Is it possible, with magick, to force someone to do a specific task?

So i’m really serious about this. my mother got cursed from an nigerian man with a very old and strong african magick my mother lost all her friends because of this curse all of my siblings aren’t able to stay in one room with her not to talk about looking in her eyes… she tried everything to save her happiness, and even after she went to a court ( because this man also raped her, he beat her and so on…) nothing happened… at the beginning it looked like she will win this, but after the second time the judge won’t even look at the proofs my mother brought (which every normal thinking human being would judge him guilty ) the judge even gave my mother a money punishment… and so on… and he even said when this curse stays on her till the end she will die… and to break to curse she gotta look in that mans eyes. So my question here is, are there any rituals or spirits who can help me force this man meeting with her ? or maybe some of you guys have an idea what i can do ? because this guy does everything to stay away from her.

2 Likes

Wow, what a curse.
First of all, it would be good to know the cause why this man did this to your mum.
Next, there do exist entities or spells which can help to change the man’s mind, but I can’t recall any right now. King Paimon is good with manipulating people, try evoking him

2 Likes

While King Paimon usually would be a good call, this sounds more like papa legba followed by Ogun.

Try finding an eruzile to work in her favor aswell, papa legba cen help finding the right one.
Ogun can help force him to break the curse, or meet her.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

I am not sure but what do you guys think about using an intranquil spirit in this case?
Based on whatever I came across recently, using it might be good idea. What do you guys think about it?

2 Likes

It would do the work just fine l think

that’s the matter we don’t know it for sure we only assume that he did it because he saw my mother as a key to get visa here in europe but if this it’s true we don’t know. it startetd like that, that police come and took him to prison to send him back to his country. After they let him go he and my mother decided he should live in spain for a while so they can get a visa for him… after 1 month my mother traveled there to meet him and there he did this ritual and after that all this shit happened… and it’s still going since 2010…

okei i’ll see thank you people :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry for adressing this publically in your thread, transendence,
i just wanted to prevent misunderstandings.

to a degree that sounds a little bit like the good old oija board issue.
wandering spirits, demonic imps, basically anything might be attaching it through that.
On the other hand, the followers of LHP value and seek the 3 godlike powers of omnicience, omnipresence, and omnipotence…
So, well, just looking at how many arguements have been here about whether someone would do a task asked for by another person in this forums…
Nope, i don’t suggest it.

What i DO suggest is written in my last post.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

Dude, you can force somebody to step into traffic, you can for somebody to take you to bed, you get for somebody to sell off all of their known possessions and become a Hermit in the woods. This is Magic, there’s not a lot of limits.

7 Likes

Great suggestions above, when it comes to being. I might be able to directly get involved, if you summon an aspect of my godform, specializing in mental things.

1 Like

What I love about magic.

That’s actually not a bad idea.

Invoking or evoking a living persons God form has some specific advantages over calling upon a random spirit.

I would highly advise against trying to call upon my God self, as he doesn’t like to be summoned, but if Arcane is willing to help you out, by all means, give him a call, see what he can do for you.

2 Likes

True, especially since this will contribute towards his expierience and training, while aiding you the help requested!
Much apriciation for this valuable offer!

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

that’s really nice to read. so what rituals would be helpful to do such stuff?

what is meant with a living persons god ?

Best not to evoke personal Gods as you run the risk of going to War as well as falling into traps you cannot evade as you are partaking of their energy. Do it only if you have permission from the person in person.

1 Like

I would hope that would be implied…

Not sure what that means. But it would be annoying like someone constantly knocking on your door.

okei good to know thank you very much !

Its possible with money why bother with ‘magic’ or even hypnosis ?

J

1 Like

I don’t want to hurt anyone I only want to help my family getting off this curse…