

I see Satan is IBLIS, IBLIS is Satan and Lucifer, Azazel, Belial, Samael, Beelzebub, Belphegor, Leviathan are his names, titles, and aspects.
But I consider the Main and Primary entity is IBLIS/SHAITAAN aka Satan.

This is how I see him.
I consider myself a worshipper of IBLIS/SHAITAAN/SATAN.
Because I only communicate with them via Prayers, Enns, Incantations, Sigils.
Actually, I never try to Invoke/Evoke them, because they are GOD for me, and as a worshipper, I consider myself really small and weak for it.
But I am happy, at least they turn me on his path and give me the honor to worship him as a GOD, He is for me everything.
This is how I see him, perceive him.

HAIL IBLIS
HAIL SHAITAAN
HAIL SATAN

To me they don’t exist.

I feel that it’s a beeing that christianity/judaism created on purpose, in order to obey and create fear.
It has nothing to do with Lucifer. I don’t believe in the world “devil” either.

1 Like

For me, it’s Lucifer or at least an aspect of him.

1 Like

I work with Satan, He’s Satanael not Lucifer, Belial or someone else. They have the title Satan, but the true Satan is Satanael

I’ve never called on him, nor do I feel any interest in doing so. I find it funny that many people take the void left by leaving Christianity (or whatever) aside and substitute something similar and edgier. Daddy and mommy problems, but now with super extra darkness! :joy:

4 Likes