Is or was Lilith an Angel or not?

Hmmmm… in a sense she is a necromantic spirit. In another sense she is an aspect of the Goddess.

4 Likes

Lilith is a demon, and always has been, at least according to Judaic lore. Some people have elevated her to goddess but she has never traditionally been seen as one, unless you count the whole LHP habit of claiming all demons are masks of pagan deities.

4 Likes

I just pm’d the OP to explain that there was nothing wrong about their thread and the reasons why I moved it, explaining that Eva will move it back once she clears out all this stupid debate about Lilith…

5 Likes

Lilith is given many titles, but ultimately her lore is that she’s a demon, she is only given the title of Goddess due to being linked to a Goddess that eats babies and drinks men’s blood, but this Goddess was always subdued by Pazuzu.

Is she this Goddess? in my opinion no, but many demons in the LHP get called Gods and Goddess but I think often titled Gods and born Gods is where it gets mixed up. Lilith could be seen as a titled Goddess simply because she has worshippers who choose to worship her as their Goddess rather than worshipping her as simply her demonic self. However, when people call Lilith a Goddess they always seem to forget Lilith came with 3 other sisters all of which are demons but only choose to think Lilith is the one Goddess among them.

But all in all I agree with DK.

7 Likes

Maybe this is why the occult should have stayed hidden. Maybe hidden knowledge was hidden for a reason. You get it if you get it.

6 Likes

That is so Truth

Not tryna start a fight; I dont give a damn about Lilith but I’m curious. What’s your take on what Angel’s do give a damn about?

2 Likes

Their families, their work. Their agenda.
Why shoud they label themselves as follower of a human path?

3 Likes

My understanding was she was in an astral plane known as the garden of Eden and was Adams wife. Made to be, she felt oppressed by this and the fact that Adam wanted her to have sex as a bottom so she took off to Hell with Samuel to have way more debauchery than being a bottom. She watched as the lid closed and Adam looked down in shame and was made a new soul mate.

So she cursed God, became the lady of the night, tricks unsuspecting people on the forum, breaks up their relationships in hopes you come begging demons to get them back just to sneaker you in to having the similar experiences as she did so she doesn’t have to do it alone. This is my interpretation of the story, from working with her and watching the people on the site.

No angel.

2 Likes

This idea was first articulated in a 10 century satirical stage play called The Alphabet of Pseudo-Ben Sitra, and was not actually part of her traditional cannon, though over the centuries a lot of people have embraced the idea and run with it so I guess it is now… As I said before, the aggressive sexuality was a later addition to Lilith’s myth, and not part of her reason d’etre originally. She has always been a demon, but not always a sexual one.

5 Likes

Ah. That still falls into the RHP category from my definitions.
LHP- inward focus, the individual, serving the self for the sake of serving the self, etc.
RHP- outward focus, the collective, serving a community for the sake of serving a community, etc.

When I say Angel’s are extremely RHP I don’t mean that they neccesarily care about humanity in one way or another; that depends on the particular angel. I just mean that that they are by nature more akin to a public servant than a businessman, to use a human metaphor.

But public servants, although focused on their community, must still make judgement calls on what’s important for the community. They may ignore the requests of an individual for the sake of focusing on the group. EXTREME RHP dictates a philosphy of “ignore the self/individual, focus on the external collective”. Not all angels are that intense but they are more in that category than extreme LHP wich dictates something akin to “ignore the external collective, focus on the individual self”.

Taking either philosphy too far is extremely impractical so there aren’t very many entities that are solely one or the other. I’m just saying that Angel’s tend to be very RHP in nature, but depending on who/what they “work for” they may ignore an individual for whatever reason be it anything from RHP philosphy to interdimensional politics.

1 Like

How does she trick people on the forum?

Wow 93 comments for this :scream: okay I don’t know what has been said above, but @Falllenangelicstan96 i see you have created multiple threads already about her and it’s not necessary neither practical.
So because I’m interested in her, a lot, I can tell you she has never been called as an angel, not fallen neither raised lol
Demon of the night, Goddess of Death, Mistress of Lust and Desire and so many names and characteristics.
But, angel I’m sorry, but no.

4 Likes

Ok one why isn’t necessary or nor practical to have multiple threads about the dark goddess Lilith? I mean I considered myself a child/follower of the dark goddess Lilith, and I want to share my experience, and see what other have experience with working with her.

Because you can talk about her in one??? 🤦🤦🤷

3 Likes

Well I’m not the only one have multpile thread about Lilith, there are others?

From my pathworking with multiple demonic spirits including her, I am figuring out that she is trying to hurt our relationships behind the scenes as a problem reaction solution to get us into wood-pacts with lots of sneakers, get us in the whore and succubus programs and overall shark us to hell, while being friendly but cursing us behind our backs and at least 1 other thing you will want to declare you will not be bound by and rise above.

PS
If confused about the lingo I can explain but I’m starting to want to distance myself from this topic soon.

3 Likes

oh, I didn’t know all that, I just thought she were a cool entries to work with, especially since she is consider the queen of succubus.

1 of 4 queens, many forget her sisters in their lust for her children.

I didn’t I know there Lilith and Namah