Is magick real or you guys larping?

goddamnit sometimes I think I love you AL.
and then other times I remember that I just kind of like you is all.
never change old man.

4 Likes

Magic is not for anyone

This is really what happened. We are all in the Matrix actually. Choose wisely.

3 Likes

Oh i forgot, I’m just larping real hard.
I’m such a nihilist I don’t even believe in nihilism.
debate me.
/tips fedora/

4 Likes

Well you will find another of advice on this forum if you are just starting out try do a grounding ritual daily like lbrp and find a demon diety that you can identify with and start makeing offerings chant there enns do small spells at first say like for an extra 20 to manifest rather than say a 1000 spend time in meditation I try shot for ten minutes a day with 30 minutes a day for all my daily magical practices doesn’t include spells or curses just burning incense chanting banishing ectra
Hope this advice helps

The enrgy paradigm is , a paradigm. Evergy moves because information dictates how it is moved and directed…This information paradigm is a paradigm. Im sure your black belt came from skill, training , practice moreso than energy. Fitness, etc…Have explored the paradigm, worked for me then, but experiments with data paradigm seem to be producing more suceess…Again, nothing i believe is true, its a tool…Were probably the unflushed excrement of the gods, and thus a multiverse are bacterium in shit…Who knows…or maybe universes devour one another and we would never know if ours is next…

Magick is like a set of instructions…the energy seems to follow…After about a decade of meditation, energy, chakras, crystals…too too many crystals, lots of exercise, green diet …a lot of things were hit or miss…I ditched all but the meditation, exercise, good diet, and stopped trying to push energy into things…and stuff happened when i casted them…some times just drawing a sigil, hyperventilating, passing out and playing computer games after…no circle or trying to build up…

Were made of energy. We have 4g and 5 g waves, radio waves, a plethora of unseen emf flowing through us 24/7, which u can vamp off of btw…Thats an excess of energy…electricity, etc, we are in an age of a dumpload of energy. Quantum physics now gives us insight on the information, and data aspect…Really doesn’t take much energy to cast a spell. U could be depleted, follow some steps from a youtube video or a book, leave and whether u obsess over it, or pretend its all bs, something happens… I kinda see magick needing to catch up with the more informational models…At least chaos magick seems to be moving that direction… And what does it matter, a paradigm is a perspective, not a truth…because we piss ants cant possibly know the truth that Cthulhu will devour this universe and piss it out the morning after.

Honestly Im prolly larping hard, but its kinda an addiction…like who cares if it really works, there is a kinda high from doing rituals, where at first its like meh, then like an hour or 2 passes, and ur like what? What happened to the time? And then theres a kinda giggly laughing feeling, and a feeling of relaxing and sleep 100 times better than post orgasm…kinda scary actually…because then u only wanna read magickal stuff, and material life is boring af, and this is ALL u think about aside from whatever entertains u…Yeah, larping feels kinda good…because who cares if it works if it feels so good?

I’ll see your nihilistic optimism and raise you some absurdist realism :rofl:

6 Likes

This sounds like a fun game! But I want a fedora too or else it just won’t be realistic…

2 Likes

Hell yea it works, if it didnt, I and so many others wouldn’t do it.

1 Like

That is way funny Lucy!:rofl::joy:

1 Like

Some one should make an Oprah meme with fedoras!

1 Like

I was actually considering going sky clad today, the weather is nice so why the fuck not, wish there was a Catholic Church across from me so I could give a priest a tit shot haha, after serious invocation with some loud ass death metal music

4 Likes

Magick and Spirits are real, as are many other things. The trick to it is having the right attitude to develop proper manifestation and the preparedness to notice those manifestations. When I first started I assumed everything was a fluke too. I sometimes fall into that paranoia today, even though I’ve had some amazing experiences. I’ve met people who have been lifted off the ground still question their beliefs as well. It’s normal to be skeptical - for most of us - but there is a difference between keeping a logical mind and shutting out the possibilities by being assured that nothing will ever work. Just do what you can and have no expectations. If you’re in it purely to get results nonstop or win the lottery or something definite like that you’re not on the right path and you should leave now. Pick up a new hobby, since if those are your goals, that will be all this is for you.

4 Likes

I need to add the death metal next time. So far it’s just enn chanting or norse galdr chanting lmao

3 Likes

I’ve done non baneful magick while listening to Hole

2 Likes

I’ll have to look them up and take a listen. I’m a music ho so I like it all lmao…well most of it anyway. It still has to sound good :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You sound like Houdini!!!

1 Like

Magick is in the magickian more than it is in the rituals or entities.

6 Likes

It’s easy as fuck to larp anything to do with LHP due to the subjective experience that is applied to what we know. I “believe” I have tendrils.

A cobra that is wrapped around me — this is only created by imagination. Sometimes the magick is within our sleep or imagination and living life daily more than applying it with ritual work or anything alike…

2 Likes

Read the material of anton lavey. He has alot of good knowledge on magic.

1 Like