Is or was Lilith an Angel or not?

I got close to Lilith through my ex who was one of her children. She held a very important fragment of her. Other than that my work has been sort of minimal with her, though I am working with her now to find a new partner.

My impression has always been she is the exalted free woman. The archetypal Lioness stalking prey. Like prostitutes (in the best case scenario), she chooses how and where she spends her time, in control of herself and others. Like a single mother Lilith knows how to care for what is important, and cast the rest aside. And if it hurts others for her to be herself, then thats a price she is willing to pay.

Which brings me to my point, we dont get to choose what Lilith is, she chooses. And if she wants to be a damn Angel, nothing else is going to tell her otherwise.

Wrote that to someone in a pm, thought it would fit better here

4 Likes

Yes.
To serve another for the sake of a gain vs to serve another for the sake of serving. The former philosphy can apply in almost any society, but it takes a very RHP minded community in order to make the second one work.

ā€¦and Iā€™m learning this just now. This is very interesting.

2 Likes

Ehh to each their own. It seems to me that most people conflate the right hand path with christanity and since they have hang ups on christians or christanity they associate RHP with it aswell. Atleast thats my opinion.

Yeah its unfortunate. Iā€™m coming at things from a more ā€œcosmicā€ perspective though. Comparing how societies do things based on the species/race, dimension, etc. Stuff varies greatly and Christianity is just a tiny toxic speck in that perspective. Imo humanity should just forget about ā€œthe big threeā€ (Christianity, Judaism, Islam). It would save a lot of trouble.

1 Like

Bravo!

I agree to a point. I enjoy all three. I have a hatred of anyone who wants to forget any history. And all three has played major parts of history. Even today.

1 Like

A transmutation could make complete sense, Iā€™ve found lucifer has had a transmutation at some point in his time as well personally, however itā€™s only from me asking him.

3 Likes

Well, this is not my experience with angels. When I said they care about their work and their agenda how is it ā€œfor the sake of servingā€?
I think we have to agree to disagree here.

7 Likes

I think people take the whole LHP and RHP too serious to where they have a hard time disconnecting various entities from it.

7 Likes

I agree, I find the human mind has a really hard time of letting go of the concepts like those, especially when theyā€™ve raised with particular religions that may have clouded their judgements one way or another.

6 Likes

STAAAAAN my favourite member!

I donā€™t believe Lilith was ever an angel, no sources point to that

3 Likes

Lilith has never been an angel and that means she is neither a fallen one. Originally there was only Lilth and the great emptyness. Then Lilith gave birth to all universes and worlds that existed - are existing and will exist. Lilithā€™s world is a circle once started it will never end. Individuals may die but live itself goes on - for ever. Lilith is the Great Mother Godess, the mother of darkness and the mother of light. Lilith is the mother of wisdom. Listen to her and you will understand. Listen to lilith, open yourself for her.She is called 'mother of the Demons (and Demonesses). But these beings often were godesses and gods in pre - jewish / pre - christian times. Lilith is the mother of all Godesses / Gods (Demonesses / Demons) - the mother of all beings.
Hail to Lilith and Blessed Be.

To be fair she was never really a Goddess either, her lore has always been a demon from one who was vampiric and fed on blood of children and men to a demon who fed on lust. So while yes she was never considered an angel, she was also never considered a legitimate Goddess beyond title rather than born Goddess.

2 Likes

Yes, yes, argument round 2, get everyone in here. After the last one I evoked Lilith and told her she would always be an Angel to me in my heart. She seemed to love hearing that. Lilith is what she wants, thats her 101

1 Like

To tell yā€™all the truth of the matter: people literally say everything about Lilith, even Christianity. So itā€™s hard to really say with 1) her being literally all over the place 2) with no one able to get the story straight and 3) the general multi faceted-ness of spirits in general.

Volumes and essays can be written on her and have been honestly.

2 Likes

And will continue to be made. She isnt going anywhere anytime soon.

2 Likes

Multi-facet doesnā€™t exactly mean that one entity is every race in existence though, more or so that they have a multitude of capabilities such as a god of war being a god of lust, love, sky, etc. I doubt itā€™s as simple as ā€œLilith can be whatever she wants to beā€ of course many want to seek the truth of the matter and itā€™s often hard to when UPG is usually people giving edgy responses where itā€™s coated in beating around the bush.

So itā€™s always best to find the earliest possible information because UPG alone is nothing short of useless on its own and just a means of bullshitting part ways.

2 Likes

That assumes that the people who first recorded her existence knew correctly what she was. For all we know they were just as wrong as half the people talking about her now. I say if you want to understand her just find her yourself.

Look at what she does to this forum, you think she wasnt doing that back in the day?

Edit: honestly, this thread taught me Lilith cares about how she is viewed. I bounce back to my previous comment amount her being the exalted free woman. She is what she wants to be, that is her nature. And (if popular wisdom is true) if a demon that could easily kills you tells you to call them an Angel, your probably not going to be arguing semantics and historical records.

Itā€™s better than going off pure UPG, research and UPG are poor on their own but better done together, pure UPG is bullshit and pure research is armchair occultist both of which do not work. UPGs can divert from research but itā€™s more times than not various matching consistencies as opposed to someone who has no basis besides ā€œitā€™s my upgā€

Iā€™ve called Lilith a demon she had no issue with it, but then again I do not treat her as if she is a gift to my life as most do here. Lilith for me is respected but as usual a passing experience that holds no influence on me.

3 Likes