Is magick real or you guys larping?

I wish they were still making music, good for a girl band

1 Like

Very true

Though I am not a member of the church of Satan, I still have a copy of the satanic Bible, and you’re right he did have alot of info on how to do magick. Also a very intelligent man, I agree with much of what he said.

2 Likes

Also stop useing magic with a k it takes away the power If you want to truly ascend without problems.

You don’t believe it so how would it work , your introduction has all your answer lmfao

5 Likes

I wonder if any ofou have tried vibrating names and what not in a deep death metal like growl or yell…There is something useful there. Especially if working with Qlippothic energies.

1 Like

I started to look into the more lhp side of norse paganism and am researching up on seidr and galdr. And galdr is very much about vibrating the runes the way you describe. Using the deeper parts of throat to sing them from my understanding.

3 Likes

Have you ever heard Heilung?

4 Likes

I walk around in public dressed like this.
I’m a middle aged man.
Somehow I still have a girlfriend lol

Magic seems to work enough for me that I spend almost every free second working on it.

3 Likes

Funny. I was just thinking about how I havent listened to them in a while this morning.

Just started listening to them the other day!

1 Like

I’ve no idea what larping is, but everything is essentially a placebo imo.

If you’re not getting the results you want, then the problem lies in your mind, not in the rituals. :wink:

You need to deliberately manage your vibration, especially when doing rituals.

3 Likes

I feel the same way been doing love spells gone to people and paid money for help and till now not a damn thing

Hey you said lilith inspired you not to doubt magick please can you tell me how did you contact her​:pray::pray::pray::pray:Please I need help

These things take time. A year in my case without any expectations. You can’t expect to get a college degree in a semester or get a promotion after two months. I suggest start off slow with meditation then move up to rituals. Whatever path you choose, stick with it and understand whether you work with LHP or RHP, there is no instant help. They will guide you but you must put the effort. Understand what your getting yourself into when you do rituals right away with beings too powerful (you might open yourself up to unwanted entities.) Just using ouija board as example. They don’t know what there doing and next thing they let in something.

It wasn’t to just doubt my magic but anything I do. This was one of the several messages that was transferred to me by Asneath Mason when she initiated me into her current.

Im sure its real
Its all energy and vibrations

I’m realizing now Spellwork is an advanced skill. I don’t really do spells out of books usually. There’s a lot of books and courses that can work but only after you’ve opened your psychic senses a bit. There’s beginners luck too. My biggest advice is to actually take the time to study everything you can get your hands on that deals with magic and practice. Some occultists have been doing this for years some were born with family secrets they aren’t going to reveal in a book selling for 9.99. You really think people are going to give powerful secrets away for nearly nothing? A magician who knows what he or she is doing can make any system work. There also the chance these spirits have been working but you have not made mundane choices to help them out.

2 Likes

Sometimes you won’t get results, sometimes you won’t get the results you want. These are real entities not toys. They don’t come when called like obedient dogs either. I’m fairly new myself and can attest that magick is real and does work. How long did you wait for results? Did you allow yourself to forget the magick and go on with life or were you always thinking of the results? You just got to keep trying and find a way that works and don’t lust for results. Thats the main rule in a lot of the books you nentioned.

I’m fairly new as well but I had a quite powerful and comforting experience reaching out to Lucifer and Amaymon. The impression I have is that mutual honor is a big deal. It feels like engaging with a tribal elder, a WW2 veteran, but with a magnitude of power that’s incomprehensible. I can’t imagine stepping up to either of them like “I’m putting in the time so you have to do this for me.” It seems like if they would even hear that it could result in a difficult lesson not the granting of a wish.